Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2010, 10:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
Strange Journey is goddamn fantastic and is a worthy successor to SMT1 and 2 and you should go play it right now.
Too bad negotiation is totally fucking random. What's the point in giving me three responses if the "right" one is always different? Might as well flip a coin.

Also Bugaboo is cute.

Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Apr 5th, 2010, 09:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I want to play some Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
If you have a dreamcast you can just burn it to disc and pop it in.

DCISOZONE.com
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Apr 5th, 2010, 11:25 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
Too bad negotiation is totally fucking random. What's the point in giving me three responses if the "right" one is always different? Might as well flip a coin.

Also Bugaboo is cute.
Whatīs really bad is that I STILL donīt have it. Fucking slow mail...and with my luck the damn thingīll get stuck in customs...like we didnīt have THAT before...

Even bought End of Eternity...errr...Resonance of Fate out of frustration (actually I wanted God of War 3 but Iīm not spending 70 bucks on that).

Itīs okay so far. Hard and some enemies just destroy you and I donīt really know what to do against that but...itīs okay. I like the main cast.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 5th, 2010, 01:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
If you have a dreamcast you can just burn it to disc and pop it in.

DCISOZONE.com

I don't want to work for it though. I also need to get Perfect Dark on xbox live soon too.

edit: I went to my dad's house to pick some things last week and I found my awesome red VMU. Needs new batteries though.
Banned

Old Apr 5th, 2010, 01:30 PM       
Ha,

Nice. VMU's rock.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 5th, 2010, 04:34 PM       
Quote:
I don't want to work for it though. I also need to get Perfect Dark on xbox live soon too.
They added some of the goldeneye guns to the multiplayer as a gift to fans so even thou goldeneye will never be released we can atleast get the next closest thing.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 5th, 2010, 05:00 PM       
do characters still do thosse crazy flips they used to do on the n64? and i found my code for the peter weller god of war 3 documentary yay

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Banned

Old Apr 6th, 2010, 09:23 AM       
Yesterday I had a very luckyturn on my pinball machine and surpassed my high score of 5,000,000. When the dust cleared I had achieved 8,000,000 points! I got a ton of multiballs and extra balls. It was nutty like a squirrel.

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2699&picno=39135
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 10:01 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708 View Post
They added some of the goldeneye guns to the multiplayer as a gift to fans so even thou goldeneye will never be released we can atleast get the next closest thing.

That's awesome. I hope they have the KLOBB.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 05:33 PM       
i rented left for dead 2 is really awesome my bro will buy it eventually

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 05:44 PM       
Quote:
That's awesome. I hope they have the KLOBB.
Pretty sure I saw it in the shooting range.

That was very funny. Well done.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 06:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Pretty sure I saw it in the shooting range.

It's KLOBBERIN TIME

If they had a downloadable Helicopter Pilot skin I would cancel my plans for the evening and download it right away.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 08:55 PM       
There is a Golden Eye mod for HL2, you know.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 09:31 PM       
It's either the worst mod ever or the best depending on who you talk to.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 09:58 PM       
I played the Mega Man 10 DLC. Bass is a cool person.

Also, Fragile Dreams. I read that the story was "fucking brilliant", but everything else is "utter rubbish". I'm not far enough to judge the first thing, but holy poop, the controls make me want to dump my ass.

Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 10:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
It's either the worst mod ever or the best depending on who you talk to.
They try to duplicate the gameplay as much as possible. In short, it's the worst mod ever.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 10:17 PM       
I liked it, somewhat. It's a throwback, so it's old as all get out. Like holding a button to aim, in lieu of the right trigger. I actually really liked the mode where you move from the best gun down to the worst gun (i.e. golden gun thru the others down to slappers). That was awesome fun, especially trying to kill someone with the throwing knives. Man, that brings back memories.

Which, incidentally, is the only thing that mod is particularly good at.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 10:20 PM       
Yeah, playing Perfect Dark again is a blast.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 07:53 AM       
Quote:
edit: I went to my dad's house to pick some things last week and I found my awesome red VMU. Needs new batteries though.
Well and good, but VMU batteries last 20 minutes at most anyway, so why bother
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 01:20 PM       
By now I´m sure it would´ve been easier if I just went over to Canada and bought SMT: Strange Journey in a store there...or in the US, wouldn´t really matter...two weeks is just horrible for a simple piece of software...

So I ordered Way of the Samurai 3 for cheap in the meantime, I loved the first two and I don´t care that it looks like a PS2-Game...
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 01:25 PM       
I loved both Goldeneye and Perfect Dark, so it looks like I am going to have to get this and also love it.

Man I hated the fucking Klobb though.
taco loving zombie
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 09:15 PM       
lol the klobb used to be my favorite weapon

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 09:17 PM       
Were you retarded?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 7th, 2010, 10:52 PM       
Whats the big deal about the klobb? I barely remember that piece of shit. It was OK at best.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 8th, 2010, 03:05 AM       
STARFLIGHT, BITCHES