Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bod is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 04:39 PM        Where do you find old men?
I'm in my mid 30s now and single. All the blokes my age are in slippers and long term relationships, or having mid life crisis and becoming football hooligans. There are no single and decent thirty something men out there. Where do you find the elusive mammal that is a nice bloke in his thirties? All the ones i've met are literally quite mad.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 05:01 PM       
Right here baby : perv
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 05:04 PM       
Sweet! I knew I'd returned with good reason.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 05:09 PM       
Better act now, I have two more years to be in my thirties.
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 05:13 PM       
I can handle 40's. I kissed someone who was 41 quite recently and it didn't feel any different to a 30 something person, bizarrely enough. He didn't smell of pee either.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 05:35 PM       
I smell more like old spice and baby powder. Diaper rash can be a bitch. I hope you can sport pigtails and rubber boots.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 06:13 PM       
Wanna make out?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 08:27 PM       
Now I know for a fact you can sport pigtails and rubber boots
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 09:05 PM       
I don't know what spinal fluid smells like, but I always had a feeling Tadao smells like it.

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 09:37 PM       
i'm a nice bloke in my thirties but i believe i also fall under the "quite mad" category

Last edited by executioneer : Sep 15th, 2008 at 09:38 PM. Reason: QUITE
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 11:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bod View Post
I'm in my mid 30s now and single. All the blokes my age are in slippers and long term relationships, or having mid life crisis and becoming football hooligans. There are no single and decent thirty something men out there. Where do you find the elusive mammal that is a nice bloke in his thirties? All the ones i've met are literally quite mad.

Right here...43, divorced for over a year, sane, and gainfully employed.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 16th, 2008, 01:11 PM       
Met my old man at a Saxon concert.
Old men are the best.
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 03:25 AM       
This is not the first time I'm thinking I should move across the pond.

btw, I've never had anyone use my pics in their avatar before, it's like talking to myself.
#1 on the ignore list
Neen is probably a spambot
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 09:08 AM       
A candle lit dinner at 4PM? Maybe a Ben-Gay rubdown afterward?
¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 11:14 AM       
Oh crap! Am I too late to say all the stereotypical stuff? Lets see; An all day breakfast establishment, playing checkers in the park, alone in their room at the nursing home waiting for their grandkids to call. Damn it I know that there is more, sorry I couldn't be more help.
#1 on the ignore list
Neen is probably a spambot
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 02:11 PM       
Don't forget telling kids to get of the damn lawn.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 02:23 PM       
Quote:
This is not the first time I'm thinking I should move across the pond.

btw, I've never had anyone use my pics in their avatar before, it's like talking to myself.
I'm just seeing what it's feels like to be inside you
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 03:32 PM       
Quote:
A/S/L

PICS??

Come to America.

If you are British then you know that you get a couple of bonus points in your favor, simply due to your accent.

If you are from New Zealand then you know that you get a couple of bonus points against you, simply due to your accent.

ZING PUB, FU*KN ZING!
¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 03:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
A/S/L

PICS??

Come to America.
I bet this almost always works.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 03:38 PM       
you have to add in my Avatar, and then it always works.

Trust me bruh
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 03:39 PM       
Come visit Hollywood. Rog is out here and I'm near by.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 06:01 PM       
I LOVE LADIES TOO!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 06:21 PM       
There's this coffee shop you should try, it's in the U.S. though. When are you arriving???
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 06:23 PM       
Coffee? How about a few pints and some mattress wrestling instead?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 07:56 PM       
NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN