Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2007, 11:27 PM       
the reason people are responding to your thread is that the novelty of someone getting all ired up over a website that hasn't been updated in half a decade is pretty goddamn hilarious and on this here website reactionary dingbats are like golden golden treasure
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2007, 11:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicisjustice View Post
I could care less.
Strike one...

Quote:
like yourself could care less to
Strike two...

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2007, 02:29 AM       
I LOVE PUSSY
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2007, 02:30 AM       
NO MORE BLOOD FOR OIL
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2007, 08:37 AM       
I will trade you fifteen barrels of my oil for three gallons of fresh American blood
JohnBoy is probably a spambot
Old May 1st, 2007, 03:43 PM       
Jesus Christ, you start out with this seemingly aimless diatribe about anti-ravers, and each one of your subsequent posts have been less and less coherent. How the fuck can you make a blanket statement about most ravers being the greatest people you would want to meet and not expect to get called on it? Next time write it in your diary or carve it into your arm or do whatever the fuck high school freshman do when they feel compelled to share their innermost thoughts and observations.
Forum Virgin

musicisjustice is probably a spambot
Old May 1st, 2007, 04:56 PM       
Doesn't matter when the last update to the page was.
It still exists, doesn't it? Pages full of discriminatory remarks that people like yourselves listen to.
Americans pick such poor rolemodels these days..

And maybe you need to reread all the posts on this thread.
See who's really staying on topic here if you want to play referee

I did infact know I would get the unnecessary responses of I-tards worshippers.
Still, you all are not my target audience. Hate to deflate your egos.
While you're asking me to be more open minded about the worlds rebarbative attitudes towards Ravers, you have your own towards any country that isn't your own.

Same exact thing here, prejudice.
Except with one, mostly kids are targetted.
But that's what is risible to you "adults" now a days, right? Funny.
Forum Virgin

Old May 1st, 2007, 05:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Strike one...

Strike two...

I'm waiting for three.. :]
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2007, 05:28 PM       
Give up, fool. ALL imperialists have been prejudiced since your ancestors slaughtered mine in the crusades. Your begging for "tolerance" falls on deaf ears. Run back to your husband and be beaten
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2007, 06:22 PM       
way to totally comprehend what's going on, musicisjustass
OH GOD
Old May 1st, 2007, 06:34 PM       
and if you really wanted to get the owner of the website's attention, why not try an e-mail or at least a PM? I doubt he really reads this particular forum a lot, genius
Forum Virgin

Old May 1st, 2007, 08:29 PM       
Did.
About two months ago.

The owners seem to pay no mind to someone who can actually structure a sentence.
Mm, and I think that website has been altered since then.
McClains story hadn't been there at that time, and even more hate mail from some "Ravers" that insult the cause.

So really, slowly, this thing is getting updates.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2007, 08:34 PM       
Quote:
I'm waiting for three.. :]
OK when you butcher the phrase "couldn't care less" one more time I'll make it happen but I'm not one to mess with children which is why I'm not giving this thread my full attention you see I have better things to do and furthermore

Ancient Mariner
Old May 1st, 2007, 08:36 PM       
Quote:
Mm, and I think that website has been altered since then.
McClains story hadn't been there at that time, and even more hate mail from some "Ravers" that insult the cause.

So really, slowly, this thing is getting updates.
Slooooooowly I turned, step by step, inch by inch!
OH GOD
Old May 1st, 2007, 09:00 PM       
well unless archive.org is mistaken, that page hasn't updated since may of 2005, and i'm pretty sure THAT was just when they converted everything over to php
Forum Virgin

Old May 1st, 2007, 09:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
OK when you butcher the phrase "couldn't care less" one more time I'll make it happen but I'm not one to mess with children which is why I'm not giving this thread my full attention you see I have better things to do and furthermore
Looking forward to it.
I'll be sure to give your props to you when I'm completely satisfied.

Didn't really research when such a series of idiotic sites were updated.
Though I'm pretty sure most things weren't there as of a couple months ago.
Not really going to look into that because it doesn't matter.

