Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Apr 15th, 2003, 06:14 PM        BEST VINCE SENTENCE SO FAR!
"Since I agree with and many others agree with me that are economic professors and studiers of tax systems, I guess that makes us all idiots, huh?"

Starting with the structure "Since I agree with and many others agree with me" a clause so tortured it screams. Who agrees with whom in this verbal Mobius strip? All are in agreement. Should it be 'I agree with many who are..." or "Many who are... agree with me?"

'That are' should be 'who are' since these are people we are talking about and not, say, toasters.

Economics professors, not economic, unless you meant thrifty professors, in which case you should have said 'economical', or very large professors, which might have been better said 'economy sized'.

'Studiers' is nice coinage but I like the traditional 'students'.

And then after all the bad grammar, made up words, convoluted syntax, to follow by saying, "I guess that makes us all idiots, huh?"

It's GENIOUS! I don't know what it makes them, as I'm still not sure whom you're referring to, but it kind of points at you being an idiot.

Huh?
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Apr 15th, 2003, 06:25 PM       

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Apr 15th, 2003, 10:18 PM       
You know, Max, in the time it takes for you to insult the way I type on an internet message board, a bagel goes uneaten. But in all seriousness, shouldn’t you be preparing for Passover right now, or does your great job of making old useless shit look more important interfere with your cultural and religious obligations?
Old Apr 16th, 2003, 09:21 AM       
I'm totally not making fun of the way you type. The ONLY error I noted that could concievable have anything to do with the way you type was the 's' left off of 'economic'.

Unless you're trying to say your posts are generated by random typing, the way an infinite number of monkeys typing an infinite amount of time might result in the complete works of Shakespeare.

Here's what I'm making fun of: Your astoundingly poor communication skills. That's really all you can judge someone by on a message board. And I'd never make fun of your horrid writting were it not your assertations that you write well, you are superior to people here who write far better than you and that you are only cocky because you can 'back it up', something you have, to date, failed to do in every imaginable way.

Your typing! You should be ashamed! You know that's not what I'm making fun of and it's a cheap dodge to even say it. It's your brain I find laughable.

Nice jew jokes though. Bagel=jew is a funny, funny analogy, and when you mention Passover? That reminds people that I'm Jewish, which is what I am. Saying what someone is? Laughs galore, 'bar none'. That's why I like to point out your communication disorder.

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2003, 09:33 AM       
This is a message board and you are correct about that statement. But since this is just a message board, I perfer not to sit around and proofread everything I type. Why bother.
Old Apr 16th, 2003, 09:44 AM       
Why bother at all?

I don't proofead either, Vince. I just think while I'm typing. You should try that and see what happens.

I think you're just making excuses. There's no great shame in being somewhat dim, and there's far less shame in having a communication disorder or a learning dissability. Are you embarassed by how obvious it is? You don't need to be. Just stop being so proud of yourself about qualities you don't have. I don't go around telling people I'm a basketball star or that I won last years national spelling bee.

In fact, you are quit simply the worst writer who's ever come to this board. I've collected outrageous statements before, but I've never been moved to collect bad writting. You are a national treasure.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2003, 10:21 AM       
It would take me more time to translate my text to Vincenese than to perform an in-depth grammar/spell check.

Wherever you go, there you are.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2003, 12:40 PM       
Vince, let me put this into language you can understand.

Burbank OWN3D you in this and every other thread.
Old Apr 16th, 2003, 02:42 PM       
Not me, baby. I only own nice things.

GothNAPrepsBody is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2003, 12:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
You know, Max, in the time it takes for you to insult the way I type on an internet message board, a bagel goes uneaten. But in all seriousness, shouldn’t you be preparing for Passover right now, or does your great job of making old useless shit look more important interfere with your cultural and religious obligations?
Look he did it again
Old Apr 29th, 2003, 02:16 PM       
Him am funny at that way with himself.