Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 20th, 2009, 08:06 PM       
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 20th, 2009, 10:02 PM       
Squatted ass-to-grass 3x5 198.5 lbs today. Thursday I'll be doing 202.5, which is pretty much my current bodyweight.

So, one of my goals down.

btw the .5 is because i'm using a standard bar, which weighs 22.5 lbs
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 21st, 2009, 02:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
That poor confused hobo.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Oct 21st, 2009, 03:41 PM       
Just got back from the optometrist and getting me some new specs. Time to level up my eyes to 20/15... On a different note, I don't have to go to my phlebotomy class today since I'm the top student and can wait til the tests next week. It's going to be a good week for Babs.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 21st, 2009, 04:30 PM       
Interesting field.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 21st, 2009, 04:34 PM       
Guys, pub has posted in this thread 10,338 times.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 21st, 2009, 04:37 PM       
I'll catch up one day.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 21st, 2009, 04:42 PM       
my throat hurts because i was listening to tom waits' swordfishtrombones on the way home and i'll be damned if i can avoid singing along to the whole goddamn album, including "sixteen shells from a thirty-ought-six."

(if you're not familiar: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6Y2533TZfc )
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 21st, 2009, 04:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
if you're not familiar
I've never seen a bigger gathering of Waits fans than here.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 21st, 2009, 04:54 PM       
I haven't noticed more than a few.

I've needed something different to listen to before I get totally burnt-out on Modest Mouse, so I went back to Tom last night.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 21st, 2009, 07:04 PM       
Just went walking around a mall I didn't really want to go walking around, went into a wal-mart restroom where there was a big wad of blood-soaked toilet paper on the floor, and waddled through a third grocery store where I almost got rammed by a bunch of old women not paying attention where they were driving their carts.

My feet are sore, this is not the way my day was supposed to go, and I'm feeling mighty pissy.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 21st, 2009, 07:27 PM       
Roar
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Oct 21st, 2009, 07:45 PM       
For I am a rain dog too!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 21st, 2009, 07:52 PM       
...and I just burned the fucking garlic bread because fucking Rock Band was playing too loud for me to hear the fucking timer.

...Fuck this day.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 21st, 2009, 07:56 PM       
Ha! I laugh at those days. Burnt bread, evil old bitches. Shit can't effect me. Did you listen to NMN - Victory?
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Oct 21st, 2009, 08:12 PM       
don't cry over spilled pork chops kitsa kat.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Oct 21st, 2009, 11:00 PM       
http://8.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_krs...zypno1_400.jpg
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 21st, 2009, 11:41 PM       
Hey, who did us all a favor and banned KG? Thank you, whoever you are!
You may already be there.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Oct 22nd, 2009, 12:25 AM       
It was probably Willie, God bless his sweaty soul.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2009, 01:23 AM       
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2009, 01:23 AM       
no it was mle my soul isnt sweaty you jerk
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Oct 22nd, 2009, 02:01 AM       
It was a Simpsons reference.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2009, 02:14 AM       
it's okay, i lowered his ban to 24 hours
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 22nd, 2009, 06:16 AM       
I know nobody wants to, but someone has to reveiw his stupid game now.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2009, 06:42 AM       
"it's a pile" -legitimate reviews magazine
"negative fifty out of five stars" -gamedudes
"i loved it" -horse cock weekly