Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jan 12th, 2010, 06:47 PM       
Donnie Brasco (Extended edition)

I'm a huge fan of mob movies and this one ranks pretty high on my all-time favorites list. Cool scenes, good dialogue and gritty violence. The acting is also great all around, but Pacino pretty much steals the show. It ain't no Goodfellas, but a must-see nontheless for fans of the genre.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2010, 08:34 PM       
While that was a somewhat interesting abstract it doesn't really add anything to what i said. it's written specifically about neurotic minds and even says that some of them (paranoids) aren't suicidal.
in fact it only says that sad people are suicidal :O
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2010, 08:36 PM       
But it was a terrorist attack. From a different species, but a terrorist attack non the less. WITH MIND CONTROL!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2010, 08:42 PM       
it wasn't with mind control they released a chemical which causes people to lose their inhibitions.

right? did i miss the twist at the end where it turns out they were just mind controlling everybody and not releasing a chemical? I thought thats why they were always like YON ILL WIND though.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2010, 08:49 PM       
well, i took it as the plants were mind controlling the humans into suicide.
BANNED

Old Jan 12th, 2010, 08:54 PM       

i guess it would've been slightly more bearable if that were the case there's a news cast towards the begining that explains all of it i think.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 11:16 AM       
There probably should have been a newscast at the beginning that says don't watch this movie.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 11:38 AM       
sherlock holmes

eh, was good
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 02:09 PM       
Was up late the other night feeding the baby and had a chance to watch City of Ember with Bill Murry. I remember hearing about it a long time back but it passed through the theaters so fast I had assumed it was crap. It was a bit better than I thought it would have been. Then again it might have just been that it was 2am Tuesday morning.
BANNED

Old Jan 13th, 2010, 05:48 PM       
Quote:
There probably should have been a newscast at the beginning that says don't watch this movie.
UNLESS you want to see what my dad's like:O :O :O
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 06:10 PM       
Watched Six String Samurai the other night. Man, I love that movie. That stupid moaning kid should have died, though

Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 06:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
... It was a bit better than I thought it would have been. Then again it might have just been that it was 2am Tuesday morning.
Why is it that movies are so much better at 2 in the morning?
Just bought and watched Deadly Friend. I had forgotten how much I enjoy that movie.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 06:26 PM       
I tried watching 30 days of night, but I couldn't get halfway through it without becoming bored. It looks nice, but way too much unneeded story. I think that movie would have been way better with more mystery to the characters. Too many movies try to paint a full picture of the characters in my opinion.
BANNED

Old Jan 13th, 2010, 06:53 PM       
I kind of liked that movie but maybe it was because i was babysitting at the time and it was the only thing on tv ;/

it has a good ending though at least. I don't really remember them painting many pictures though ;/ did you get to when the vampires start fucking the town up?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 06:58 PM       
Yeah, that was the middle, and then it went into story mode. I tried skipping ahead and found nothing but story. When it airs on scifi I'll probably give it a full chance.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 04:01 AM       
Oh, I forgot, I watched the Silent Hill movie. I haven't had the chance to play the games, but the acting was good enough for a game movie (ex. Resident Evil) and the graphic were pretty cool. I happily watched it all the way through, which is becoming increasingly hard for me. It'll take me 6 hours to get through a 90 minute movie usually.
BANNED

Old Jan 14th, 2010, 07:31 AM       
damn i totally dont even remember the story parts
Spoilers!

so I must've been high/sleeping,tuning it out/had kids yelling at my face
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 10:44 AM       
I really enjoyed the silent hill movie. One of the only vidya game movies that can stand up. Also it had Sean Bean in it.
Lingonberry pancakes
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 06:11 PM       
The first half of Silent Hill was pretty good. The second half had some good scenes and whatnot, but the whole "evil cult burning the shit out of stuff" didn't really work for me. Still, looking forward to the sequel.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 06:14 PM       
Did the movies story follow any of the game stories?
Lingonberry pancakes
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 06:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Did the movies story follow any of the game stories?
The basic premise was from the first Silent Hill (daughter missing after the car accident), but the rest of the plot has nothing to do with any of the games. Altough there are some scenes and characters which are copied from the first three games, I think.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 09:22 PM       
I started Zombie Strippers but I don't know if I can finish it.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 03:27 PM       
Zombie Strippers is so godawful.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 03:33 PM       
Yes, I finished it though.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 03:38 PM       
You are some kind of terrible monster.