Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 02:58 PM       
Oh fuck, seconding Omikron.

Although the PC version would be way less of a hassle to get.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 06:05 PM       
i kind of hated omikron on pc the story was great but the gameplay was godawful (maybe it is better on dc, idk)
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 09:47 PM       
I had huge issues with the fighting system on the PC version of Omikron (I think it was only called Nomad Soul in the UK, but if it's the one with David Bowie then it is the one I'm thinking of).
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 04:12 AM       
yeah omikron the nomad soul

i think i had just gotten to the part where d. bowie first shows up and then i got frustrated and i haven't picked it back up since maybe i should give it another shot if the cds still work

Last edited by executioneer : Jan 15th, 2008 at 04:13 AM. Reason: ADDING PARTS
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 04:08 PM       
I got Marvel vs. Capcom 1 today.

This game is nuts. D:
stitchfan626 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 11:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebra View Post
you need dynamite cop
i agree. sure, the voice acting is a little bit on the cheesy side, but where else can you play as a Bruce Willis lookalike who can pick up a tuna and bludgeon enemies with it?
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jan 21st, 2008, 03:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
I got Marvel vs. Capcom 1 today.

This game is nuts. D:
It is hella fun. Better when you actually know how to do the moves though, haha.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2008, 04:48 PM       
jojo's bizarre adventure is probably the best game on DC :<
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2008, 06:12 PM       
I AGREE WITH CHOJIN 100%.
I love cheese
Kingofeurope is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2008, 11:40 AM       
You want it? It's yours my friend, as long as you have enough rupees.

YTP: where there's smoke, they pinch back!
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jan 23rd, 2008, 12:17 PM       
I got ChuChu Rocket

No sign of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, though. :[ I don't wanna eBay it because it seems like every copy of any DC game they sell either doesn't have the manual or the packaging or is exorbitantly expensive.
Ants Who Ruin Your Dinner
Codiekitty is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2008, 02:03 PM       
Ooh, jeez, I forgot Mars Matrix normally runs $30 or more.

But MDK2 and Elemental Gimmick Gear are normally less than $10 (I got my MDK2 for $7 way back when Gamestop was dumping their Dreamcast stuff, not like that helps you though), and there's somebody on eBay right now selling both of them, and a few other games like Grandia 2 and Shenmue: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmember974051
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2008, 04:15 PM       
I found a prefect $20 copy in a store once, but passed it up.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2008, 05:40 PM       
Maken X

Story is gheeeeeeeey, but Jesus Christ was that sumbitch fun. They need to bring that shit to the Wii.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2008, 05:52 PM       
I had a friend who would stay over at my house all the time since I had a few good computers and a broadband connection when they were new, and he'd spend every day monopolizing my internet connection to pirate DC games. And through all of the games he downloaded, the only ones I liked were Crazy Taxi, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, NFL 2k1, and MVC2.

It seemed like every single DC game had camera issues, some more crippling than others. The controller was also made of tempered glass and would shred your hands to pieces if you played anything too long, ESPECIALLY games that required use of the d-pad.

I'd make fun of the system every day and he'd be all like YOU'LL SEE. ALL OF YOU NAYSAYERS WILL SEE.

And then all the piracy killed the system. For those of you who didn't know.