Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 18th, 2003, 10:45 AM        Car Accident
I got an e-mail from my mom saying that on her way to work she got into a car accident. She didn't get hurt or anything, but her bumper was dented pretty bad. She was at a red light, when this car hits her right in the bumper. She pulled over, and went over to the car extremly pissed off. And inside the car was a little old lady. That didn't stop her from yelling at her. She told her she shouldn't even be driving. Well, she pulled out her cell phone, and the old lady started to cry. She showed her all these tubes coming out of her and said she was going to the hospital to get a blood transfusion and she was dying of breast cancer. My mom didn't call the police, but she apologized.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2003, 10:47 AM       
I would have offered to drive her to the hospital :<

Since people like that shouldn't be driving. Wtf, her son or grandson couldn't drive her?

CrapOnAStick is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2003, 10:52 AM       
A car accident is a good reason why an old lady like her shouldn't be driving :/

What happened next?

Old Jun 18th, 2003, 10:53 AM       
so your mother is a stupid bitch is that the point of this story?
maybe she should enroll in some anger management classes if she likes to yell at people for accidentally tapping her BUMPER
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 18th, 2003, 10:54 AM       
It wasn't tapped, it was dented in pretty bad.

Old Jun 18th, 2003, 10:55 AM       
"scratched" was the word you used
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jun 18th, 2003, 10:56 AM       
Oops
Mocker
whoreable is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2003, 10:58 AM       
its true. I never understand why people get so angry about that kinda stuff. There is always insurance. But I guess I am too apatheic to care about everything anyways.

I saw some fucking high school the other day driving some jeep with giant tires. he was driving the wrong way down the parking lot and i think he stole someone's space, so an old man honks his horn at him, the kid and his girlfriend parked then proceeded to get out and yell at the old man. Thats one of those things were I wish he was a crazy old foggie and would have pulled out a gun a shot the kid in the face.

CrapOnAStick is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2003, 10:58 AM       
No matter how minor a car accident is, it still instills fear into you. Especially if the car is new.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2003, 11:09 AM       
Most people morph into a different personality inside their car ... like it's a reflection of how "tough" they want to be but can't when their wimpy asses are walking down the street. I, however, am just a lil' guy and need a bigger vehicle before the morphing process into asshole can begin.

Wherever you go, there you are.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jun 18th, 2003, 11:11 AM       
My mom has a friggin subaru. She doesn't have a tank
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2003, 11:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi
My mom has a friggin subaru. She doesn't have a tank
It was a general theory. I don't know your mom. :/

Wherever you go, there you are.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jun 18th, 2003, 01:13 PM       
My parents got rear-ended in our car, and the guy practically cracked the back bumper right off the car (you know how everything is fibreglass and plastic now).

When my parents got out, the guy tried to drive around them and leave, and when he finally got out of the car, he was all like "Yeah, so?"

That's when a parking commissioner walked up.

Professor Cool is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2003, 02:03 PM       
My old dog died in a car accident when my great uncle drove him, he passed 3 red lights and he blames it because he's colorblind. Damn ol' Duff.

I am back for one reason. Does anyone know what song is played in the background of those 10-10-987 commercials with John Stamos (AKA Uncle Jessie from Full House), I need to know....

Kitty of Doom is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2003, 03:56 PM       
I was once blamed for causing a five cars to bump into each other at a stoplight. This was back in high school when I was driving home. The light turned green and all the cars started to move foward, I took my foot off the brake and started to move. I heard a screeching noise in front but I couldn't see anything. The car in front of my slammed on his brakes but I didn't react fast enough and I hit his bumper.
Everyone then got out of there cars and started to collect insurance information. They all blamed me and one lady was yelling at me for being careless. I was too upset and embarressed to get out of the car until the guy I hit offered to let me use his cell phone and call my parents. The guy I hit didn't even have any damage to his car, we both had the same type of cars,Toyata Camary, so I doubt I was able to push him far enough to cause him to hit and damage 4 other cars. One couple tried to sue me for $1000 in damages but they didn't have a case. I never had to pay any money and I barely had any damage to my car. I assume something else happened infront of me and all the five cars but I never was told what it was.

O71394658 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2003, 08:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp
When my parents got out, the guy tried to drive around them and leave, and when he finally got out of the car, he was all like "Yeah, so?"

I'm sorry, but I find that extremely funny.

My Mom's car got severely screwed up by some drunk Indian (or Native American...). Our street is right next to a bridge, and the drunk asshole almost knocked my Mom over the bridge.

Rongi, your mom sounds like an asshole. That story really pissed me off.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jun 18th, 2003, 09:33 PM       
Thanks

Old Jun 18th, 2003, 09:37 PM       
Bro, she probably didn't know, but still...you shouldn't yell at old ladies anyway...but DYING...jesus...that story just makes me sad...

aeQea is probably a spambot
Old Jun 19th, 2003, 12:43 AM       

Last edited by aeQea : Feb 6th, 2015 at 01:59 AM. Reason: ..
Thulsa Doom is probably a spambot
Old Jun 19th, 2003, 12:54 PM       
I once crashed into a Honda Accord, which in turn hit a BMW. Talk about winning the lottery. The guy driving the Honda turned out to be some narc or ATF agent or whatever. He tried to bullshit me with some story that he was on his way to the airport to arrest some wanted felon or whatever. Alone, in a Honda? Yeah right.....

The guy driving the BMW was actually cool. After filing a police report on the accident, he told me not to worry because his insurance covered it. But the Honda dude was a real pain in the ass. I agreed to pay for the repairs. We took his car to a local car body shop that belongs to my friend's dad. They fixed his car like new (hell, I think it even looked better than it did before the crash). He still wasn't happy, complaining of 'uneven patterns here, a dull spot there'. I didn't see anything wrong with it, so I took it to a second shop. The guy at the next shop told me there was nothing wrong with the job they did at the previous shop, so he warned me that the guy was probably trying to scam some money off me.

The guy took me to court, insisting that he wasn't satisfied with the repair, and that he wanted like $5,000 to 'fully repair the damage done'. So, on top of fixing his car, he wanted $5,000. He was even complaining about having a bad back after the accident. The judge asked him for exam and evaluation results, which the guy failed to come up with. After some court hearings, the judge knew what the guy was onto. The judge basically told him to leave me the fuck alone, insisting that I have fulfilled my part in fixing his car. Fucking scam artist.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jun 19th, 2003, 02:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeQea
i do
WAHTCHU SAY 'BOUT MY MAMA
Mocker

Captain Robo is probably a spambot
Old Jun 19th, 2003, 03:24 PM       
That is seriously the saddest thing I've ever heard. I feel really bad for that old lady
The_voice_of_reason is probably a spambot
Old Jun 19th, 2003, 03:31 PM       
Ever been hit in the face with an airbag? It fucking hurts.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jun 19th, 2003, 03:49 PM       
I THOUGHT YOU LEFT FOREVER

Old Jun 19th, 2003, 05:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Robo
That is seriously the saddest thing I've ever heard. I feel really bad for that old lady
I thought it was very sad as well.