Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2004, 09:56 PM       
da blob: dicksnot (Sorry I forgot about you last round)

Pub Lover: You don't need to take part, you're a fucktard regardless if you post or not.

Cosmo: Tell ya what, go with the rest of your chronically depressed fat assed fucktards, kahljorn and Sethomas, circle jerk each other, as you complain and whine like fuckin' goths about how life is so hard and nobody likes you (And they don't) THEN when after you're done jizzing all over each other, take some fuckin' razor blades and slit your goddamn wrists open thus relieving the world of three useless fucktards.

EVIL EMPIRE ENTERPRISES

"A single fucktard is a tragedy"

"A million fucktards is I-Mockery"
Elngish Porfessor is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2004, 10:26 PM       
oK so you has established that we are all fuckturds (bytw in my home country this is a sign of grate affection) so please find a new 'schtick" as they say becrause we all know we are fuckturns and your boring me
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2004, 10:28 PM       
Hey Mad Max are you seriously going to stick around for a while and not run away like the other two times?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2004, 10:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max
Face it, you can't win fucktards!
OH SHIT I'VE LOST ALL MY FUCKTARDS THOUGH

Old Jun 17th, 2004, 10:35 PM       
Quote:
WRONG I-MOCKERY IS A WEBSITE

Old Jun 17th, 2004, 10:38 PM       
Quote:
Number of fucktards annoyed: All of them
NOTHING GETS A FUCKTARD MORE ANNOYED THAN READING A NON-FUCKTARD'S POSTS ON THE INTERNET RIGHT MAD MAX?

Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2004, 10:40 PM       
I'm not annoyed. I find much humor in this thread. Humor upon underlying humor, and the humor in the idiocy of most people who suck at insulting Mad Max. Some of you are serious fucking Fucktards. Ah well, Max, another story?
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
Old Jun 17th, 2004, 10:43 PM       
Quote:
Esuohlim: FUK 'ARD
I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS ONE.

Yeah uh seriously Mad Max putting apostrophes in words to replace letters that you left out is just confusing me. I don't think you're getting your point across very well because I'm still surfing the Internet with a smile on my face :D

Old Jun 17th, 2004, 11:04 PM       
Elngish Porfessor: You suck Gay Hippo balls, get the fuck out the thread fucktard.

Esuohlim: I can't believe you actually wasted your time to read all my posts line by line and THEN actually bothered to quote them. Well you proved it, you're a fucktard!

Retro Kat: Retro Kat rubbed himself in anticipation in what he knew would be the greatest night of his life. When the big strong Mandingo warrior came in to Retro's bedroom he squeeled in delight and lifted up his flowery skirt. The Ebony Man had other plans first though. He picked up Retro and kissed him passionately before pushing his head towards his groin area. Retro's mouth gleefully took the burnt sausage into his mouth and proceeded to move his head back and forth in a rhymatic motion until the Ebony Man's love hit the back of Retro's throat at 90mph which he swallowed every drop.
This was not to be the end of their love though, now was the time.
The Ebony Man bent Retro Kat over and lifted up his skirt and proceeded to thrust into Retro's rectum at first slow and then fast. Retro was hurt by this, but pleased at the same time. And afterall their love was all about taking the pain with the pleasure. This romantic interlude lasted so long Retro thought it would never end, and he didn't want it to, but alas, it did as he felt more of the Ebony Man's love hit his prostate and overflow and drip onto the bed. After which point Retro and his Ebony Man fell asleep in each other's arms dreaming the dreams that only lovers can...

Meanwhile Esuohlim was in the darkness watching in silent jealousy, crying and jacking off the whole time.

THE END

EVIL EMPIRE ENTERPRISES
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jun 17th, 2004, 11:05 PM       
everyone begin praying to the mods to end the pain now

Old Jun 18th, 2004, 12:34 AM       
Emu: Yeah start praying fucktard, you should be used to that kneeing position.

EVIL EMPIRE ENTERPRISES
The EXTENDED Fucktard bashing tour!
Mocker
thebiggameover is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2004, 01:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
everyone begin praying to the mods to end the pain now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasill
The same reason I don't hit kids, i'm not 100% sure thier mine.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2004, 06:22 AM       
Quote:
da blob: dicksnot (Sorry I forgot about you last round)

Pub Lover: You don't need to take part, you're a fucktard regardless if you post or not.

Cosmo: Tell ya what, go with the rest of your chronically depressed fat assed fucktards, kahljorn and Sethomas, circle jerk each other, as you complain and whine like fuckin' goths about how life is so hard and nobody likes you (And they don't) THEN when after you're done jizzing all over each other, take some fuckin' razor blades and slit your goddamn wrists open thus relieving the world of three useless fucktards.

