Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:43 PM       
edit: STOP POSTING AT THE SAME TIME AS ME, TADAO

That was very funny. Well done.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:45 PM       
Hey Rankeri how about your stop rolling your eyes all the time. I think this latest set of "rollies" makes the third one i've seen from you today. I suggest mixing your emotions by utilizing this instead:
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:47 PM       
ok

I'm gonna hit the bed in a minute anyway, I'll have my rollies ready for tomorrow
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
My fiancee is a super mod after a vote took place.

My 'best friend' - who I met through this board - is part of the group because no one would have a problem with him. Do you have a problem with him? Does anyone else? It looks to me like you're just trying to spin the issue.

I don't abuse the important powers I have (I will confess to changing avatars and signatures for no good reason). This thread is over 2 pages long. It was moved out of a thread that is barely 4 pages long. Food for thought.

As for you being former staff, people change. Clearly.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Yeah, if the wind changes you'll be stuck that way.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:50 PM       
and jesus christ could you guys stop trying to bring your pissfit back to that thread already
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:52 PM       
So do Chojin do you run I-Mockery now? I don't really understand. I think it's my southern brain or something.

I mean, it always seems like you have these awesome new ideas and rules to implement. Does the I-Mockery staff get together on this or is it more or less you saying, "HEY I THINK THIS WOULD BE GREAT! WHAT ABOUT YALL?!"

I'm just curious as to how all this comes to be, you know, changing how the forum is run. I know Mr. Mockery is a helluva busy man, but maybe he could post these new changes.

Basically what I'm saying is I'm going over your head. I'm angry. I want answers to make me feel better. I want to speak with your manager, sir, please get back to making my fries.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
My fiancee is a super mod after a vote took place.

My 'best friend' - who I met through this board - is part of the group because no one would have a problem with him. Do you have a problem with him? Does anyone else? It looks to me like you're just trying to spin the issue.

I don't abuse the important powers I have (I will confess to changing avatars and signatures for no good reason). This thread is over 2 pages long. It was moved out of a thread that is barely 4 pages long. Food for thought.

As for you being former staff, people change. Clearly.
My point is that you have people who you are close to and are certainly a lot more inclined to side with you on any number of things.

Given the fact that you just banned mattjack and I for disagreeing with you, I'd say you abuse the important "powers" enough that you should cool the fuck down.

I've only changed in that I've gotten more mature and gained some new interests. That's about it. Anyone who's known me for the majority of the time that I've been here knows that. Boogie can vouch for me just like you can vouch for schimid and anyone else you know well enough to trust with this GREAT POWER.

was never good
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:53 PM       
mattjack what are you doing for spring break

i haven't decided yet
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:54 PM       
He banned you for being obnoxious faggots who are convinced of some sort of CONSPIRACY and won't shut the fuck up.
was never good
this question also applies to zomboid, who i will also ask if he has any plans to buy an atv
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Quote:
I've only changed in that I've gotten more mature
lol
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 08:09 PM       
In case anyone missed it, I added Mattjack as an UC because he's been at this feuding thing for less time than zomboid, and he'll surely even things out if there's a bias. Of course, the position has no real power, so this is all kind of silly, but still...

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 08:11 PM       
I think the position isn't really the issue here. There's been a really heavy tension between certain people lately, and this was just an excuse for it to be let out.
The Wolf
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 08:12 PM       
You should go relieve that tension with your wii.

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 08:12 PM       
Everybody ignored my scathing Wendy's post.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 08:13 PM       
You're on Dave Thomas' list, Emu.

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 08:15 PM       
Now that the feud's wound down I'm bored again.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 08:16 PM       
At this stage in the unrelated discussion I feel I should also admit to hating Wiis. There I said it.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 08:17 PM       
I haven't played Strikers in forever, that's a good idea
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 09:04 PM       
I say enact whatever sort of measures will keep things chaotic and funny. This thread alone has brought me much mirth.

Naturally, I think Chojy is a big ol' sweetie, and MattJack makes me laugh more than most on this board. So I think you two should exchange a big sloppy wet kiss, and shake hands, and ban everyone else on the board, so I alone can enjoy your i-shenanigans.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 09:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
I do my very best to be unbiased when administrating.
I have to say I feel this is true, actually.
was never good
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 09:28 PM       
tbh i liked mattjack before yesterday :o don't know what the hell got into him.

mattjack do you like naked sonic the hedgehog characters as much as i do
was never good
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 09:29 PM       
why thank you fathom zero would you like special privledges
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 09:33 PM       
what did I do yesterday? Is it caused I went all road warrior on Tadao or GW?

I'm a rebel Chojin, a rebel without a cause... I just go from forum to forum.. rebelling n shit.. you wouldn't understand a guy like me.. I'm trouble.. just trouble for a nice boy like you.

I haven't ever seen any pictures of that blue bastard in the shower to be honest. Does he have a **ck ring that falls off if he gets attacked?