Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2009, 03:16 PM       
do the bologne thing

i always wanted to try cutting letters out of the bologne in order to spell a word :O you should spell faggot on the back o fhis car

i read this other one where you like freeze cans of shaving cream or whipped cream or somethingand then you cut the can off so all you have is a frozen mass of cream and you put them in the car and by morning it unfreezes and since it isn't compressed it supposedly gets everywhere
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2009, 03:18 PM       
Hahaha I wanted to use a cookie cutter of teddy bears and ducks to leave those shapes in the paint.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2009, 03:19 PM       
Maybe you could get a cookie cutter of a guy blowing another guy and then put some hearts around it :O
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 14th, 2009, 07:07 PM       
Okay, I just got an idea. I'll combine your bologna idea, with some good ol' 4chan. I just hope I can cut out goatse from bologna....
Our next topic: stealth.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 14th, 2009, 07:21 PM       
It is well known that most civic minded individuals refuse to acknowledge naked fat people. I suggest you do the operation with your meat while wearing no clothes.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jun 14th, 2009, 08:27 PM       
place an ad on craigslist for something ridiculously desirable and give his phone number and address.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 14th, 2009, 09:06 PM       
So does have a car? What kind is it and does to have a sun roof?
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 12:32 AM       
Why don't you just post his phone number and address here?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 12:37 AM       
Hey Evil, hows things with your neighbors? Oh yeah, you were to much of a pussy to stand up to them.

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 07:14 AM       
some of us cut out goatse from bologna for a living
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 02:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
Why don't you just post his phone number and address here?
Please?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 02:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Hey Evil, hows things with your neighbors? Oh yeah, you were to much of a pussy to stand up to them.

Oh man, my computer should have a breathalyzer installed on it.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 07:19 PM       
To tell you the truth, they werent that bad after the first month.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 07:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
A few days ago, some friends and I were at the neighborhood pool, horsing around, and some kid smashed my phone to hell. The only thing I could even salvage that would work was the micro SD card, with all my music and stuff on it.
I finally found out who did it when I hid in the bushes outside the pool and listened in on them.
So, what're some good revenge ideas? I was thinking of more messing with their mind. If I could get an old plague doctor outfit, I could stare at his window in the middle of the culdesac (I have no idea how to spell that), and leave cards, like business cards, outside his house that plainly say 'Witness.' on them. Then maybe escalate it; stand closer to his house each night, put more and more cards on his house, maybe even get a few IN his house.

Any ideas?
steal their mail, open a credit card in the culprits name, order a shitload of pizza on-line and make it inedible with anchovies and whatnot so he doesn't get to enjoy any of it.

if done properly you'll ruin his credit and his appetite and maybe even his face if the delivery dude decides to curbstomp him since you wont.

p.s hiding in bushes at a community pool spying on small children doesn't sound like a great idea.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 12:41 AM       
And committing a felony is? I mean, maybe my community is just psycho, but identity theft tends to be frowned upon over here.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 07:20 PM       
While we all enjoyed talking about what you should do, I don't think for a second that you will do any of them. You've already justified him smashing your phone.

I hope to satan that you do something though. Even if it is tame.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 08:15 PM       
He isn't going to do anything. This thread allowed him to vent all frustrations off of his small, flabby, pale chest.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 12:37 AM       
Oh no, I'm going to do it. The last thing I want to happen is for some punkass kids thinking they got away with it. I would even take pictures for proof, if self-incrimination was a good idea.
And for the record, I'm scrawny, not fat. I take pride in being slightly underweight and weak.
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 10:19 AM       
Pictures dont have to self-incriminating. You could take some and still post em. Just make sure your not in em.
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 09:48 AM       
So what did you ever do? Do we get no follow up?
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 02:27 PM       
Oh, I ended up keying 'WITNESS' in huge letters on the side of his car at 1 AM.
I didn't follow up because I didn't want to hear any more of kahl's shitstorms.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 03:19 PM       
You should have keyed "******".
BANNED

Old Jun 21st, 2009, 03:33 PM       
What a pussy. I didn't even make fun of you. but hey, if my antics on a message board make you feel ashamed enough to restrain yourself from being a douchebag, more power to me.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 03:38 PM       
silly LordSappington, when will you learn that kahl is the only one that ever has anything interesting to say?

go on, kahl, enliven the thread with some more prolonged multiposting about all the things you find objectionable! Who will it be today?!?!
BANNED

Old Jun 21st, 2009, 03:44 PM       
I find denny's to be objectionable!