Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Freelance Product Tester
BurntToShreds is probably a spambot
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 10:58 PM        Venezuela Bans Videogames
What the fuck, Seriously?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 06:55 AM       
Aaahhhhh fuck you Chavez. That's so dumb. Whomever upholds that stance into the next election is going to get voted out.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 10:25 AM       
Still a dick move for even that dickhead.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 11:13 AM       
Plus it's a rule that will be really easy to enforce.
You may already be there.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 04:59 PM       
Isn't Venezuela the most violent place in the entire world? I guess you got to stop violence one video game at a time.

edit: yeah, I was one the ync before and saw multiple home videos they made there which they were burning people alive that they thought did something wrong.
Mocker
whoreable is probably a spambot
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 07:02 PM       
about fucking time
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 07:24 PM       
I bet the end result would just be a huge black market for video games in that country, which would be hard to police furthermore
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 07:33 PM       
videogames need to fight back, let's have no more videogames based in venezuela
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 07:44 PM       
They were seriously pissed about Mercenaries 2.

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 07:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
videogames need to fight back, let's have no more videogames based in venezuela
i was thinking today that someone needs to make a 'murder chavez' simulator RTS, where you plan entry points on an actual blueprint of his house
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 08:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
i was thinking today that someone needs to make a 'murder chavez' simulator RTS, where you plan entry points on an actual blueprint of his house
Id pay hard cash for it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 09:22 PM       
Solid Snake Style
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 04:27 AM       
I remember reading an article somewhere by a gamer in Venezuela talking about how great it was that you could just walk into a store and buy 100 pirated games for 50 cents or something absurd like that. How times change.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Nov 16th, 2009, 12:09 AM       
Isn't El Pila from venezuela or something? He should come back and add some commentary on this issue.

Please come back, elpila
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 16th, 2009, 01:08 PM       
i thought he was from argentina
That damn kid
Hangie is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 06:48 AM       
"But I'd rather go to jail than betray the gamer culture, partially responsible for making me the person I am today."

An american 'gamer' would never do that, they'd roll out of their chair, get their mom to drive them to washington DC then sing some J-pop song (badly) in protest.
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 01:14 PM       
That or move to the pot smoking part of Canada.
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 11:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilWearsPrada View Post
Isn't El Pila from venezuela or something? He should come back and add some commentary on this issue.

Please come back, elpila
I agree with Hugo Chavez, video gaems are very violent this days, kids in argentina smoke paco (crack) in the streets and then go rob n' killing people randomly imitating GTA also the new Call of Duty and the airport mission plus killing american soldiers wtf
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 12:11 AM       
Those darn video games DO influence people's behavior. I once played Q-Bert, and soon after I flew to Egypt so I could jump all over the pyramids there trying to change the color of all the bricks one by one while snakes and purple goblins chased me.
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 07:10 AM       
I heard a boy swear on the bus the other week. I called it the downfall of society.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 08:01 AM       
Put your hand over his mouth next time and tell him that you're keeping the evil in him instead of the bus.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 10:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I heard a boy swear on the bus the other week. I called it the downfall of society.