Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 02:05 AM       
motherfucker
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 02:12 AM       
does this make sense:

i'm not going to offer with her paper because let's say i offer and she declines and thinks "what a creep", then whatever mission failed. on the other hand i could not offer and she could think "why wouldn't he offer to help?" and whatever mission failed

BUT she isn't going to think "why wouldn't he offer to help?" because she's not a selfish bitch and knows this party is big for every person in our major. SOOO if i don't offer nothing will be lost (other than me not seeing her), but it opens up future opportunities for me to score brownie points in situations where i would feel confident

y/n?

edit: hi willie
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 02:25 AM       
WELL NOW THAT I'VE REPRESENTED MYSELF WONDERFULLY AS A SISSY FAG I'M OFF TO BED

:* to you all
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 03:13 AM       
:AMERICAN NIGHTMARE TO SLEEP
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 03:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
on the other hand i could not offer and she could think "why wouldn't he offer to help?" and whatever mission failed
Chances are she wouldn't, and if she does, you can make up for it later. After all, you said there's stuff over the break you're thinking about.

You kids think too narrowly.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 05:35 AM       
I would say something to her along the lines of "That's too bad you're not going to this party. Hey, do you need help with your work?"

If she reacts badly, you're just kidding. If she reacts with "Really?! That would be cool!" then you win.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 05:56 AM       
I had one hell of a night tonight. I guess it was a goodnight to go to my girl friends friend birthday party out on the east side where's it's entertaining to yell some shitty gang name you made up. I mean, who the fuck goes around screaming "white boys", I mean for fucks sake if your powers of observation are so fucking limited and you actually have to start proclaiming your race, you might as well go suck a ******s dick.

These kid's had no fucking common decency. Who the hell feels like a man after pushing down several girls but has nothing to say to your face but can only muster up enough energy in their body to pucker up their lips and kiss your ass?

I'm going back and mail bombing all those white trash pieces of shit. Pictures soon to follow.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 06:03 AM       
Yeah, I hate people too. Commiserations.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 09:45 AM       
dude. totally.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 10:27 AM       

:queterminatortheme
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 10:28 AM       
i like that.
rockfuckcunt
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 10:45 AM       
massive snow today. anybody else?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 11:36 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
i like that.
He's taking you to the gunshow! :highfive

And I think you huys are forgetting one thing. BTC AINT MISSING THIS MOTHERFUCKING PARTY FOR NOTHIN!
rockfuckcunt
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 03:06 PM       
DAMN STRAIGHT

the snow has stopped and the roads are clear as fuck anyway
rockfuckcunt
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 03:09 PM       
BTW DRUNK POSTS POST-PARTY WHEN I WANNA KILL MYSELF :/LOVE
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 03:13 PM       
Take pics of you being all sad at a rad party.
rockfuckcunt
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 03:17 PM       
i shant be sad. it's going to be fun regardless because i go to school with a bunch of hot art nerds

oh and they're cool too i guess :justfriends

i'm realizing more and more that i am sheltered beyond belief. my FIRST COLLEGE PARTY? YEAH
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 03:22 PM       
I've never been to a college party
rockfuckcunt
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 03:25 PM       
well you're like a hundred so fuck off
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 04:43 PM       
BTC you need to airhorn her and the cuddle a bit.
filthiest soap dish
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 05:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
What part of the east side were you on Babality? Sounds like Whitehall
Exactly, nothing but child molested adolescents.
rockfuckcunt
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 05:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
BTC you need to airhorn her and the cuddle a bit.
THIS GUY GETS IT

and seriously guys, turns out it was a politics paper. PARTY TIME BYE
filthiest soap dish
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 09:52 PM       
KITSA! I KNOW YOU'VE BEEN LOGGING ONTO HERE AND NOT POSTING WHICH IS SELFISH! AT LEAST SAY HI.