Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 01:45 AM       
yeah, as black as I am I'm only having one progenitor receptacle.

I need to make a 10kabulary or something. I'm trying to save money but kids shit is mad expensive. I'm almost to the point of internet cw'ing for monies
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 02:36 PM       
this thread always says theres another post in this thrad, but there isnt one..
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 02:36 PM       
oh there it is
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 02:48 PM       
It did that on my phone, said there was a page 3 but kept taking me back to page two.

10K, I need to teach y'all some couponing.
BANNED

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 03:09 PM       
get food stamps, eat like a king
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 03:32 PM       
nah, you don't need food stamps. You just need to be willing to buy three or four papers a week (or go through a clipping service) and pay attention to what's on sale. I usually don't pay more than 90 cents for a pack of baby wipes, and I've gotten tons of diapers and stuff for free. It's pretty easy when you know how.
BANNED

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:54 PM       
food stamps are pretty ez and you get to eat steaks
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 08:21 PM       
Fine, if you want to sell your damn soul and cover the foodstamp logo on the debit card when you swipe it at the store.

At least coupons get you things like CONDOMS, ALCOHOL and CIGARETTES.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 08:53 PM       
Wait, you can't use coupons with food stamps?
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 09:13 PM       
Probably can, but last I checked Food Stamps won't (legally) cover alcohol, tobacco and lube.
BANNED

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 11:53 PM       
paying full price with food stamps is the heart of luxury and it helps our economy.

i aint so unpatriotic as to use coupons
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 11:13 AM       
Yeah but if you use coupons and food stamps for baby supplies, you have more money left over for booze, weed and anal lube.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 02:22 PM       
FUNNY YOU SHOULD MENTION ANAL LUBE

About 6-8 months ago, KY put out a coupon for...oh, I think it was like 2 or 3 dollars off any KY product. This enabled people to get the normal, no-frills tubes of it for free or better (if the coupon was worth more than it cost, some stores give you a credit for the difference...people get whole cartloads of groceries free that way). So what people were doing was ordering packs of 10 coupons from clipping services and going to get 10 tubes of lube. Times ten. Times ten. People in coupon groups were showing off pictures of Rubbermaid tubs filled with hundreds of tubes of lube that was not only free, but had bought their pot roast and potatoes with the overage.

So I guess you can do the food stamp route, but then where's the thrill of hundreds of tubes of free lube that buy you dinner?

But we've digressed.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 02:42 PM       
AH! But you can still do the lube/free dinner thing and then use your food stamps for more free dinners.

I've never understood the whole multiple coupon thing. On the back of my coupons they say "Only 1 per purchase" or whatever rendering my second coupon useless. I know I'm doing it wrong and learn how to do it right since the government only gives me 900 a month for everything. Can't get food stamps because cost of food is included in the 900.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 03:03 PM       
One coupon per purchase means one coupon per item you purchase. This is true almost universally except at certain stores that will allow you one store coupon and one manufacturer coupon per item. Places like CVS and Target do that.

How the hell did we get here from 10k's ex's stretch marks?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 04:47 PM       
Because I'd rather talk about coupons than her ugly its and damaged asshole.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 04:47 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 05:12 PM       
Familiar camera angle.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 12:10 AM       
I'm just gonna lop bonesaw off or something. This penis is too dangerous.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 08:39 AM       
10K and the angry inch

Anatomically speaking, it's your balls that are too dangerous
BANNED

Old Jul 27th, 2012, 02:13 PM       
so like i sorta found out my ex went around and told my family a bunch of shit about me to try to act like a victim of abuse. plus she told everyone else i knew where I used to live the same kind of crap to try to say shes like a victim of abuse

i dont think i really told anyone this but she punched me in my face like a thousand times and tried to murder me on multiple occasions, so now I kinda want to send her family an e-mail telling them how evil she is.
plus she had sex with this highschool pedophile teacher dude and described one of her nieces to him as like cybersex or something. wtf. I felt so disgusted by it plus I had to invade her e-mail to se eit so I was ashamed to tell anyone, but with all this penn state stuff goin on i kinda feel like a coward.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 05:11 PM       
Dude, hack her email and turn her ass in.
BANNED

Old Jul 27th, 2012, 05:22 PM       
i dont know how to hack her e-mail the only reason i got in b4 is cuz she didn't log out and there was something in the history that said, "Car sex" so i clicked it and it opened it ;/
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 06:05 PM       
I bet there are a ton of local angry moms with nothing better to do than stalk that cunt until she fucks up. ;/
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 10:49 PM       
Send in the cunts.