Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 02:05 AM       
You don't really need a 'real date' to get laid, so SHAKE DAT MONEYMAKER
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 02:08 AM       
She'll be all "So next question: what's the statute of limitations on this crime" and you'll be all like "There's a statute of limitations on my balls, baby" and then you'll wink and it'll be awkward while you both try to figure out what the fuck you meant by that, exactly

Hot
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 02:16 AM       
AND THEN YOU STICK YOUR TONGUE IN HER ASS.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 02:17 AM       
KHAL, YOU WONDERFUL PETER PAN SLUT, YOU
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 02:18 AM       
ill try guys but if she gets mad im telling her people on the internet told me to say it to get laid and eat her ass out
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 02:19 AM       
YEAH, DO IT KAHL.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 02:19 AM       
DONT PUT ME IN THE SAME BOAT AS PETER PAN SLUT
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 02:21 AM       
PETER PAN SLUT IS BOSS, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

GAVE ME THE BEST BLOWJOB I EVER GOT
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 02:22 AM       
Except that he was an asian nude model at the time, not sure how he managed that
The Unicorn
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 02:23 AM       
WAIT, WHAT?
BANNED

Old Jul 6th, 2011, 02:25 AM       
IF I WAS TRYING TO BLOW COCKS MAYBE I WOULD BE HAPPY ABOUT BEING PETER PAN SLUT

BUT IM TRYING TO LICK ASS AND EAT CHIPS
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 02:25 AM       
BLEW YOUR FUCKING MIND THERE, DIDN'T I

Already posted about it once after great inner deliberation, nobody noticed
The Unicorn
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 02:26 AM       
GREASYGUS, PLEASE TELL ME THIS STORY.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 02:27 AM       
hahahahahahaha, oh man, I think I still have some drawings of him somewhere
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 02:28 AM       
hang on, seriously. lemme check the portfolio pile
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 02:37 AM       
Dude wtf, he's not here. I am seriously way more distressed than I should be. I went through the entire pile

I'm going to tear this whole fucking house apart, I don't care what time it is
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 02:44 AM       
Oh my god, ha ha I found them

they're a lot crappier than I remember

I WAS NINETEEN, NOT MY FUCKING FAULT
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 02:58 AM       
NSFW

Spoilers!
The Unicorn
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 02:59 AM       
Why is his dick coming out of an asshole?
The Unicorn
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 03:00 AM       
MAYBE IT'S JUST ME.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 03:02 AM       
THAT WOULD ACTUALLY jUST BE ME SUCKING AT DRAWING AT THE TIME

ONCE AGAIN, NINETEEN
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 03:02 AM       
I ACTUALLY DON'T KNOW HOW HE PUT UP WITH BULLSHIT LIKE THAT
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 03:04 AM       
THIS WAS RIGHT AROUND WHEN I WAS DRAWING 'DOOGAN'

I THINK
BANNED

Old Jul 6th, 2011, 03:17 AM       
hha that guys penis is small
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 03:19 AM       
Didn't really matter to me, not what I was interested in. Besides, he was a sweetheart

And I was kind of a piece of shit, now that I think about it