Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2004, 08:32 PM       
I don't think we're going to have to worry about max again for a long, long time.

Bless you, BAPE.
Head Administrator
BAPE has disabled reputation
Old Jun 18th, 2004, 08:39 PM       
hey choj good advice back there i will make a pot of coffee but first this is to seal the deal it is for mad max get it he is annoying like a mosquito and he sucks too that is a double whammy haha whos next sorry guys i guess theres nothing left you guys can have the next one its a deal

very funny scotty now beam down my pants[/quote]
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2004, 09:00 PM       
bape you are the only one that understands me
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2004, 11:05 PM       
Mad Max rubbed himself in anticipation in what he knew would be the greatest night of his life. When the big strong Mandingo warrior came in to Max's bedroom he squeeled in delight and lifted up his flowery skirt. The Ebony Man had other plans first though. He picked up Max and kissed him passionately before pushing his head towards his groin area. Max's mouth gleefully took the burnt sausage into his mouth and proceeded to move his head back and forth in a rhymatic motion until the Ebony Man's love hit the back of Retro's throat at 90mph which he swallowed every drop.
This was not to be the end of their love though, now was the time.
The Ebony Man bent Mad Max over and lifted up his skirt and proceeded to thrust into Max's rectum at first slow and then fast. Retro was hurt by this, but pleased at the same time. And afterall their love was all about taking the pain with the pleasure. This romantic interlude lasted so long Max thought it would never end, and he didn't want it to, but alas, it did as he felt more of the Ebony Man's love hit his prostate and overflow and drip onto the bed. After which point Mad Max and his Ebony Man fell asleep in each other's arms dreaming the dreams that only lovers can...

Meanwhile Max's brother was in the darkness watching in silent jealousy, crying and jacking off the whole time.

THE END
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
Psychedelic
Lotida is probably a spambot
Old Jun 19th, 2004, 11:54 PM       
Remember the good ole days when everyone was bitching about being called a Fucktard. Those were the good times! :reminiscing
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2004, 11:55 PM       
Hahaha, nice try.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker
Old Jun 19th, 2004, 11:56 PM       
Remember the good ole days when SHUT THE FUCK UP! Those were the good times! :reminiscing
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
Psychedelic
Old Jun 19th, 2004, 11:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Retro Kat
Remember the good ole days when SHUT THE FUCK UP! Those were the good times! :reminiscing
Your just angry because your nose is too big for your face!
Mocker
Old Jun 20th, 2004, 12:07 AM       
Im not angry abotu that, your just angry cause your face is too ugly for your body.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2004, 03:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotida
Your just angry because your nose is too big for your face!
and your just mad that your a fat ugly bitch

Here's Lotida at her fat finest:

FREE LOTIDA!
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jun 20th, 2004, 03:16 AM       
HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HIT 14 PAGES!?
Mocker

Captain Robo is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2004, 03:21 AM       
I AM NOT ON THAT LIST
Psychedelic
Old Jun 20th, 2004, 08:54 AM       
Awwwww..........you boys called me fat! Nobody is supposed to call me fat......that hurts my feelings!

Jixby, I would expect that from the rest of them but I thought we had something. :sobbing

Old Jun 21st, 2004, 06:07 PM       
thebiggameover: Well might as well start off with a nice big FUCKTARD!

BAPE: oh did you stop talking fucktard? Well anyway I'll go where the fuck I please fucktard. If anyone wants to "war with me" I'm right fuckin' here. I see you got all your shots in when I wasn't here, good idea. It was at least a fair fight fucktard.

Chainsawsmash: If you sided with BAPE you fuckin' lost fucktard.

Chojin: WRONG!

Matt Hardy: No, you're Daddy understands you and how you like it when he fists you up the ass, fucktard.

Retro Kat: Retro Kat rubbed himself in anticipation in what he knew would be the greatest night of his life. When the big strong Mandingo warrior came in to Retro's bedroom he squeeled in delight and lifted up his flowery skirt. The Ebony Man had other plans first though. He picked up Retro and kissed him passionately before pushing his head towards his groin area. Retro's mouth gleefully took the burnt sausage into his mouth and proceeded to move his head back and forth in a rhymatic motion until the Ebony Man's love hit the back of Retro's throat at 90mph which he swallowed every drop.
The Ebony Man bent Retro Kat over and lifted up his skirt and proceeded to thrust into Retro's rectum at first slow and then fast. Retro was hurt by this, but pleased at the same time. And afterall their love was all about taking the pain with the pleasure. This romantic interlude lasted so long Retro thought it would never end, and he didn't want it to, but alas, it did as he felt more of the Ebony Man's love hit his prostate and overflow and drip onto the bed. After which point Retro Kat and his Ebony Man fell asleep in each other's arms dreaming the dreams that only lovers can...

Meanwhile Esuohlim was in the darkness watching in silent jealousy, crying and jacking off the whole time.

THE END

By the way, if you're gonna do that, make sure you completely take out ALL references of your own name first!

Esuohlim: Fucktard

Jixby: Fucktard

ArrowX: Because I fuckin' rule and you fuckin' suck big herpes dick, fucktard.

Captain Robo: You are now fucktard!

Lotida:

EVIL EMPIRE ENTERPRISES
The 2nd coming!
Mocker
Old Jun 21st, 2004, 06:17 PM       
Mad Max rubbed himself in anticipation in what he knew would be the greatest night of his life. When the big strong Mandingo warrior came in to Max's bedroom he squeeled in delight and lifted up his flowery skirt. The Ebony Man had other plans first though. He picked up Max and kissed him passionately before pushing his head towards his groin area. Max's mouth gleefully took the burnt sausage into his mouth and proceeded to move his head back and forth in a rhymatic motion until the Ebony Man's love hit the back of Retro's throat at 90mph which he swallowed every drop.
The Ebony Man bent Mad Max over and lifted up his skirt and proceeded to thrust into Max's rectum at first slow and then fast. Retro was hurt by this, but pleased at the same time. And afterall their love was all about taking the pain with the pleasure. This romantic interlude lasted so long Max thought it would never end, and he didn't want it to, but alas, it did as he felt more of the Ebony Man's love hit his prostate and overflow and drip onto the bed. After which point Mad Max and his Ebony Man fell asleep in each other's arms dreaming the dreams that only lovers can...

Meanwhile Max's Father was in the darkness watching in silent jealousy, crying and jacking off the whole time.

THE END

Max: Apparently you have never seen Lotida or been aware of the fact that she is a cunt. Here's a pic:
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2004, 06:32 PM       
Mad Max, you're really boring.

You can go ahead and do your "Esuohlim: Haha I knew you would give up fucktard. EVIL EMPIRE ENTERPRISES One fucktard gave up why can't the rest of you haha I RULE SO MUCH ON THE INTERNET " or "Esuohlim: Go back to jacking your dad off fucktard EVIL EMPIRE ENTERPRISES Esuohlim gave up what a fucktard who's next BEST THREAD EVER EMOTICON " or "Esuohlim: Generic Mad Max insult he has said in every post ever and still thinks it's the most ingenious string of text since Shakespeare EVIL EMPIRE ENTERPRISES I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE A SIGNATURE THAT DOES THIS FOR ME " because you're fucking boring now, Mad Max, and if you really are Sam then I'll see you in that one Mock Wars thread with all the posts in it.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog

Old Jun 21st, 2004, 06:37 PM       
Retro: She may be a lesbian cunt, but she's MY lesbian cunt!

Let's do a different story.

Retro Kat rubbed the semen from his last customer all over his face and savored the taste and remembered the whole reason why he went into this business. Suddenly his next customer came in, he looked familar...it was his dad! He hadn't seen him in years, they'd had a falling out because of his choice in profession and lifestyle, he didn't know why he was here...was he here to finally forgive him?

Retro's questions were soon answered with a slap to the face.
"SO YOU LIKE BEING A LITTLE BITCH WHORE EH? WELL GET READY TO FEEL WHAT IT REALLY FEELS LIKE TO BE TREATED LIKE A PIECE OF FUCK MEAT FROM A REAL MAN!"

Retro attempted to escape from his dad's threat but was bitch slapped to the bed again. Retro's dad violently pulled down Retro's pink panties and thrusted into him. Retro felt pain like he never imagined! Sure he'd been fucked in the ass before. Many times, but it never felt painful like this, he strangely felt pleased by this...

