Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 09:32 PM       
I JSUT GOT A BOX WITH A DRAWING OF WILLIE AND A NINJA SPIDER-MAN DEAD-POOL BOOK
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 01:12 AM       
I'm heading back home on Friday, so I'll send something out next week.

That was very funny. Well done.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 07:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
I JSUT GOT A BOX WITH A DRAWING OF WILLIE AND A NINJA SPIDER-MAN DEAD-POOL BOOK
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 01:53 AM       
I'm about halfway through my batch. My holiday sucks so far but these cookies rule.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 02:30 AM       
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 02:34 AM       
hahaha dont saw open the next box its reusable!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 02:38 AM       
everything I touch is ruined
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 03:11 AM       
THAT BOX HAD A PULL TAB YOU CRETIN.
OH GOD
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 03:20 AM       
yes but did you have fun ruining it, that's the important part
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 10:02 AM       
I believe in saws.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 10:03 AM       
Cold saws?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 03:08 AM       
are you wearing a grandma shirt
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 03:19 AM       
I got that at Crutcher's Western Wear, thank you. It's got pearlsnap buttons.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 04:35 PM       
Willie watch: Day 8
Still no sign of cookies.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 04:59 PM       
Our dog ate one of the Cookies. I asked him how it was. He said they were great.
OH GOD
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 09:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioRPG View Post
nobody international has got theirs yet ;_; you'll def. get them before xmas though :-(
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 18th, 2010, 10:03 PM       
willie, can you pm me the recipe you used for your mint m&m cookies? <3
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 01:59 AM       
Quote:
I got that at Crutcher's Western Wear, thank you. It's got pearlsnap buttons.
SO.. YES?

pearlsnap does sound classy BUT ONLY IF THEY ARE PINK PEARLS
OH GOD
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 03:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
willie, can you pm me the recipe you used for your mint m&m cookies? <3
um that will be slightly difficult because i was kind of winging it the BASE recipe is the one on the back of the nestle toll house morsels package, and then substitute uh i think it was 1 or 1 1/2c oats for 3/4 c of the flour per batch? and mint m+ms for half of the chocolate chips

so it'd end up
  • 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 to 1 1/2 cups instant oats
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
  • 3/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 cup (1/2 12-oz. pkg.) CHOCO CHIPS (i used ghirardelli's semi-sweet)
  • 1 cup (probably also 1/2 package) mint m&ms
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.

COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and M&Ms. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.

BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.

ps i added no salt because i used salted butter so i figure that should be enough salt. use no m&ms and full bag of choco chips for choco chips only version, and add 1c of walnuts/whatevernuts if you're feeling dangerous
OH GOD
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 03:40 AM       
OH WAIT YOU SAID TO PM i can't read today
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 03:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioRPG View Post
You're in the regular secret santa AND you want cookies? Greedy bastard.

CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 04:37 PM       
I got cookies too. But then again I sent willie cookies in return
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 04:37 PM       
OH NO TOO MANY GIFTS AND NICENESS AND HOLIDAY CHEER OH GOD STOP IT
The Wolf
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 04:55 PM       
Moving on!

I got yo cookz today, Willie! Fucking delicious! I don't know how long it's been since I've had cookies with marshmallows, but these are damn good. M&Ms are always fantastic, too. I also enjoyed the haiku.

I've got your return address and, if it fits,I'll send your gift back in the tupperware.

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 04:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
You're in the regular secret santa AND you want cookies? Greedy bastard.
Yep, I asked my envelope to lined with money as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
OH NO TOO MANY GIFTS AND NICENESS AND HOLIDAY CHEER OH GOD STOP IT

ps still on cookie watch.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD