Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 04:40 PM       
I was there again a few days ago and they are changing the outside characters up a little- there's a third animatronic puking guy, will have to check my photos
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 06:50 AM       
Yeah, they were right in the middle of putting up the outside displays last time I was there. Looks like a couple of new figures maybe.

They were making sure the clown eyes flashed.

This was the only functional animatronic puking guy, going strong on a motion sensor. The one that usually vomits green was turned off.

This guy was new, but his head was down in the barrel and I couldn't see him.

The window zombie in the adult costume shop was pushing a gurney this time. I guess they put her to work.

This was the only pic I dared snap in the store- as I said, they've been cracking down on photography, although I really don't know why. I'd want to be out there as much as possible if I were a little independent shop like this.

Happy Pony King warms the cockles of one's heart!

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 09:05 AM       
once i had warm cockles

the doctor told me it was a heart attak [sic]
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 11:42 AM       
Anything new inside Foy's this season, Kitsa? Glad to see they're embracing the puke by adding a third animatronic puker. The new guy has some really nice chunks lining the top of the barrel there.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 12:04 PM       
It was more or less the same. The Kids' costume store and the haunted house prop store weren't open yet, so I didn't get to check those- just went in the five and dime and the adult costume store. They were still gearing up for the season so it wasn't decked out in its full splendor.

The five and dime had a few elements missing- the animal masks were gone this time, I didn't see any "titty beads", and the Halloween Illusions demo machine was gone. The eyeball punch was still there and most other things were unchanged. They had a new display of those decals you put on top of toilets to make it look like spiders or snakes are crawling out of them. They were selling limited-edition diecut brass enameled Foy's storefront Christmas ornaments at the register for $20.

It looked as if they had cleaned up the toy section a little, which was disappointing for me because you used to be able to peer at the under-counter shelves and see all sorts of neglected 80s delights (like the Balzac I mentioned in the other thread). I didn't see a single WTFbus.