Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 07:17 PM       
my favorite part so far is when i made a new character who uses two handed weapons and i killed two people in a row with one hit then killed the last dude by stabbing him through his stomach

also on my other sneaky character when i had to fight this robot thing and it was destroying me so i would just run away, hide, come back and backstab him.. did that 3 times and it died.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 04:17 AM       
What I like are all those Indiana Jones-Moments in the temple. Walk up to a door, notice the floorplate, carefully evade it, jump over the gap, approach the price...there´s a trap there, you know it, you can see the spikes in the ground, the arrowtraps in the walls but you´re ready, you´re too quick AND you´re prepared for all the undead that will pour out of their coffins once you snatch the treasure Top that off with a nice dragonpries-fight and another mask is MINE!
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 07:09 AM       
I really want to get Skyrim but I am waiting till Xmas, either someone will get it for me, or I will get gift certs and buy it that way. I can't wait to join the bucket on my victim's head thief legion.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 11:06 AM       
is this game less boring than oblivion because fuck that game
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 03:46 PM       
Significantly less boring. Though, the same in many, many ways.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 06:21 PM       
yeah thats why I didnt play Oblivion. It looked too boring, yet I was attracted to Fallout 3 because peoples heads came apart in slo-mo.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 07:16 PM       
i cut peoples heads off in slow motion
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 08:14 PM       
yeah it's got the slomo finishing move shit in it

also, dragons show up at random times accompanied by ominous music

and giants that can kill you so hard your corpse enters the lower stratos
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 08:15 PM       
AND ALCHEMY, OH GOD SO MUCH ALCHEMY
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 08:46 PM       
Today was my first time in a situation where two dragons were in the same area. It was actually difficult for once fighting them, as one was a blood dragon and one was a frost dragon.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Nov 21st, 2011, 08:30 AM       
I sworded a dragon to death and it showed me jumping on it's back and hacking away at its neck while it thrashed around and shit. :O
BANNED

Old Nov 21st, 2011, 11:02 AM       
one time there was two dragons flying around and they killed each other for me basically. the one that didn't die's health was so low i just fucked its face
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2011, 12:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp View Post
I sworded a dragon to death and it showed me jumping on it's back and hacking away at its neck while it thrashed around and shit. :O
Yeah, that happened to me for the first time the other day, and it was preeeetty awesome. I also thoroughly enjoy the decapitation kills with my battleaxe.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2011, 01:49 PM       
Right now I'm doing the archer thing, but I just hit 100 skill in archery. You think I'd die super quick if I just now start working on one handed skill at level 38?
OH GOD
Old Nov 21st, 2011, 02:43 PM       
maybe try softening up tougher baddies with a sniper shot or two first, don't just use melee on draugr death-lords or briarhearts
The Glum Cunt
Old Nov 21st, 2011, 02:45 PM       
Lately all I am starting to see are deathlords. I mean, they have scourges there too, but I can't even melee them without dying. I've been hiding in the shadows and shooting dudes up for so long that my light armor skill is only at 46 despite my level.
OH GOD
Old Nov 21st, 2011, 02:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
Lately all I am starting to see are deathlords. I mean, they have scourges there too, but I can't even melee them without dying. I've been hiding in the shadows and shooting dudes up for so long that my light armor skill is only at 46 despite my level.
start payin' for training, then? you can train up to 5 points per level, which will also level you up faster

maybe get a shield / work on blocking too
The Glum Cunt
Old Nov 21st, 2011, 03:38 PM       
I didn't think about paying for training. I totally forgot that you could train. And seeing how I have 70k gold sitting in my pockets that just keeps building with every trip out of the house, I can definitely use it. I just hope that once I hit 50 or so, the enemies aren't scaled so high that I can't even kill them. I'm sure I won't hit that level for a while though.
OH GOD
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 03:48 AM       
so has anyone figured out what the fuck "ravage" poisons do aka ravage health / ravage magicka / ravage stamina

it's not damage over time, that's "lingering damage"
there's also "damage regeneration" which just cancels all/part of the normal regeneration and just plain "damage" which just does damage once.

does ravage like reduce the maximum amount or something?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 07:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I'M A WEREWOLF CATMAN.

ALSO BEING A WEREWOLF ISN'T THAT GREAT AND I IMMEDIATELY REGRETTED MY DECISION TO BECOME ONE.
Why, did this happen?

Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 05:40 PM       
I'm gifting this to my son for his birthday on Friday and now I want to keep it.
He has been watching you tube videos of skyrim all week.
He mentioned two easter eggs he saw on you tube. One is a minecraft EG, something about a pickaxe on the highest mountain, the other is a starwars EG. I guess you find a skeleton hanging from the ceiling of an ice cave.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 07:49 PM       
I just rented it. Hopefully its not that good
OH GOD
Old Nov 27th, 2011, 03:40 PM       
i think i'm done w. skyrim for a while now, i beat the main quest + am now the head of like four different organizations

even though there's still SO MANY QUESTS TO DO
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 10:13 AM       
I ended up buying it. I got attacked by some wolves that had some epic music when they were coming at me in the woods, ended up just being attacked by an assassin at the same time.

I guess the reason I've been getting killed and equestrianed to death is because it was on master difficulty.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 29th, 2011, 09:22 PM       
I think I made a bad choice when I picked Archery as my go-to combat skill; even with a glass bow and 4 levels in the Overdraw perk it's like all of my arrows are made out of NERF foam.

It doesn't matter so much since I can basically stay hidden indefinitely and pick off every enemy with crit shots, but that gets fucking boring after a while, and of course I'm completely worthless against dragons.

Spoilers!

Last edited by Guitar Woman : Nov 30th, 2011 at 12:16 AM.