Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker

James sucks
Old Mar 2nd, 2003, 01:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulhedface
Is it just me, or are the only people who care about Mudvayne also Slipknot fans?
I like Mudvayne's music (as in, the singles I have heard, and I could care less about their meaning or even what the names of the members are), but I despise Slipknot's music for the PMS generation.
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2003, 02:37 AM       
For what it's worth though, mudvayne did know how to incite a crowd. I don't think that's much of a compliment, though, seeing as Limp Bizkit could do the same.

The only Mudvayne song I liked was "Dig". I guess that's more than I can say for Slipknot.

I just think it's funny that everyone here refers to Mudvayne as "Slipknot Part II".
slavemason is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2003, 08:40 AM       
Sombody help me out. Is Mudvayne one of the bands that are going to play with Metallica in some overpriced Sam Goody music festical ?(sometimes type-o make more sense) I was talking to my cousin and he was wanting tickets, except they cost $190. It's possible that my cousin is a sucker MC but I wouldn't be surprised. What a bunch of greedy bastards. But then again if the time signatures as complicated as hyped here then I'm obviously missing something. I'll start a second mortgage immediately so I can show my appreciation for their talent.
What MTV are you all talking about? They don't show music. I have a better chance of finding a music video on Fox Sports channel.
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2003, 03:53 PM       
$190 for anything involving Metallica? NOOOOOOOOO! Next thing you know, they'll be suing Kazaa.

strictleediesel is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2003, 09:28 PM       
yes, Mudvayne will be touring with metallica this summer. I am going to see them in toronto, but i am not spending $190, so far all of the shows are $75, which does seem to be quite a bit, but with 5 groups playing, they have gotta jack up the price
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2003, 09:36 PM       
I find your choice of handle very classy, but i believe that jabber that was your first post to be still left unanswered. Come on now, back it up.

Old Mar 4th, 2003, 09:42 PM       
oh yeah sure i can do that, just let me read it, and get my thoughts together

Old Mar 4th, 2003, 09:48 PM       
there isnt anything that i really need to say in reply other than, i dont like slipknot, they suck, mudvayne is nothing like them, and fuck relating to the music, i listen to what sounds good,