Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

velvet88 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2003, 12:22 AM        Marilyn Manson.
Hey I am new to this board but I notice there is nothing here on Marilyn Manson. Is anyone out there besides myself a huge fan? Anyway, I have been a fan since early 90's when I would see the band in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. I know there is such controversy over his music which makes him so popular to most, but what draws me to him is the music. His new album The Golden Age of Grotesque is kick ass, it's like a mixture between his awesome album AntiChrist Superstar & HolyWood. Anyone else hear the new album? Anyway, if you all haven't heard anything off it, his new single "mOBSCENE" is badass, check the video here, http://launch.yahoo.com/artist/defau...tistID=1016885 , like i said guys, i am a true fan, nothing of spam. I just want anyone and everyone to see the bands trueness and not the false media bashing that most give him & his reputation. Anyway, if you really do like it then check out his website, www.marilynmanson.com (not that hard to remember) for more biography information, and you then can see that he is just a kick ass rock n' roll star. And please, join the "mOBSTERS" (http://www.marilynmanson.com/themobsters) to sign up for cool manson news and chances to win some kick ass manson swag for the true fans. Anyway, please guys/girls check it out, i am just spreading the word because i am sick of people giving him a bad name by false rumors, here is your chance to discover the truth for yourself, & I know you will find that he is a true musician.[/b]
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 24th, 2003, 12:23 AM        Re: Marilyn Manson.
Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet88
Hey I am new to this board but I notice there is nothing here on Marilyn Manson
That's because Marilyn Manson FUCKING SUCKS

Old Jun 24th, 2003, 12:24 AM       
how can you say manson sucks and you enjoy Nirvana?
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 24th, 2003, 12:26 AM       
I hate Nirvana too

Old Jun 24th, 2003, 12:27 AM       
what type of music do you listen to then?

DecapitatedHate is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2003, 01:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet88
how can you say manson sucks and you enjoy Nirvana?

If you're new to this board where the hell did you get that from?
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2003, 01:34 AM       
I just spent a good deal of time with my jaw agape, trying to figure out why velvet thought Rongi listened to Nirvana. And then trying to figure out why velvet thought it was shocking that Rongi didn't like Marilyn Manson even though he supposedly liked Nirvana. Like the two were so similar that you can't like one without liking the other.

But then I realized that velvet is a fucking idiot, so I didn't have to worry anymore.
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid

Old Jun 24th, 2003, 02:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Waste
I just spent a good deal of time with my jaw agape, trying to figure out why velvet thought Rongi listened to Nirvana. And then trying to figure out why velvet thought it was shocking that Rongi didn't like Marilyn Manson even though he supposedly liked Nirvana. Like the two were so similar that you can't like one without liking the other.

But then I realized that velvet is a fucking idiot, so I didn't have to worry anymore.

I was going to wait for his response, but what you said pretty sums up everything.
Mocker
The One and Only... is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2003, 02:38 PM       
Marylin Manson sucks cock, and very much of it.

Go listen to Death Metal if you want good music.
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2003, 03:15 PM       
Watching a Cradle Of Filth video would make Marylon Manson seem like GothNAPrepsBody. Seriously, watch an unedited Cradle of Filth video, Marylon Manson will seem like a pansy ass bitch.
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jun 24th, 2003, 06:08 PM       
Cradle Of Filth fucking suck.
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2003, 09:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi
Cradle Of Filth fucking suck.
Watch their uncut videos. Holy shit.
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?

Old Jun 25th, 2003, 12:20 AM       
Cradle Of Filth is the boy band of black metal, if you even concider them black metal anymore...

CastroMotorOil is probably a spambot
Old Jun 25th, 2003, 12:26 AM       
but isn't the boy band of black metal still 10000 times better then most of the shit out there?

Old Jun 25th, 2003, 12:30 AM       
I didn't say it wasn't. I was just tring to say Cradle of Filth is a bad example.

SLjimbo is probably a spambot
Old Jun 25th, 2003, 01:19 AM       
In any case, it won't be long until Manson starts going out with Tammy Faye Bakker....

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/06/24/nyregion/24BOLD.html

Location: the 6th dimension of hell... 3rd door left of the petunias
converge this is probably a spambot
Old Jun 28th, 2003, 01:01 AM       
cradle of filth sucks. marilyn manson sucks. along with all "grindcore". really though. tell me, what is the point of growling and burping about pissing in womens maggot infested assholes? i looked up the lyrics for "i cum blood" by cannibal corpse one day, and i had to change my boxers. shit everywhere. horrifying, i know. anyway. i admit there are some decent death metal bands out there, but grindcore can suck my balls, 'cause it really is disgustingly stupid. i also admit that cephalic carnage is quite good for grindcore. but those fucking grindcore growls, burps, and snarls. idiotic. stupid necros.

prrrrrrt.

dj

booyah. that's "honey roasted."
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Jun 28th, 2003, 07:41 PM       
Quote:
Marylin Manson sucks cock, and very much of it.

Go listen to Death Metal if you want good music.
Oh my. You're so manly. Mind if I lean on you and lick your ear?
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Jun 28th, 2003, 09:17 PM       
How does talking about Marylin Manson turn into bitching about grindcore? Besides the fact that you're off topic, your ranting is so asinine that you must be a joke character.

Old Jun 29th, 2003, 01:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by converge this
cradle of filth sucks. marilyn manson sucks. along with all "grindcore". really though. tell me, what is the point of growling and burping about pissing in womens maggot infested assholes? i looked up the lyrics for "i cum blood" by cannibal corpse one day, and i had to change my boxers. shit everywhere. horrifying, i know. anyway. i admit there are some decent death metal bands out there, but grindcore can suck my balls, 'cause it really is disgustingly stupid. i also admit that cephalic carnage is quite good for grindcore. but those fucking grindcore growls, burps, and snarls. idiotic. stupid necros.

prrrrrrt.
You start talking about grindcore sucks and your example is cannibal corpse? Not only that but you say Cephalic Carnage is quite good for grindcore but in the next sentence you say growls, burps, and snarls are idiotic. Correct me if I'm wrong but what Cephalic Carnage song doesn't include those?

Btw, although I'm pretty sure you're talking about death metal, although grindcore uses growls and snarls the majority of it includes yells and screaming.
Grindcore: Pig Destroyer, Agoraphobic Nosebleed

Location: the 6th dimension of hell... 3rd door left of the petunias
converge this is probably a spambot
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 09:58 AM       
i went "off topic" into grindcore because someone starting saying something about cradle of filth, and i'd figured i'd put my 2 cents in. and you shouldn't criticize my examples of grindcore, 'cause i am not a fan, so how would i know good ones? and yes, i did say cephalic carnage was quite good, and i still think that the growls and snarls are idiotic. i don't quite like the vocals for cephalic, but the music is amazing. all the other "grindcore" bands just use piece of shit music along with piece of shit lyrics and "vocals."

prrrrrrrt.

dj

booyah. that's "honey roasted."