Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Comics 'n Books
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

wizbenny is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2010, 11:42 PM        San Diego Comic Con
So, anyone going to San Diego Comic-Con this year?

I will be for the first time in over a decade... I'm told it's an absolute zoo. Which, given that I was flashed several times at the Wizard booth... stood in line at a restaurant behind a bunch of Klingons... and smelled more body odor per square inch than a person should ever have to... I can't imagine how it could get more bizarre.

Last edited by wizbenny : Jun 25th, 2010 at 03:14 PM.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 06:55 AM       
That's all the way out there in the left coast.

Plus I can only afford one con a year and that con is Origins

I get my BO/PSI quota there
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 07:05 AM       
Origins is the gaming-centered con, right? I have never been... but I think that's the one I hear Aaron Williams (Nodwick.com) talk about every year.

My favorite east coast Con (but I just missed it) is Pittsburgh. The show promoters are the NICEST people on planet earth.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 07:09 AM       
Yes, it is gaming centered.

I will post a thread about it when I go, update it nightly, try to get some pics in there while I am at it (if I remember), and then nobody will care
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 08:44 AM       
Talk about WAY off topic, but do you Tabletop RPG?
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 07:12 PM       
Yeah I keep trying to restart our group from time to time, but life keeps getting in the way. DAMN YOU LIFE!!!!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2010, 04:42 AM       
you know the thread title's supposed to be for letting people know what the thread's about, right

it's not just for alliteration
Old Jun 20th, 2010, 09:45 AM       
LOL. Made you look, tho! And this seems to be one of those rambling topics to begin with.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 20th, 2010, 11:51 AM       
Willie, be nice to wizbenny. He's sort of not really famous in comics.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2010, 12:40 PM       
QUILT IT
Old Jun 20th, 2010, 01:01 PM       
The super stupendous Stan Lee taught me LEEnglish. Can ya tell?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2010, 01:42 AM       
IM JUST SAYIN I THINK A LOT OF FOLKS WOULD LIKE A THREAD ABOUT COMIC CON IF ONLY THEY KNEW
OH GOD
Old Jun 22nd, 2010, 10:47 PM       
ITS TOO LATE NOW
Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 01:31 AM       
Well we could certainly restart that topic. My intention was a goofy "How's the weather?" type of "on-topic" post when in fact the point was, "Gee it's quiet in here..."

Too meta?
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 01:17 PM       
Just change the title, you don't have to restart it.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 10:48 AM       
I heard at the comic con all you do is stand in lines everywhere.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 07:02 PM       
SOUNDS STUPID I WOULD NEVER GO
OH GOD
Old Jun 25th, 2010, 01:45 AM       
i heard you get to meet a bunch of cooldudes and laugh at all the pathetic nerds, what the hell

have i been misled
Old Jun 25th, 2010, 03:15 PM       
Call me a noob. It took me awhile to figure out HOW to edit the title. Its an advanced feature apparently.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 25th, 2010, 03:44 PM       
AND THEY BETTER NOT HAVE KARAOKE

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Jun 25th, 2010 at 03:45 PM. Reason: <:x
Old Jun 25th, 2010, 04:01 PM       
Worse... they call it FILK
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 25th, 2010, 05:27 PM       
I feel like the filkers will not let me play trombone with them when I'm not there.