Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2010, 02:04 AM       
AND THEN MY FRIEND BRIAN JOINED THE PARTY LIKE RIGHT AFTER, IT WAS ALMOST A FIVESOME
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2010, 08:58 AM       
:GROUPAIRHORN
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2010, 03:32 PM       
:O :O
you guys is sluts
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 9th, 2010, 07:24 PM       
decided to pull a tony v (this ridiculous asian kid in my major; engrish all around) and whilst eating vagina, asked "did you came?"
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 10th, 2010, 02:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
"did you came?"

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Apr 18th, 2010, 06:49 PM       
Couple summers ago at a party I had my then-girlfriend on my lap sitting side ways. We had been making out and stuff and then I casually slipped my hand up her shorts to finger her a bit. She was hosting this party you see, and we were both pretty drunk. So she's clearly enjoying it and we kept at it for a while. Then my one friend (the only sober person) runs up to us. I go to jerk my arm away instinctively but she grabs it and sorta turns towards me to make it not so obvious.
So basically I'm knuckle deep in this girl and my friend sorta stutters "uh... I need to get my bike out of the garage, can you unlock the door (host)?" So I respond "Yeah, thanks she'll get to it in a sec" and I proceed to shoot him a thumbs up with my ah, wet hand, completely ruining any chance of subtlety.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 05:05 AM       
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 09:34 PM       
probably not the appropriate thread but it was jus tSTRANGE the other day i went to the store downstairsand there was this chick in there and she was all, "HELLO MY NAME IS ANDR0MEDA" and she had a voice like a lisping gay dude (haha ok not that bad) and she was all, "I SAW YOU TENDING TO THE flOwerS ONE TIME, IT MUSTVE BEEN BACK IN JANUARY" and i aws all, "YEP" and then she was all, "I HEARD THAT YOU WERE MARRIED... SHE MUST BE VERY PRETTy"

i thought people only said things like that in movies
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 09:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
decided to pull a tony v (this ridiculous asian kid in my major; engrish all around) and whilst eating vagina, asked "did you came?"
...did you really?

Dammit, you keep using all of my lines before me

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 10:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
probably not the appropriate thread but it was jus tSTRANGE the other day i went to the store downstairsand there was this chick in there and she was all, "HELLO MY NAME IS ANDR0MEDA" and she had a voice like a lisping gay dude (haha ok not that bad) and she was all, "I SAW YOU TENDING TO THE flOwerS ONE TIME, IT MUSTVE BEEN BACK IN JANUARY" and i aws all, "YEP" and then she was all, "I HEARD THAT YOU WERE MARRIED... SHE MUST BE VERY PRETTy"

i thought people only said things like that in movies

Maybe she thinks she is trapped in a movie. You should have cut her a real.
SKATASTIC
Old May 4th, 2010, 07:16 PM       
Finally got anal. ickle

Had to sign a reverse deal though.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old May 10th, 2010, 01:28 AM       
WAY TO GO BILL! Someone finally popped your brown cherry. Did you leave them a snickers bars or an almond joy?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 21st, 2010, 01:47 PM       
I've really wanted to fuck exactly two girls from school. Last night, I got the second one (I did the other one a while ago).

That was very funny. Well done.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 21st, 2010, 05:51 PM       
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old May 23rd, 2010, 03:39 PM       
Way to achieve your goals, Zomboid!

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old May 25th, 2010, 02:41 PM       
basically, if she's on her period we just have anal sex for a week

and it's fantastic
SKATASTIC
Old May 25th, 2010, 06:01 PM       
;highfive btc.

We were doing anal the other day and it felt like I came with my entire body for a minute straight, convulsed and then collapsed.
SKATASTIC
Old May 25th, 2010, 06:02 PM       
Edit: double

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : May 25th, 2010 at 07:09 PM.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old May 30th, 2010, 01:04 PM       
When I read that story, I pictured the guy in your avatar. I'mma go drink some bleach.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 06:44 PM       
Today she was like "we can't fool around tonight because I have a gynocologist appointment tomorrow."

So I'm like "but you don't have an orthodontist appointment tomorrow."
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 01:20 AM       
OR THE PODIATRIST
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 01:26 AM       
Or the pediatrician.

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 12:54 AM       
I'm probably really late on this, but I just found out you can get glow in the dark condoms. :O