Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 10:03 PM        Hey Charity!
Why here?
Forum Virgin
Charity is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 10:09 PM       
I have been reading articles here for years. I am not 100% sure if I am ready to post here alot. If it doesn't feel right, I will stop. You guys always found a way to make me laugh. Your Admins also seem to care about the site they own, unlike the one on IS that begs for donations for a site he rarely goes on!

Hmm...at least I will get my rage out here, if nothing else.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 10:13 PM       
Well first off I wanted you to go over 7 posts.
http://indigosociety.com/just-me-t18...e2/#post395919

I wanted to see if it makes you nutty and you feel like you have to go to 14.
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 10:15 PM       
I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE I AM GOING
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 10:15 PM       
But really...

http://indigosociety.com/farewell-my-friends-t18103/

Do you really cry on the internet? We have emoticons for that so you don't actually have to break out in tears over what people say.

Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 10:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charity
I am going to get an account on I-Mockery. Maybe even a Catholic forum. The latter might involve some begging since I was rebellious a few years ago, but I feel like I need something new.
I have never seen a combination more perfect than this.
Forum Virgin
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 10:19 PM       
Joining this site was a bad idea?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 10:21 PM       
Naw, don't listen to them. I'll protect you.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 10:22 PM       
You fucking punk asses better step off!
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 10:23 PM       
HEY IM JUST KEEPIN IT REAL
Forum Virgin
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 10:24 PM       
I just want to know, sincerly, truthfully, if you believe I should leave his forum. I really don't need stuff to worry about.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 10:26 PM       
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 10:51 PM       
tadao is there a noob you won't harras? i think you should ignore tadao unless you want to pleasure him sexually

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 11:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charity View Post
I just want to know, sincerly, truthfully, if you believe I should leave his forum. I really don't need stuff to worry about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
tadao is there a noob you won't harras? i think you should ignore tadao unless you want to pleasure him sexually
Hey now, I saw the warning signs of someone having a breakdown here. This isn't the best place for someone who is new and going through a lot. I have talked to her in PM and let her know that you all are a bunch of jerks and if she just ignored people like Darkvare, she'll have a good time.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 11:10 PM       
You may already be there.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 11:25 PM       
Stick around, Charity, that's my advice. And my word is LAW.

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 11:30 PM       
Hey we're a Catholic forum too! It's the best of all worlds in one package

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 11:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Hey now, I saw the warning signs of someone having a breakdown here. This isn't the best place for someone who is new and going through a lot. I have talked to her in PM and let her know that you all are a bunch of jerks and if she just ignored people like Darkvare, she'll have a good time.
i'm the bigger person here

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 11:36 PM       
Don't make this about your race to diabetes town, Fatty. Rankeri already beat you to it.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2009, 12:38 AM       
Tadao can you please try not to make me feel ashamed to post on the same message board as you?
Sincerely,
Kahl.

PS I EXPECT A WITTY RESPONSE IN PERSONAL LETTER FORMAT THANKS.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 24th, 2009, 01:18 AM       
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2009, 02:10 AM       
BANNED

Old Apr 24th, 2009, 02:24 AM       
hey tadao,
are you one of those japanese guys that has like little flipper feet? Is that common amongst your people? Do you have webbed feet? ITS MY THEORY THAT JAPANESE PEOPLE ARENT ACTUALLY HUMANS BUT FISH THAT RESEMBLE HUMANS AND FORSOOK THE SEA FOR A LIFE OF LAND LUBBIN.
you do kind of look like a sea otter.
BANNED

Old Apr 24th, 2009, 02:28 AM       
just kidding i dont think they are actually fish.

I just think they lived on an island so long and they had to swim around in the ocean catching fish with their teeth so they developed flipper feet and other fish-like features so they could swim faster.

I bet your bulbous body allows you to navigate the seas with great speed.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 24th, 2009, 02:51 AM       
Those are Hawaiians