Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Oct 21st, 2003, 08:00 PM        On second thought...
Let's have it, custard. Duel you want and my symbolic fist invading your wobbly and creamily delicious transparent face you shall get. Let's see you write your three half-wit replies and then resort to your all-too familiar all-too pathetic "I hate you" tactics. I can smell the tears already. Now is the time to dim the lights in the garage, securely fasten your external braces with generous amounts of duct tape and put on your best yellow frowny face before you touch the keyboard. Now is the time to shine. Just don't hit the keys too hard because you might wake up daddy.

I will leave you humiliated and emotionally devastated, Rongi. And you will every minute of it.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 21st, 2003, 08:01 PM       
...what?

I stopped reading after 'Let's'.

Nerd is probably a spambot
Old Oct 21st, 2003, 08:07 PM       
"Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Heed well these words, Helm.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 21st, 2003, 08:08 PM       
Ok, I glanced over it.

Quote:
I will leave you humiliated and emotionally devastated, Rongi
You're fucking pathetic. Either that's a joke or you're too thick headed to take a joke. Emotionally devastated? It's a fucking message board you tool. Does anyone take anything read here seriously? If you do you need to slit your wrists and wait for your life to slowly end.
Mocker

Old Oct 21st, 2003, 08:17 PM       
A short attention span is understandable given the fact that your brain consists of wobbly bits of delicious custardy goodness. I'd eat you if you weren't so fucking pathetic. So you'll have to settle with being crushed under the mighty stomp of the 60 foot tall mass of robotic fury that I am. If I could find you, that is, you insignificant peon. Hiding under your preemptive meta-humour (or is it just plain stupidity I confuse the two) it's difficult to make you out amongst the dozens of other pussies that emply such means. Next thing you'll be starting threads that will consist only of stuff like "I'm sad " oh sorry you've done this already haha I know how I will fish you out! I DESTROY YOUR SCHOOL! NAPALM BREATH! THERE GOES THE FIRST PLACE IN WHICH YOU WHERE BEAT UP ON! THERE GOES THE FIRST PLACE YOU ALMOST KISSED A GIRL! NOBODY FUCKING LIKED YOUR CLASH CDS THEN AND NOBODY LIKES THEM NOW! AND NO, CANNIBAL CORPSE DO NOT MAKE YOU LOOK COOL, FUCKFACE! I LIKE GOATS BUT I DON'T LIKE YOU Ah, memories.
Mocker

Old Oct 21st, 2003, 08:19 PM       
Quote:
You're fucking pathetic. *snif* Either that's a joke or you're too thick headed to take a joke. Leave me alone! Emotionally devastated? It's a fucking message board you *sob* tool. Does anyone take *whimper* anything read here seriously? If you do you need to slit your wrists and wait for your life to slowly end... please?
You big girl.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Oct 21st, 2003, 08:20 PM       
ROBOTS? GOATS? THAT'S NUTS!
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Oct 21st, 2003, 08:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helm
You big girl.
Are you coming on to me?
Mocker

Old Oct 21st, 2003, 08:30 PM       
You wish. Obviously you're yet another on an endless stream of pseudo-gay people with something to prove to their mothers. No, you're not gay, no matter how you'd might like to think it would make great dinner table conversation. No, you're not shocking anyone by being yet another closet straight guy. And no, Chojin will not like you more if you tell him that you've kissed your male cousin once while he was sleeping. And stop smiling. You freak.

Seriously now, I know, I understand women are mean and their vaginas smell funny. Okay. The first time you kissed a girl she told you 'not to do that ever again'. Uh huh. Yes. Point taken.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Oct 21st, 2003, 08:31 PM       
Well that was fun helm, but I can't play all day. See you in school.
Mocker

Old Oct 21st, 2003, 08:36 PM       
Yes, run away. Flail your arms wildly while you do it and scream "I AM RONGI! RONGI!" and maybe you'll be entertaining for once.

MK IV is probably a spambot
Old Oct 22nd, 2003, 03:00 AM       
I thought this thread was good.

Then I read it.

Gooze is probably a spambot
Old Oct 22nd, 2003, 11:35 AM       
*Yawn*, huh?, did Helm stopped talking already?.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2003, 11:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooze
What was it that I did or said that made you think I give a fuck?
Apparantly, it was "*Yawn*, huh?, did Helm stopped talking already?."

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog

Gooze is probably a spambot
Old Oct 22nd, 2003, 03:41 PM       
What was it that I did or said that made you think I give a fuck about your opinion?

JesusFishSticks is probably a spambot
Old Oct 22nd, 2003, 11:17 PM       
I think it has to do with repeatedly visiting the message board they they're on and repeatedly responding to them.

Or maybe it was when you said all that stupid shit...
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Oct 22nd, 2003, 11:39 PM       
*Yawn*, huh?, did Gooze stopped sucking already?.
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Oct 22nd, 2003, 11:47 PM       
COKEMUSIC BANNED ME

Devil-Man is probably a spambot
Old Oct 23rd, 2003, 01:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi
Ok, I glanced over it.

Quote:
I will leave you humiliated and emotionally devastated, Rongi
You're fucking pathetic. Either that's a joke or you're too thick headed to take a joke. Emotionally devastated? It's a fucking message board you tool. Does anyone take anything read here seriously? If you do you need to slit your wrists and wait for your life to slowly end.
ROFLMAO thats so true !!!! Way to go Rongi

http://computerpro5.com/tlb/index.html

Tubesock is probably a spambot
Old Oct 23rd, 2003, 03:08 PM       
Never fear! TUBESOCK IS HERE!

Come to make the thread fun and exciting again!

*Ahem...*

YOU ARE ALL VAGINAS!!! I WILL FUCK EVERYONE OF YOU!!!

My work here is done!

Nerd is probably a spambot
Old Oct 23rd, 2003, 03:29 PM       
It's about time someone put Rongi in his place.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Oct 23rd, 2003, 04:07 PM       

YEAH I'VE REALLY BEEN PUT IN MY PLACE

HELM SURE SHOWED ME WHO'S BOSS
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Oct 23rd, 2003, 04:08 PM       
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Oct 23rd, 2003, 04:11 PM       
And by the way, get rid of that Office Space avatar you idiot. I doubt your parents would even let you watch it, or let you operate the TV anyway.
TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Oct 23rd, 2003, 06:08 PM       
that avatar is great, but i liked it better before when it was cropped.