EVIL EMPIRE ENTERPRISES

"A single fucktard is a tragedy"

a fat goth? wow, you must be psychic...
Old Jun 18th, 2004, 09:52 AM       
Quote:
Esuohlim:
UH OH

Quote:
I can't believe you actually was
AW HERE IT GOES

Quote:
ted your time to read all my p
MORE LIKE "MAD MAX-A-MILIAN FUCKTARDS ON THE INTERNET"

Quote:
osts line by line and THEN actually bothered to quote them. W
EVIL EMPIRE ENTERPRISES
ESUOHLIM PUTS THE "UCKT" IN "STUCKTOGETHER"

Quote:
ell you proved it, you're a fuckt
I LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING :D

Quote:
ard!
OH SHIT ANTI-CLIMACTIC

Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2004, 09:53 AM       
MAD MAX JUST GOT SERVED

GAME OVER, NO MORE TALKING FROM YOU.

Old Jun 18th, 2004, 02:54 PM       
thebiggameover: Your false fucktard gods will not save you fucktard.

Cosmo: Just slit your fuckin' wrists already fucktard.

Esuohlim: Someone wake me up after that fucktard Esuohlim stops posting.

Matt Hardy: The only one who got "served" is you by Esuohlim when he served your dick last night, fucktard. Oh and by the way using "hip terms" like "getting served" doesn't make you cool or a "soul brother". You're white and you're lame.

EVIL EMPIRE ENTERPRISES
Old Jun 18th, 2004, 03:10 PM       
Quote:
Oh and by the way using "hip terms" like "getting served" doesn't make you cool or a "soul brother".
Hahaha he's got you there Matt Harty I bet you feel positively humiliated now.

Hey Mad Max got anymore gay jokes because those aren't getting old yet just like Ed McMahon would say "Hi-OH!"

By the way I'll never stop posting Mad Max two can play it this game boy howdy.

Old Jun 18th, 2004, 05:39 PM       
Esuohlim: I suppose gay jokes are a little redundant when directed towards someone who is a Gay joke already, but oh well. :/

And of course you'll keep posting, its not like you got anything else to do in between your time of being molested by your uncle and blowing your dog.

Ah almost forgot, you're still a fucktard.

EVIL EMPIRE ENTERPRISES
Look Ma! I just jizzed on your face!
The Center Square
Brandon is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2004, 05:52 PM       
HEY GUYS
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2004, 06:31 PM       
im out of here i cant take the fucking humiliation i dont know how you do it esuohlim. you have nerves of steel to take all of the hardcore insults mad max throws your way. good luck man im out peace nigga oh shit what did i just say am i some kinda soul brother????????
Old Jun 18th, 2004, 06:56 PM       
It's OK Matt Harty as Bape would say some just can't take the heat haha but don't worry I've got your back this Mad Max is just small potatoes to all us hardcore vets

I just hope Bape comes soon and really gives Mad Max the old one-two . But for now it looks like I'm all on my own.

So Mad Max, it looks like I-Mockery is full of Sad Sax . As in "sacks", you know?... . But seriously, we need to get to know you better. Do you like the white women?

Old Jun 18th, 2004, 07:56 PM       
ArtificialBrandon: Hey Fucktard!

Matt Hardy: Its about time you admitted defeat fucktard. And you're still white and lame. You can't become a brother by taking black seed of the ass, bitch boy.

Esuohlim: If you're a "hardcore vet" this board's more pathetic than I thought.

I'm here to be amused by you fucktards, I'm not here to talk about myself, and I'm definitely not here to make friends in your little fag club who's members openly admit such weaknesses as not being able to get laid, being anime freaks, cross dressing, mowing lawns for a living, emotional cripples who need a ton of medication to get through the day and suicidal goths thus leaving the door WIDE open for me to mock your fucktard asses. The fact that you fucktards insist on arguing with me, and seem to think you're somehow getting over on, is quite laughable.

Remember, I have the last laugh ALWAYS.

I'll be back later, so you'll have to keep this thread alive until then...I'm sure you fucktards will all be waiting in anticipation.

EVIL EMPIRE ENTERPRISES
Dam Xam!
Mocker
thebiggameover is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2004, 08:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasill
The same reason I don't hit kids, i'm not 100% sure thier mine.
Head Administrator
BAPE has disabled reputation
Old Jun 18th, 2004, 08:26 PM       
alright mad max you have gone wild on here long enough i am putting a stop to this you think you have got mocking skills you dont know anything all you say is ftard guess what i will tell you a secret we are mocking you haha think about it now the tables have turned am i right if you are man enough lets take this to mock wars but i think you will run away maybe you will call us ftard again dont you see esuohlim is playing with you if he wanted you would be banned so fast your head would spin but we like to play with our food before we eat it how are those apples lets get jeanettex in here its been awhile since she tasted fresh newbie blood we will rip you a new butthole[/quote] matt harty listen i know you can mock with the best of them get it together pal you know we can outmock this newb we made the cut there is no way this is tougher than the initiation am i right wait maybe you are mocking him now haha that makes more sense keep it rolling guys we got him

[code[i am in the gang
[/code]hi i am a irish virus copy me i will grow

very funny scotty now beam down my pants[/quote]
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 18th, 2004, 08:29 PM       
oh shit, I'm glad we're on the same side, BAPE.