Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 02:43 AM       
Historically accurate.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 07:19 PM       
kahl, are you a transsexual or a transvestite?

if the former can I ask you some questions
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 07:35 PM       
I thought it was transsexual for the longest time, but I'm pretty sure he's just transvestite.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 07:47 PM       
Oh. Well shit.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 07:48 PM       
Doesn't transvestite just mean cross-dressing, and basically wanting to keep your gender? I thought kahl was taking hormones.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 12:14 AM       
I want to see. Kahl, let me see.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 12:57 AM       
What are those questions...just for the record.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 01:07 AM       
I bet those questions will result in some hardcore lol emoticons

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 03:11 AM       
1. How expensive is hormone replacement/antiandrogen therapy?
2. How expensive is your general facial feminization procedure?
3. Is it possible to get surgery on your feets so they don't look like disgusting manflippers anymore?
4. During transitioning did you ever notice any sort of discrimination that interfered with your ability to do essential shit (i.e. get a job, rent an apartment, not get thrown out of respectable establishments because they don't serve your type round here, etc.)?
5. If you go to the gym, do you use the men's or women's locker room? It's obvious to me what bathroom you'd use, but the locker room's a bit trickier since you have to actually be naked in front of other people. So I'm either a chick with a penis in the men's room or a guy with tits in the ladies' room. Bit awkward.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 03:39 AM       
I'm just going to sit back and watch this unfold in the most magnificant way possible.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 06:00 AM       
How about you sit back and suck the dick I wish I didn't have
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 06:05 AM       
It's 2012, I think most of us are up to speed on the idea of GW being female by now.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 06:08 AM       
I'm not even sure if I'm gonna transition at all. I'm very mannish and couldn't pass as a girl without extensive plastic surgery, and chances are I'll never have the money for that. As it stands, I think I'll just have to stay a boy and deal with it, although a few trannies I've talked to think that's incredibly unhealthy.

Too bad brain transplants aren't a thing.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 06:08 AM       
Quote:
3. Is it possible to get surgery on your feets so they don't look like disgusting manflippers anymore?
i guess you didn't watch king of the hill or you'd know the answer to this

why would you goto a gym

also sry we dont have a very good advice/advicetaking ratio
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 06:10 AM       
Oh god, you're right, I'd look like Peggy.

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 08:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
1. How expensive is hormone replacement/antiandrogen therapy?
2. How expensive is your general facial feminization procedure?
4. During transitioning did you ever notice any sort of discrimination that interfered with your ability to do essential shit (i.e. get a job, rent an apartment, not get thrown out of respectable establishments because they don't serve your type round here, etc.)?
5. If you go to the gym, do you use the men's or women's locker room? It's obvious to me what bathroom you'd use, but the locker room's a bit trickier since you have to actually be naked in front of other people. So I'm either a chick with a penis in the men's room or a guy with tits in the ladies' room. Bit awkward.
I feel like it is expensive because insurance is lame about it.
Pretty sure you can get any kind of surgery to help, not sure how much about feet though.
For discrimination it kind of depends where you live. There was a mayor a few years ago that changed sexes to a woman and kept her job.

I would totally be a chick if I wasn't a dad. Also I wouldn't be able to part with bonesaw.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 09:09 AM       
well, you don't technically part with him, he just changes into Elizabeth.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 10:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
How about you sit back and suck the dick I wish I didn't have
If he sat back it would be kind of hard for him to suck your dick. Unless you like stood up and shoved it in his mouth
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 10:10 AM       
i haven't slept in two days and my right hand is kind of numb. i think i might die soon

nah jk

but insomnia seriously fucking sucks
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 10:32 AM       
If it's that bad, haven't you tried ambien?
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 11:14 AM       
I'm not really into the idea of taking meds to fall asleep, but I might not have a choice

Part of the reason I haven't been able to sleep is because I have spent the past couple of weeks drunk and stoned and I decided to stop doing either for a while. My body is kind of pissed off at me for not being inebriated, so it won't let me sleep
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 12:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
i guess you didn't watch king of the hill or you'd know the answer to this

also sry we dont have a very good advice/advicetaking ratio
shit, there goes my chance to cheeseburger your advice thread
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 12:33 PM       
anyway gw your tranny friends have just brainwashed each other in their stupid tranny cult and i think you'd do best to just find things aesthetic things about being a guy. it was one of the reasons i started lifting.

i don't remember how old you are, but i had this feeling in my late teens/early 20s and got past it.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 12:41 PM       
Ambien, at least, is not addictive, and is much more effective at inducing sleep than any sort of addictive sedative medications.

This isn't to say it's not dangerous, since if you take ambien and forget to go to sleep, you'll be acting like this asshole (NSFW):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4z7mm4uEFM

If you live with someone, get them to hide your ambien and other prescriptions and especially your car keys; you'll drive off a fucking cliff on ambien. It's like drinking 20 bottles of wine in about 30 minutes, easily the most powerful sleeping pill there is.

The only real problem after acting like a retarded jackass if you forget to go to sleep is that, tolerance builds up hell of fast; first three days are 5 milligrams, fourth day is 15, fifth day is 30, etc. It'll drop fast, too, so my recommendation would be taking it only when you really need to get up the next morning.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 12:49 PM       
Quote:
anyway gw your tranny friends have just brainwashed each other in their stupid tranny cult
Yeah, that's why I'm looking for advice from someone I know who isn't a fucking weird creepy asshole. 420chan and other chan-sites have tranny boards, and they're full of people jacking each other off and camwhoring and whining about how hard being a tranny is; they're like furries except with gender instead of species. I've never stayed on any of those for more than a minute or two.

And I have considered that these feelings might go away, but I've pretty much had them since I was 12, so I think this is going to keep being a thing. If I don't fuck shit up in the near future I might have a female friend who mentally identifies as a boy, so at least I'll have company.

God knows what my dad would think, although my parents are aware that I'm not exactly a normal person