The sites are still running and people are still getting the wrong information.
OH GOD
Old May 1st, 2007, 09:06 PM       
yeah that "new" mcclain piece has been on there since march 4th of 2001

maybe you just missed it the first time because you're too doped up on e
Forum Virgin

Old May 1st, 2007, 09:15 PM       
Maybe.
Old May 1st, 2007, 10:43 PM       
Who cares lighten up it's the internet haha stop getting all bent out of shape about stuff you're reading on a computer screen ok go outside get some sun

Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old May 2nd, 2007, 12:12 AM       
Quote:
And maybe you need to reread all the posts on this thread.
See who's really staying on topic here if you want to play referee
The topic of this thread is making fun of the newest etard to join simply wanting to complain about something that really doesn't matter. I'm afraid you're the one who's off topic with all of this "raver" talk.

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2007, 02:57 AM       
It's so rare that a new person understands they are being fucked with You'd think a smarty pantslike this would've figured it out, though. I guess somebody who comes on here to complain about a joke website probably should not be expected to understand manufactured jerkisms.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2007, 03:14 AM       
Here's a serious on topic response:

"who are any of you to stereotype all ravers?"

GOD

"That doesn't give anyone the right to consider them as something less than just another highschool tagged group."

Don't people get made fun of for being idiot highschoolers all the time?

"They are probably the greatest people you could hope to meet."

Unqualified assertion. That's a stereotype, by the way. Who are you to stereotype all ravers?

"Half of them couldn't be mean to anyone if their life depended on it, no matter what your style or socail group as long as you're respectful to theirs. Why? Because they're human."

We are all human. Therefore, half of us couldn't be mean to anyone if our lives depended on it. lol i like how you say half of them could do it then say the reason why is because they are HUMAN. Aren't like all of them human? If the reason for them not being able to be mean is because they are human, and all of them are human, then shouldn't they all be inable to be mean?
I guess you mean human in some gay way though, like, "THEY LOVE PEOPLE"(or pretend to, anyway). Also, if you did mean that you are kind of begging the question. "Ravers couldn't be mean to anyone" "How come" "Because they are so nice!" not being mean and being nice are basically the same things

"This entire generation is in for a big wake up, it's been planned for years."

Shit, who are these masterminds? Are they going to control the world after the "Big wake up?" I want to meet them.
lol you know it's only idiots who i hear say stuff like, "WE'LL CHANGE THE WORLD BECAUSE WE'RE SO DIFFERENT."

"I doubt you'd tell your fans the truth that Ravers are human and have the same emotions as themselves."

Would you tell your fans that viscous rapists and serial killers are human and have the same emotions as themselves? And if you did, why?

"That you shouldn't be afraid to approach them at school or question them kindly about their style and PLUR."

What makes you think people are afraid of them? that's kind of ridiculous. I think, if anything, most people think ravers are stupid pussies-- not dangerous murders waiting in drug-filled raves to steal your soul.

"This world will always be in a constant war, so why spread this?"

If the world will always be in a "Constant war," what the hell does it matter if it's "Spread"? By the nature of the statement, the WORLD will ALWAYS be in a CONSTANT war, you are basically saying nothing we do can stop it, it's going to happen anyway. War, hatred and whatever will spread no matter what -- Or at least it won't stop spreading.

"Guess I just don't understand, but I don't think you or the people who have visited your site do either."

I don't know, I understood that site. And six years or whatever ago when idiot ravers came to complain that their scene was being insulted unjustly by this website, other people who got the joke called them stupid. Like now.

"Way to go in spreading the stupidity that you've wasted so much time trying to stop, when you've only made it grow."

Yea? Glad to know that a single website is stupifying the world, because i thought it was people's attachments to ridiculously dumb shit like scenes or whatever.

"completely amused by the fact that the amount of people that have more sense than the 10yr olds and pedophiles that run this site are so few in number these days."

You shouldn't be too surprised, since you, yourself, are fairly senseless.

Last edited by kahljorn : May 2nd, 2007 at 02:23 PM.
Ancient Mariner
Old May 2nd, 2007, 09:48 AM       
Way to go, Benedict Khaljorn, your serious response lost us the internets. Are you happy now? Huh? ARE YOU?
Ancient Mariner
Old May 2nd, 2007, 09:52 AM       
Correction:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post

"This entire generation is in for a big wake up, it's been planned for years."

The "big wake up" is already in progress! Death to the infidels!
BANNED

Old May 2nd, 2007, 02:30 PM       
sorry, grisslebees, i just didn't want him thinking he was walking all over i-mockery. I actually wasn't going to post anything like that at all and just keep saying he smells like pee but then i noticed he said, "WHO AR EYOU TO JUDGE" so i had to say, "GOD" and it all just went from there

we gots pride, you know mang?

and fuck u ur benedict arnold!