Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 05:29 PM       
Pimpin since been pimpin
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 10:48 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 11:05 PM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 12:38 AM       
Regula Gene Simmons.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 02:23 PM       
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 02:33 PM       
Fathom you looks like some kind of creep.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 05:24 PM       
I prefer charming asshole but that's cool, too.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 10:46 PM       
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 11:28 PM       
Hell yeah 3D glasses Fathom. I miss having long hair.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 11:59 PM       
My coolest photo, I have to say.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 12:00 AM       
At a gamestore?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 12:04 AM       
I like the angle, the lighting, and the bloom. It works for me.

I can't work out how to take blurry photos like that with good cameras, so I get the same, legitimate effect with fugly cameras and cell phones.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 12:18 AM       
Is that with the badass camera you just got? It might have a blur effect. It might play Song 2 when it takes a picture....<----This last sentence was the joke part.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 12:25 AM       
I can't find it. It's got a shitload of settings.

There's a setting where it takes a 30 shot burst in a second. All of them are incredibly sharp. The shutter speed on this thing is nuts.

I took it on my mobile's camera.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 12:34 AM       
I just got a new nikon coolpix something or other but I think it's hobo garbage compared to what you're packin.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 12:52 AM       
The quality of the stills aren't as good. It doesn't have as many megapixels, I'd wager, as yours. This is primarily made for motion.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 12:48 PM       
Just looked that beast up. Pretty fucking sweet camera.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2009, 10:12 AM       
Little trip to virgin music fest.

J Mascis
http://i718.photobucket.com/albums/w...t/kodak115.jpg

the peeps
http://i718.photobucket.com/albums/w...t/kodak116.jpg

http://i718.photobucket.com/albums/w...t/kodak119.jpg

Always time for turtles:
http://i718.photobucket.com/albums/w...t/kodak154.jpg

Last edited by stevetothepast : Jul 8th, 2009 at 10:14 AM. Reason: I'm an idiot.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 8th, 2009, 11:22 AM       
I forgot how gigantic Aprils hair was on the side of the TMNT machine.
Esq.
Old Jul 8th, 2009, 12:17 PM       
It kinda sucked, you could only play as don or raph. The other coin slots just spit the quarters back out time after time.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2009, 12:37 PM       
Do you have any other virgin activities planned

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esq.
Old Jul 8th, 2009, 12:40 PM       
I wish...
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2009, 12:49 PM       
He's already posting on a retro-gaming message board isn't he? What do you want from him?
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2009, 12:53 PM       
Recently I decided I didn't look:
a) Homeless enough
b) Nerdy enough

so I grew a neck-beard:

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2009, 12:56 PM       
now you look all Rick Nash.