Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 03:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Whats if I only want to get rid of my gut Chojin?
as opposed to what
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 03:38 PM       
Opposed to all the other stuff in this thread. I guess I should have asked... Whats the best way to get rid of my gut? Are chinups and pullups really the best for your gut?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 03:45 PM       
I get what Dimnos is saying

What if he just wants to lose weight and doesn't really want to end up building absurd amounts of muscle? What's the best shit to do, then?

My ideal figure is somewhere between a holocaust survivor and Iggy Pop, so I'm looking for a weightloss plan along those lines, too.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 05:15 PM       
dimnos you should probably just do cardio i would assume, and try to eat more fruits and vegetables :P. Cardio/sweating is basically the best way to lose weight.
Also we used to drink this mixture of HONEY and LEMON in hot water and it can help you to lose weight

I need to lose about 10 pounds
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 05:24 PM       
I have stopped drinking soda and have been sticking to mostly water and some tea. I have also started eating salad for lunch every day. I think I have effectively stopped the growth of my belly but need some sort of exercise to get rid of it. I take my dogs for an hour walk but thats not just cutting it.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 06:24 PM       
What kind of job do you have?

honestly you should just do cardio like running or running up and down stairs and shit like that. sometimes i do (fast) yoga or practice my samurai swords I'll also do some deep cleaning around the house sometimes because scrubbing all the different parts of the wall and having to stand up and crouch down makes me exercise a lot.
Pretty much the secret is to do stuff that makes you sweat because fat supposedly doesn't burn (from exercise) unless your body reaches a certain temperature (or probably if you exceed your caloric intake).

you can do crunches and exercises to make your stomach muscles stronger but that doesn't necessarily burn any fat (although having muscles burns fat or some shit), although some exercises might help improve your digestive system. you should try to keep your gut pulled in all the time too :O

a lot of the stuff i know about being healthy is ayurvedic so a lot of people on here would just think its retarded.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 06:52 PM       
How is waving a sword above your head and shouting gonna help you lose weight?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 07:29 PM       
how ISNT it, man

that shit burns calories like the dickens
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 07:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
YOU EVER SEEN A FAT SAMURAI? HUH?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 07:55 PM       
You oughtta take up martial arts!

I did karate as a kid and it was probably the best shape I've ever been in. Plus you'll be able to kill a man in 500 different ways.
BANNED

Old Nov 12th, 2009, 08:07 PM       
Quote:
i was waiting for somebody to make fun of me for doing samurai sword stuff :O :O
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 10:01 AM       
I sit at a desk all day. We dont have stairs or anything for me to take advantage of.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 10:47 AM       
I take advantage of the stairs.

Winter months are rough though. I try to play tennis and go walking but I might need to join a gym next month. Having a crippy back is no good for working out either.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 14th, 2009, 07:07 PM       
i'm going to split some of the discussions in this thread into separate topics

DON'T GO GETTING CONFUSED
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 16th, 2009, 06:50 PM       
WAY TO KILL A THREAD
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 16th, 2009, 07:09 PM       
i didnt even realize this thread was still around
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 03:27 AM       
Find a physical activity to get involved with. Example, geocaching.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 04:16 AM       
Or take dance classes at a community college.
OH GOD
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 04:18 AM       
PLAY SOME DAMN LAZER TAG

edit: or other sport i guess would work too
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 07:01 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES View Post
Find a physical activity to get involved with. Example, geocaching.
So YOU are one of the people my girlfriend has to compete with in that activity

EDIT: She makes me go get any that are near poison oak/ivy because for some reason I can roll around in the stuff and nothing happens
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 07:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
So YOU are one of the people my girlfriend has to compete with in that activity

EDIT: She makes me go get any that are near poison oak/ivy because for some reason I can roll around in the stuff and nothing happens
Only about 2/3rds of people are allergic to the stuff.