Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 01:08 AM       
Where is she going?
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 01:10 AM       
she'll be up all night writing a paper

she told me earlier this week that she was probably going because she doesn't have work on monday, so i was excited. then a few days ago she told me she had a 20-page paper due, but didn't mention the party so i figured everything was cool
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 01:14 AM       
Do you have any knowledge pertaining to the paper she is writing? You could offer to help her so that she can make it to the party later. Besides, the later part of a party is always better and you would be knocking boots instead of working on a paper.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 01:17 AM       
if i didn't have a 7-hour class session to teach tomorrow i would and she has work for most of the day as well

besides, that would be a bit overstepping my bounds. it's a weird situation where we both know we dig each other (have gone out a few times, slept at her house once) but i still feel like i'm forcing it a bit. i was hoping tomorrow night could be the release (with school for this semester being officially over) that we both need, and then voila
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 01:23 AM       
Hmmmm, fuck it. Who needs sleep when sperm could be shot in her face.
rockfuckcunt
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 01:29 AM       
this is true. but i actually like this girl, not just wanna fuck her. i wanna cuddle and watch movies and grab her butt
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 01:30 AM       
Oh, a kinda serious thing. I hope she likes video games.
rockfuckcunt
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 01:33 AM       
all that matters is that she likes art and isn't some dumb ass. and she's gorgorgorgorgeous
rockfuckcunt
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 01:34 AM       
but i feel like kind of a creep, because i'm into her a lot and like, i would really like this to go somewhere (or at least attempt dating). when in reality i should just be dating girls all over because i'm a single faggot
rockfuckcunt
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 01:35 AM       
because it's the only house party i'll have gone to since... 2 years ago? i've been looking forward to it for awhile, i guess regardless of whether or not she's going. and it's a 20-page paper

trust me, i like her and all, but i'm not missing this fucking party
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 01:36 AM       
Nothing at all wrong with liking just one girl. Especially if you don't just want sex and you dig her brain. As you grow older that brain will be there but looks fade. So always pick out a non airhead or you will want to chew shotgun by the time you're 40 :P
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 01:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
because it's the only house party i'll have gone to since... 2 years ago? i've been looking forward to it for awhile, i guess regardless of whether or not she's going. and it's a 20-page paper

trust me, i like her and all, but i'm not missing this fucking party
I don't know, if it were me, and I really liked the girl, I would give up the party because the party is one night while the girl (potentially) could lead to many nights
rockfuckcunt
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 01:40 AM       
that's how i'm trying to think of it. it happens in movies (LOL GAY), there's always a girl you actually dig, and other bitches in between that mean nothing

but fuck man, i'm so close. i have a cute christmas present idea for me and her to make dinner together ahsd8ahsdhasdasdh

i'm such a homo
rockfuckcunt
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 01:41 AM       
you are right, but at the same time, i'm almost positive she would rather me not be there. she's a smart person and knows that if i were with her it wouldn't help her paper at all
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 01:42 AM       
No. You're not a homo, you're a sissy :P

Seriously though, if she is the one she is the one, no shame in enjoying it if she is
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 01:43 AM       
Hey there gents! I'm home on leave til the 4th of January. A good chunk of time. I actually havent killed anyone yet, and I just got out of a pretty 'serious' relationship so I haven't been whoring around too much...BUT NOW I'M BACK, BABY! AND YES I WILL BE BLOWING MY LOAD ALL OVER SOME IRAQIS WHILE FIRING A .50 CAL MACHINE GUN! jkjk
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 01:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
you are right, but at the same time, i'm almost positive she would rather me not be there. she's a smart person and knows that if i were with her it wouldn't help her paper at all
How about this then. Offer anyway, if she doesn't want you there while she is trying to work, then you get off scott free AND bonus bonus bonus, you intended to give the party up for her but you still get to go to the party anyway
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 01:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan View Post
Hey there gents! I'm home on leave til the 4th of January. A good chunk of time. I actually havent killed anyone yet, and I just got out of a pretty 'serious' relationship so I haven't been whoring around too much...BUT NOW I'M BACK, BABY! AND YES I WILL BE BLOWING MY LOAD ALL OVER SOME IRAQIS WHILE FIRING A .50 CAL MACHINE GUN! jkjk
Thank you for your service.

Grats on your girl.

.50 cal gun eh? I only have a .38 cal. I have gun envy now
rockfuckcunt
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 01:52 AM       
hmmm, i will at least talk to her tomorrow after work and possibly offer. it just seems weird, to me, so probably not. ehhhhhhhhhh

hi hickman! love you!
rockfuckcunt
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 01:53 AM       
icock just went all skitzy on me
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 01:55 AM       
I'm telling you, this will score you some huge points if you do it, and if you are right about her answer, you get the points AND the party.

Now, speaking of all this romance, I think we need a romantic song to commemorate all the love in the air at i-mockery lately

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 01:55 AM       
Same here, but yeah, if it feels weird to you, then they want that.
rockfuckcunt
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 02:00 AM       
i would love to trust you tadao but you're a ******
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 02:02 AM       
I know