Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2009, 08:11 PM        Black friday deals(Not spam)
I'm going shopping tomorrow for Black Friday at 5am. I know at Target they have an elite xbox 360 for $299 and six games for free. I'm not sure if the games are going to suck though.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Nov 26th, 2009, 09:14 PM       
Wal-mart is selling a DS lite for $98
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2009, 11:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I'm going shopping tomorrow for Black Friday at 5am. I know at Target they have an elite xbox 360 for $299 and six games for free. I'm not sure if the games are going to suck though.
At least one is bound to be decent, so that's not a bad deal at all.

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 27th, 2009, 12:44 AM       
http://store.comicspace.com/designers/creator/56457
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 27th, 2009, 02:27 PM       
Steam is having another crazy sale, for instance, the THQ hyper mega game pack is $50 while all the games separate come to some $380. Also, I bought Knights of the Old Republic off of it and it is $2.50. Left 4 Dead 2 is 25% off.

Seriously, Steam is insane. And digital delivery, so I don't have to keep around CDs.

Also, Left 4 Dead 2 is now part of the Valve Complete Pack, which is always $100.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 27th, 2009, 03:44 PM       
Haha, the main reason i didn't preorder L4D 2 is that when L4D 1 was released, they had a weekend where the game was $20 something like a month afterward. And I'm not really dying to play it.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 27th, 2009, 04:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
And I'm not really dying to play it.
Bad pun?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 27th, 2009, 04:29 PM       
I got my copy for free so I'm not too concerned about how its priced :D
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Nov 28th, 2009, 08:04 AM       
I love Maria Bamford as the spokeswoman for targets 2 day sale. If I didn't love her so much she'd totally be perfect for that annoying consumerism commentary crap.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Nov 28th, 2009, 07:51 PM       
The LucasArts pack and THQ complete pack on Steam, are such good deals. I just had to buy them both. :3
Quote:
LucasArts Items included:

Armed and Dangerous®
$9.99

Indiana Jones® and the Fate of Atlantis™
$4.99

Indiana Jones® and the Last Crusade™
$4.99

LOOM™
$4.99

Lucidity™
$9.99

Star Wars Galaxies™: The Complete Online Adventures
$19.99

Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
$9.99

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
$4.99

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
$9.99

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith
$2.99

Star Wars Republic Commando™
$9.99

Star Wars Starfighter™
$4.99

Star Wars: Dark Forces
$4.99

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
$9.99

The Dig®
$4.99

The Secret of Monkey Island™: Special Edition
$9.99

Individual price
$127.84
$127.84
-$77
Package price
$49.99
Quote:
THQ Items included:

Company of Heroes
$19.99

Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
$19.99

Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor
$29.99

Frontlines™: Fuel of War™
$29.99

Full Spectrum Warrior
$9.99

Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers
$9.99

Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights
$19.99

Red Faction
$9.99

Red Faction Guerrilla
$39.99

Red Faction II
$9.99

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
$19.99

Saints Row 2
$29.99

Titan Quest
$14.99

Titan Quest - Immortal Throne
$14.99

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Dark Crusade
$19.99

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Gold Edition
$19.99

Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War - Soulstorm
$29.99

Individual price
$389.82
$99.99
-$50.00
Package price
$49.99
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 28th, 2009, 08:06 PM       
I was gonna get Dawn of War II and Guerrilla, but that deal covers them both and then some, for serious.

And then there's every Lucasarts game. It's nuts.
pickled
Old Nov 28th, 2009, 08:20 PM       
It was a lovely surprise.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 29th, 2009, 03:04 AM       
the lucasarts pack wouldn't be such a great deal for me, i already own most of those games all of the really good ones anyways
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 29th, 2009, 09:14 AM       
I loved the Jedi Knight series, so having 'em all for $20 is really cool to me.

I remember when I played the hell out of Jedi Knight, even used the modem to play online.
pickled
Old Nov 29th, 2009, 07:33 PM       
The only game out of that list that I had played before was KoTor, Republic Commando, and Monkey Island.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 01:15 PM       
i'd want to play the two indiana jones games and maybe loom, but other than that it'd do me nae good
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 01:26 PM       
Then the Lucasarts ADVENTURE PACK for $10 sounds perfect for you.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 01:38 PM       
It sounds perfect for me too.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 01:40 PM       
Conversely, I save $10 because I don't want any of them.
OH GOD
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 06:35 PM       
man if only grim fandango was in that bunch i'd get it like yesterday

may get it anyways
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 08:05 PM       
I have Grim Fandango on CD somewhere. I hope.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 08:14 PM       
I have Full Throttle on CD. Along with Zork II.
The Unicorn
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 08:18 PM       
I can has Full Throttle?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 08:23 PM       
If I can find it. It's in my home, which I am not at.