Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 09:25 AM       
Working on Metroid Fusion to complete my canon Metroid run. I really like the game; Samus feels really agile, the story is rad, and the game really likes to fuck with you.

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 10:39 AM       
just finished the 4 kingdom hearts it took me back to when i loved my good ol disney movies

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 11:12 AM       
Mario Party 7 because my cousin didn't unlock Birdo. Birdo for the nguyen!
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 12:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
Working on Metroid Fusion to complete my canon Metroid run. I really like the game; Samus feels really agile, the story is rad, and the game really likes to fuck with you.
+There were so many parts in that game that I can't figure out how anyone knew how to beat before I discovered GameFAQs.
has a woody
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 01:05 AM       
Really? I just finished it, and I never used a walkthrough. It helps to really check every nook and cranny. I also stocked up on Super Bombs and used them pretty frequently. Adam also makes progression a lot easier since he tells you what part of the map to progress towards.

At least it never does anything totally obscure and weird, like how you unlock the water level in Super Metroid. Sure, it was cool, but how was I supposed to know to do that?

What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 10:32 AM       
Speaking of that logo, I've been playing my old Super Nintendo a lot lately. It still works since I got it in 1991! Mainly playing...

Super Punch-Out! (Special Circuit is a bitch, made the World Circuit look lik e a joke.)
Super Mario Kart
Paperboy 2 (The best one to me IMO)
Earthbound
Zombies Ate My Neighbors
the Pocky & Rocky games
Mario All-Stars
Super Mario World

The games I should be playing on the SNES:
Super Castlevania 4

j/k fuck them
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 01:15 PM       
Just been playing ARMA 2 recently. Awesomely complicated game but really realistic and great fun when things are going well.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 01:32 PM       
Pocky and Rocky is awesome. You need to play some Lufia 2 son.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 02:25 PM       
Plants vs. Zombies, silly billys/
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 07:18 PM       
journey, infocom's last developed game. it's really good, and i wish they'd made the whole trilogy stupid activision, stupid cornerstone
has a woody
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 05:08 AM       
Trying out Devil Survivor on the DS. It's as if they took the story from The World Ends With You, the combat of a Persona game, the monster collecting from any SMT, and turn-based strategy from FFTactics and made one weird visual novel. I kinda like it, but the difficulty ramped up pretty fast.

Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 12:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angryhydralisk View Post
Speaking of that logo, I've been playing my old Super Nintendo a lot lately. It still works since I got it in 1991! Mainly playing...

Super Punch-Out! (Special Circuit is a bitch, made the World Circuit look lik e a joke.)
Super Mario Kart
Paperboy 2 (The best one to me IMO)
Earthbound
Zombies Ate My Neighbors
the Pocky & Rocky games
Mario All-Stars
Super Mario World

The games I should be playing on the SNES:
Super Castlevania 4

The games you should be playing: Joe and Mac, incantation, and Link to the past of course
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 05:02 PM       
Fallout 3 (the new add-on, Point Lookout, specifically)

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 05:10 PM       
Does anyone know if the Fallout 3 DLC is available through the Steam version?
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 08:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Pocky and Rocky is awesome. You need to play some Lufia 2 son.
I loved that game! I used to play it with my friend in fifth grade, then forgot about it. I jsut beat it last year, and damn the ending sucked.
Forum Virgin
Dusk is probably a spambot
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 09:53 PM       
Contra Spirits, Zen: Intergalactic Ninja, Ghostbusters for the Genesis, Doom, and Doom 3.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 27th, 2009, 12:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
I loved that game! I used to play it with my friend in fifth grade, then forgot about it. I jsut beat it last year, and damn the ending sucked.

hahahaha

The majority of L2 is awesome but then they remembered that it was a prequel so you basically had to win the game to make it canon. Playing through it a 2nd time is awesome because you get double xp and money so the 50 level descending ancient cave dungeon isn't so bad.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 27th, 2009, 01:52 PM       
I just got Call of Duty: World at War on 360 and I need someone to play it with.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 27th, 2009, 03:57 PM       
I FUCKING FINISHED MOTHER 3 YESTERDAY

and it was great :D now i'll probably try to finish chrono trigger without losing interest then buying either ff7 or mgs on psn, or both
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 27th, 2009, 10:44 PM       
Zeno Clash was 50% off, so I jumped in.

It's a weird fucking game.
has a woody
Old Jun 27th, 2009, 11:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
I FUCKING FINISHED MOTHER 3 YESTERDAY

and it was great :D now i'll probably try to finish chrono trigger without losing interest then buying either ff7 or mgs on psn, or both
You and I both know that you will never finish FF7.

Ever.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 27th, 2009, 11:46 PM       
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 01:11 AM       
i played 1 vs 100 on live and really enjoyed it a lot and will continue playing it :embarrassed
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 11:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I just got Call of Duty: World at War on 360 and I need someone to play it with.
me and dimnos both have it

my XBL name is kailad123
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 07:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
You and I both know that you will never finish FF7.

Ever.
i know guh but i waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant to!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

also got back to playing assassin's creed and restarting infamous on hard being good. yay