Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

abacusteam is probably a spambot
Old Apr 7th, 2006, 01:40 AM        Check this out!!
Abacus Recordings is proud to announce the formation of our STREET TEAM! While on the Abacus Street Team you will have the opportunity to not only help some of your favorite bands, but you’ll get to potential to get some real cool stuff, whether it’s meeting the bands, getting into shows, getting new Abacus CDs, shirts, etc. The possibilities are endless! Sign up, and tell your friends. Spread the word of Abacus, you will not be disappointed.

*URL REMOVED. SILLY SPAMMER, TRIX ARE FOR KIDS!*
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2006, 05:37 AM       
street teams are for gays and weiners
Hay Ladiez! Howzit going?
BlueOatmeal is probably a spambot
Old Apr 7th, 2006, 05:52 AM       
Abacus? More like FAGGOTBUS!

CALL ME! CALLL MEEE! WHY DON'T YOU CALL THIS NUMBER NOW!678-416-3492 How about it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
What the fuck are you talking about? He loves da ladiez.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Apr 7th, 2006, 11:21 AM       
I have a street team. They get sent pieces of paper with my name on and they just leave them lying around. Its called 'viral marketing' you know.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Apr 7th, 2006, 02:02 PM       
you guys laugh now, but with every posting like this, we always get a few people that privately message us interested in joining our little weiner team. Kids like to feel like they make a difference, even if it means bugging the piss out of their "friends" and neighbors with obnoxious crap and moving other, more sucessful artists records around, creating MASS CONFUSION. so who's the loser now, huh?

STREET TEAM.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2006, 09:44 PM       
uh, the street team is? idk