Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Everybody's down
Ploxtrot is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 10:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
The video won't play for me, is this about the GM bailout?
Didn't play for me either, all I saw was an ad for the Army saying a sniper could hit a playing card from 500 yards.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 10:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
It's about a mother who wanted the song "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" to be taken from her child's winter chorus performance on the grounds that it was not sensitive to other religions (it makes a reference to "Christmas").
No it isn't you liar

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 12:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
No it isn't you liar
Well, that's the video I saw when I clicked on the link. What did you see?
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 12:34 AM       
wtf is this b*llshit
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 12:29 PM       
This person is only protesting the song because she accidentally heard an old Neil Hamburger joke...

Which goes like,

"Why didn't we see Rudolph guiding Santa's sleigh this year?"

"Because he was exposed as a Nazi war criminal and sentenced to life imprisonment".
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 06:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediScum View Post
"Why didn't we see Rudolph guiding Santa's sleigh this year?"

"Because he was exposed as a Nazi war criminal and sentenced to life imprisonment".
Oh my god! My childhood was a lie.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Creepy Old Fart
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 09:16 PM       
Deer Jew,

Don't you people mutilate yer sons' genitals upon birth? Funny how Christians adopted that practice also, but they still hate you.

So Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer will be cool when we cut part of his dick off also, then throw a Kwanzaa hat on it? Nice. How tolerant. Oh wait you don't believe in tolerance because you don't believe in Christ. Mass transportation sucks around here.

Here's the new song

Rudolph the fuck you reindeer
Had a very shiny glans
Muslims and Buddhists sucked it
Didn't even use their hands

(after a half an hour, I finally realized that the anonymous Jewish lady is prolly never gonna see this, so i stopped trying to write more verses... but if anyone else wants to, feel free)
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 01:50 PM       
YOU ARE AN ANTI SEMITE
KatiesGoldenDust is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 04:40 PM       
I bet she was part of the stampede that murdered that Wal-Mart worker guy. I can just see her smashing her heel into his face because she didn't get there in time to get those panties for 10% off that she has stuck up her a$$.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 09:36 PM       
Change your dam avatar.
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 12:37 AM       
Why? Because my rabbit drinks beer and yours impersonates Santa?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 02:02 AM       
Bud light is not beer!
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 03:49 AM       
Don't tell my rabbit that. He would be none to pleased to hear those words. I, on the other hand, could not agree more.
The Selfish Gene Hunter
Crimson Ghost is probably a spambot
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 09:21 AM       
Damn American piss water.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 02:06 PM       
WTF, THIS IS BULLSH*T!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2008, 03:36 PM       
I WISH I WAS A BEER DRINKING RABBIT.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 16th, 2008, 03:39 PM       
That is bullshit! WTF?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2008, 03:41 PM       
YOU IGNORANT FUCK.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Dec 17th, 2008, 09:43 PM       
i am a soldier in the war on xmas
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2008, 09:51 PM       
IS THAT HARRIET THE SPY?

That was very funny. Well done.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Dec 17th, 2008, 10:08 PM       
no it is Nona F. Mecklenberg
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2008, 10:12 PM       
wts is this bullf*ck
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Dec 17th, 2008, 10:41 PM       
Creepy Old Fart
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 06:05 AM       
Sorry, I was drinking Icehouse that night, and was prolly listening something Satanic, y'know, like the local news about the Governor Blagojevich.

But now that i'm drinking wine, i'm a little more "LET'S KEELHAUL THAT SUMBITCH AND MAKE HIM WATCH ME JERK OFF TO PICTURES OF HIS WIFE THAT I DREW BY HAND!"

Oh, waitaminute.... I'm sorry. I forgot i was supposed to hate Jews who protest against... well, fucking anything.

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer was the best that chick could come up with?

If I were her, I'd be getting some sistas together and sueing some Egyptian broke -ass muthafuckas for my reparations check.

But I'm not Jewish so i don't care how black man treated you

Merry Christmas, Asshole