"TAKE IT! TAKE IT YOU FUCKIN BITCH! WHO"S ASS IS THIS?" Retro's dad yelled as he reamed Retro further.
Retro screamed in pain and delight, saying "IT'S YOURS DAD ITS YOURS! OH FUCK ME DADDY!"
Just when Retro felt he couldn't take anymore, his dad stopped and pulled his dick out mixed with blood and shit.
"I AIN'T DONE WITH YOU YET SON!"
Retro's dad stood up and shoved Retro on his knees and opened his mouth.
"NOW SWALLOW THIS BITCH!"
Retro's dad shoved his dick in Retro's mouth where upon he began to suck gleefully, the shit, blood and semen were all swallowed with much gusto. Where upon Retro said...
"Thank you Daddy. I love you Daddy, I love you...."

And was finally then Retro's dad accepted his faggot whore son for who he was, and all was right in the world.

THE END

EVIL EMPIRE ENTERPRISES
14 pages and still

Old Jun 21st, 2004, 06:39 PM       
Esouhlim: So boring that you can't HELP but to keep posting idiotic responses to me eh fucktard?

EVIL EMPIRE ENTERPRISES
:rolleyes
Mister Sarcastic is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2004, 06:43 PM       
You spelled his name wrong, FUCKTARD
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 21st, 2004, 06:46 PM       
haha, I'm a fucktard
Mocker
Old Jun 21st, 2004, 06:50 PM       
Mad Max rubbed the semen from his last customer all over his face and savored the taste and remembered the whole reason why he went into this business. Suddenly his next customer came in, he looked familar...it was his dad! He hadn't seen him in years, they'd had a falling out because of his choice in profession and lifestyle, he didn't know why he was here...was he here to finally forgive him?

Max's questions were soon answered with a slap to the face.
"SO YOU LIKE BEING A LITTLE BITCH WHORE EH? WELL GET READY TO FEEL WHAT IT REALLY FEELS LIKE TO BE TREATED LIKE A PIECE OF FUCK MEAT FROM A REAL MAN!"

Max attempted to escape from his dad's threat but was bitch slapped to the bed again. Max's dad violently pulled down Max's pink panties and thrusted into him. Max felt pain like he never imagined! Sure he'd been fucked in the ass before. Many times, but it never felt painful like this, he strangely felt pleased by this...

"TAKE IT! TAKE IT YOU FUCKIN BITCH! WHO"S ASS IS THIS?" Max's dad yelled as he reamed Max further.
Mad Max screamed in pain and delight, saying "IT'S YOURS DAD ITS YOURS! OH FUCK ME DADDY!"
Just when Max felt he couldn't take anymore, his dad stopped and pulled his dick out mixed with blood and shit.
"I AIN'T DONE WITH YOU YET SON!"
Max's dad stood up and shoved Max on his knees and opened his mouth.

"NOW SWALLOW THIS BITCH!"
Max's dad shoved his dick in Max's mouth where upon he began to suck gleefully, the shit, blood and semen were all swallowed with much gusto. Where upon Retro said...
"Thank you Daddy. I love you Daddy, I love you...."

And was finally then Max's dad accepted his faggot whore son for who he was, and all was right in the world.

THE END

(NOTE: And for the record I didn't even read that because I already know it is an avid peice of shit and sucks tremendous balls much like yourself, Mad Max Fucktard)
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2004, 07:36 PM       
wow there should be a forum for both of your stories because theyre interesting and everyone reads them and thinks theyre funnyyyy y

Old Jun 21st, 2004, 08:38 PM       
Mister Sarcastic: Fuck off fucktard, let that bitch fight his own battles. That's not his name anyway, his name is the same as yours... Fucktard.

Chainsawsmash: Yes, you ARE a fucktard!

Retro Kat: You had to have wasted your time reading it enough to change the names around and making sure your fucktard ass got them right this time. Not to mention your need to post a little fucktard "disclaimer" pretty much indicates you did, so go take your lying donkey blowing fat ass back to your trailer park where you can get back to something you're actually good at, like rimming your uncle, fucktard.
Another story?

Matt Hardy: I thought you said you were gonna stop posting in this thread fucktard.

EVIL EMPIRE ENTERPRISES
If I made this a sig, I'd be done posting by now!
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2004, 08:54 PM       
Damn, fuckstick. The "Fucktard" thread made it to fourteen pages. Congratulations on the puslike dribbling. I'm surprised Rog and the boys haven't shut you down yet.
Psychedelic
Old Jun 21st, 2004, 08:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra
I'm surprised Rog and the boys haven't shut you down yet.
Why would they? He's not posting anything that would cause anyone to close this thread.