Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 11:17 PM       
Is it feasible to invent a ship that scoops up fish and burns them in a furnace to power the ship? Or perhaps just a furnace that burns fish for fun?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 11:42 PM       
i doubt you could get one that runs ONLY on fish but hey i guess that'd be like the boat version of a hybrid car, right?
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 01:00 AM       
They make tiny jet engines for RC planes. I was thinking of marketing a harness to attatch one to a trained falcon. Is this legal?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 04:06 AM       
i fucking hope so
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 04:22 AM       
willie what have you been up to lately my man
OH GOD
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 04:27 AM       
last couple weeks i've been working on a construction project to recreate something from a cartoon for five-year-old girls to impress a bunch of ugly weirdos
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 03:08 PM       
Is it My Little Pony related?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 03:58 PM       
Willie have you sought help for MLP addiction?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 06:56 PM       
How many ponies could a pony chuck chuck if a pony chuck could chuck ponies? And by chuck I mean fuck.
OH GOD
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 07:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Is it My Little Pony related?
no i'm talking about a different five-years-old-targetted cartoon :mistersarcastic
OH GOD
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 07:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Willie have you sought help for MLP addiction?
i can quit anytime i want to

just don't want to yet
OH GOD
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 07:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
How many ponies could a pony chuck chuck if a pony chuck could chuck ponies? And by chuck I mean fuck.
why don't you ask mr. hands that question
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 07:12 PM       
Why don't people our age get as amped into adventure time as much as they do my little pony? I think adventure time is far more deserving. We could be adventurers and all wear weird animal head hoods over our heads to hide our awful human hair.
OH GOD
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 07:17 PM       
idk! i'd go to a adventure time meetup if people had them
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 07:25 PM       
I'd probably end up looking something like this guy.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 12:09 AM       
Willie, would you consider that older Finn robust or portly and would I ever see another loveable robust/portly man before I die so that I can have THREE loveable portly/robust folks to call awesome?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 12:57 AM       
Willie, do you prefer Shame on a Nigga or C.R.E.A.M?
OH GOD
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 03:12 AM       
shame's got a better hook i think, plus it's got more energy
OH GOD
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 03:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
Willie, would you consider that older Finn robust or portly and would I ever see another loveable robust/portly man before I die so that I can have THREE loveable portly/robust folks to call awesome?

man that guy's not portly at all

and probably?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 03:14 AM       
Willie, who is your favorite member of the Wu-Tang?
OH GOD
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 03:33 AM       
hold on i gotta look them up on wikipedia

edit lol jk ol' dirty of course #definitelynotafraud
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 06:38 AM       
He had a ton of names he wanted people to call him and of course they did. Yet when I was 12, nobody would call me 'Chains' even though I wore a big chain around my neck and told everyone to call me it.

They do call me koko now though, so that's good enough. (from jumping up and down on furniture when drunk) It came from us watching a good amount of seinfeld back then.
OH GOD
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 02:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Willie

Isn't Ol' Dirty called something like Little Baby Jeebus now?
he's dead, i'll call him what i want