Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 01:49 AM       
zomboid fact: hannah montana would never do such a thing, liquidstatik you will pay dearly for this
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 01:49 AM       
Zomboid Factoid: Really needs to go out to Rite Aid to get some nailpolish remover :<
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 01:51 AM       
Zomboid Factoid: Will only eat Lean Cuisine Panini sandwiches.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 01:52 AM       
zomboid fact: zomboid takes one (1) adult multivitamin every day, even though he is not qualified to do so
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 01:55 AM       
Zomboid Factoid: He will continue seething in rage over this thread long after Eric and I stop posting.
was never good
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 01:55 AM       
Zomboid fact: yes, because i really care about what you two have to say
was never good
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 01:57 AM       
zomboid fact: why don't you two go nintendo gay luigi mario gw rave fag gw gw wii
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 01:58 AM       
GW fact: is only gay for bridget
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 01:59 AM       
GW fact: THIS CAN'T WAIT A MONTH
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 02:13 AM       
Fact : I hate how the sports forum flags movies as a new post.

Last edited by Tadao : Mar 19th, 2008 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Meant to quote this but edited instead. Fixed back to normal
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 02:38 AM       
What'd I miss?
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 07:00 AM       
This is the biggest scandal to hit i-mockery since Fartin figured out Chojin was reading his comments before he posted them.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 11:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Fact : I hate how the sports forum flags movies as a new post.
Really? A yellow flag?
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 12:04 PM       
This thread is gayer than The Warriors.

was never good
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 03:28 PM       
excuse me boogie, but this is OUR gay little fight thread and no one invited you.

besides, would you really rather have all this spill out into the other topics?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 03:34 PM       
AW SHEEIT, CIVIL WAR'S ON NAW
was never good
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 03:36 PM       
tbh i think a pissy whiny thread like this is exactly what we needed!
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 03:38 PM       
I-Mockery Forums Factoid: This is the first time the forums has been interesting in 2 months!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2008, 05:59 PM       
I HATE THIS HATE
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2008, 06:06 PM       
DEAR MODERATOR PLEASE CHANGE THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD TO "I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY" INSTEAD OF "I HAVE"
autistic licence
sloth is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2008, 07:39 PM       
but I love the warriors!