Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old May 18th, 2011, 08:27 PM       
sweeeeeeet

also, png!
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old May 18th, 2011, 08:29 PM       
yeah, png is the way to go for that sort of stuff
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old May 18th, 2011, 10:02 PM       
Alright, fixed.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 18th, 2011, 10:41 PM       
Well I like it.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old May 19th, 2011, 02:24 AM       
I like it too :D I wish I was still allowed to go last like was intended with this one :/ Life got in the way, and I knew it would. Let me go last or second to last next time, kay?
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2011, 04:29 AM       
Fantastic. Lets start a new one.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:31 AM       
I'd like to go again, and this time I will be quicker.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2011, 02:56 PM       
I'd be up for another. Second to last, if MLE is finishing up.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old May 26th, 2011, 01:43 PM       
How serious are you guys? Cause I could throw another one of these together. I'd like at least one more person participating though.

I don't know how everyone else felt about starting with that Van Gogh painting but I'd probably do something similar with this EQ. I think it's important that everyone participating is continuing off of someone else's work. I'm not an art enthusiast though and I grabbed that Van Gogh at random so this time I'd appreciate some art suggestions to start with (PM those please).
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2011, 04:07 PM       
I haven't dropped the ball on one yet. However, I won't be available to work on it until after this next week
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2011, 07:51 PM       
I won't be able to do it proper until Autumn when I have access to my equipment.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old May 27th, 2011, 12:39 AM       
I'm starting a new job June 1st, so I'll be tired from lots of driving for about 4 weeks after that.
Old May 27th, 2011, 10:40 AM       
I've got some fantastical excuse that I pulled out of my arse till next month, so I wont be able to do it.

Not really, I'm always free.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

Old May 27th, 2011, 12:33 PM       
I guess if we had to we could do one with just four. Gotta make sure Nick is on board, then we'll go ahead.

Since MLE won't be participating Grislygus will be last then?
Ancient Mariner
Old May 27th, 2011, 04:09 PM       
fine by me. Somebody just give me something to CONTINUE though, please; just give me at least one vertical shape
God Emperor of Brigadoon

Old May 27th, 2011, 05:26 PM       
Aaarg actually commented on that, asking me if he should tweak the bottom of his segment so it'd have more variation. I told him it was fine because people loved the freedom no variance gave them. Whoops

The way your's continues off of Aaarg's is the best in my opinion so it worked out alright.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old May 29th, 2011, 06:35 AM       
I'm good to go on another one as long as I'm in the middle somewhere.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 09:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
fine by me. Somebody just give me something to CONTINUE though, please; just give me at least one vertical shape
whoops!

yeah, i didn't even think about it until i finished.

sorryz.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 11:36 AM       
haha nice! glad to see these projects are still going