Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 11:14 PM       
This might be funny if Tadao was a brash young rogue with a devil may care attitude, inciting responses from people just to get his kicks

When in fact he's a middle-aged, unmarried overweight slob :/ You know those guys who play WoW that insult you for not playing 60 hours a week? Yeah...

Cue semi-witty response

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 11:18 PM       
Quote:
When in fact he's a middle-aged, unmarried overweight slob with a pretend devil make hair attitude :/
Quote:
Cue semi-witty response
: (
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 11:20 PM       
Yes, how dare you not play wow for 60 hours a week. You are a fag for not doing that. Now if you'll excuse, according to you I need to go get married to be am outstanding person such as yourself. Because that what women are for. For being married to. Heaven for bid they go on dating anyone they want, they must be attached to a man right away.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 11:23 PM       
Quote:
attached to a man right away.
tadao you're like 40 something if a woman your age got married she wouldn't exactly be jumping the gun
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 11:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
tadao you're like 40 something if a woman your age got married she wouldn't exactly be jumping the gun
You don't know many women his age do you?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 11:28 PM       
All the women my age are actively traveling and enjoying life without a dedicated partner. Most of us have already been married and see no reason to do that ever again.
BANNED

Old Jan 7th, 2009, 11:30 PM       
I don't see what knowing women his age has to do with knowing about jumping guns.
No sir, I don't like it
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 11:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Yes, how dare you not play wow for 60 hours a week. You are a fag for not doing that. Now if you'll excuse, according to you I need to go get married to be am outstanding person such as yourself. Because that what women are for. For being married to. Heaven for bid they go on dating anyone they want, they must be attached to a man right away.
Yeah. That's exactly what I was implying. I'm sorry, women. I mean, wymyn. I'm such a chauvinist I'm just out of control

Let me rephrase it then. A middle-aged, overweight slob who is entirely repulsive to women. Better?

If you are indeed Kahljorn's old professor, would you please educate me on the location of the clitoris? I'm all ears

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 11:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadKennedys View Post
If you are indeed Kahljorn's old professor, would you please educate me on the location of the clitoris? I'm all ears
At least pay attention on who is calling who what :/
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 11:37 PM       
Quote:
I don't see what knowing women his age has to do with knowing about jumping guns.
Alot of the women I know his age that are single are in a hurry to get married.
No sir, I don't like it
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 11:41 PM       
Quote:
At least pay attention on who is calling who what :/
With the female empowerment comment you made out of the blue, well, you know... :/

BANNED

Old Jan 7th, 2009, 11:42 PM       
I don't think we are talking about jumping the same sorts of guns
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 11:44 PM       
I don't want to get married!
BANNED

Old Jan 7th, 2009, 11:45 PM       
alright tadao quit trying to change the topic from what a douchebag you are
No sir, I don't like it
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 11:47 PM       
Quote:
alright tadao quit trying to change the topic from what a douchebag you are
A clever tactic, I must say!

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 11:51 PM       
Most women love going out with douche bags, then they get tired of it and settle down with a nice guy. I have no problem with this. Besides, I make you guys look like something worth holding onto, but when you girl does that thing with her tongue, well yeah, I expect a Christmas card for that next year.
No sir, I don't like it
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 11:55 PM       

I never said I was a nice guy.

I'm just a classy asshole. And I don't start internet arguments in between furious masturbation sessions.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 11:58 PM       
That's poser talk. I'm a bad guy with a style.

I bet you practice the tough look in the mirror.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 11:59 PM       
This is the single worst topic I have ever read. I'm dumber for having done so. You've all dashed my dreams of the future, to say nothing of getting into college or holding a steady job. I hope you're all proud of yourselves, you sadistic bastards.
No sir, I don't like it
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 12:00 AM       
Quote:
That's poser talk. I'm a bad guy with a style.

I bet you practice the tough look in the mirror.
Asshole =/= Bad guy

I'm sorry though, man. I didn't know that women were turned on by senseless internet arguments. But at the same time, they're beautiful creatures and I should respect them more. I've got so much to learn...

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 12:02 AM       
I haven't really read anything in here, but I still felt this was necessary:

Thank you, and God bless yall.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 12:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadKennedys View Post
Asshole =/= Bad guy

I'm sorry though, man. I didn't know that women were turned on by senseless internet arguments. But at the same time, they're beautiful creatures and I should respect them more. I've got so much to learn...
You're just a hooker with a heart of gold!
BANNED

Old Jan 8th, 2009, 12:22 AM       
Quote:
would you please educate me on the location of the clitoris?
The clitoris is like a cup with a straw in it
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 01:47 AM       
The clitoris is like following all the rules!
No sir, I don't like it
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 03:54 AM       

I FOUND IT!