Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 09:38 PM       
I had two cracked and abscessed molars removed while under valium and versed, and that stuff was awesome. From the second the needle went into my vein to the second they woke me up, I had no memory of the dentistry whatsoever. I was so thrilled I sent the office a gift basket. I wanted an IV drip of that shit to roll around at work with me so I didn't remember/care about being there.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 06:33 AM       
happy birthday willie

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 10:36 AM       
you're early but thank you!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 12:05 PM       
Quote:
I had two cracked and abscessed molars removed while under valium and versed, and that stuff was awesome. From the second the needle went into my vein to the second they woke me up, I had no memory of the dentistry whatsoever. I was so thrilled I sent the office a gift basket. I wanted an IV drip of that shit to roll around at work with me so I didn't remember/care about being there.
I think that's like the fifth time i've heard that story ;/
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 04:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
That happened to me when I had my wisdom teeth removed, except instead of sending a gift basket I drank a lot of chocolate shakes.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 04:08 PM       
I probably should get my widsom teeth removed. They were pretty painful at the end of 2008 but by that time I ran out of PTO at work. They feel okay now but prob shold still be taken out.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 05:48 PM       
1. Get wisdom teeth removed.
2. Take 4 percocets at once.
3. ???????????
4. Feels fucking amazing man

I should have surgery more often.

Or buy dried poppy pods. <3 Opioids
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 05:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
3. PROFIT
FIXED
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 07:27 PM       
Apparently I don't get to have a C-section until the end of next month. I am fairly bummed about this.

Didn't it used to take women 9 months to complete this shit?
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 07:36 PM       
Depends on the temperature I guess. In related news I might be a father so I'm going to get shitfaced.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 07:42 PM       
is she having the baby in jail?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 07:45 PM       
pay someone in jail to punch her in the stomach everyday, pregnant or not.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 07:46 PM       
Eat the baby. Not Kitsa's baby though. We will love kitsa's baby.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 07:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Depends on the temperature I guess. In related news I might be a father so I'm going to get shitfaced.
Drink one for me buddy.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 09:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
pay someone in jail to punch her in the stomach everyday, pregnant or not.
This also works for high school.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 09:10 PM       
That's because high school is like prison, except you don't learn anything
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 01:02 AM       
Happy birthdays to Willie and Shrub.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 01:05 AM       
Yes Happy bday indeed to them and Pub as well.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 01:06 AM       
Happy birethdayu willie andg shrub. I'm working on drinknig
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 03:44 AM       
so my current position is getting eliminated as of the end of the year, and i was supposed to get a new one, but nobody's contacted me about it yet

ffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 03:55 AM       
Damn gubberment. Demand the new posishe.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 11:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Speaking of cracked molars, I cracked my molar about a month ago. On Sunday, I accidentally bit on a piece of bacon with that tooth, and now I'm missing about half the goddamn tooth.
The worst part is, I have a terrible, TERRIBLE phobia of dentists; if I hear a dentist's drill in any situation, I start to lock up and freak out. Thus, I'm being IV sedated, like-a you!
On the pus side, I get to chill out of hydrocodon or whatever for a few weeks until after the work.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 12:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
3. ???????????

I should have surgery more often.

Or buy dried poppy pods. <3 Opioids
What? No demerol? Your doing it wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Is it the chick in prison? Tell her you will drop the charges if she makes a stop at planned parenthood.

But no really... If your going to be a father congrats dude. Its no where near as bad as you think its going to be. Its actually pretty great, especially if you have a boy. I cant tell you how many afternoons I have spent sitting around with the boy watching a movie or playing a game when the wife wanted me to do some work around the house. "But I told the boy I would spend time with him. We are bonding. Important father son things."
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 02:18 PM       
happy birthday mr willie, I hope you hear back from your job.

happy birthday also to shrub.

happy birthday also to big tex, if it is your birthday