Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 12:21 AM       
there is no cheese
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 02:30 AM       
Okay, knowing all well and good as to how socially absent I am, I sent Pub this trophy after I beat him on a chess game

Good Sportsmanship trophy
Thank you for your good sportsmanship and honest play during the game.

"I am the most emotionless person I know. I'm holding up only the Good Sportsmanship trophy as term for endearment. I must go and kill my wife now."

This was what he gave me.

Brilliant Tactical Play
That was a nice display of tactical play! Good game.

"I am no match for you."

I can't stop looking at this.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 01:22 PM       
Thinking of good shit to say when giving out those trophies is stressful, man

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 02:07 PM       
I have to let mine pile up. Playing on a cell phone is stressfull enough let alone trying to type and click on stuff using flash.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 02:40 PM       
So, you're wiping the floor with my pawns on a cell phone?

Excuse me while I nip off and shoot myself.
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 03:39 PM       
Most of the time, unless I'm at home after work. I think Shy and Quiet Guy is about to beat me.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 06:14 PM       
Who wants to hear something gross?

I was going to make frozen sweet potato fries tonight. Out of the bag, wrapped around a fry, was what appeared to be a long, black pubic hair.

I can tell you with absolute certainty that this did not come off of me.

I called their customer service line after I got finished dry-heaving, and they don't open until tomorrow.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 06:44 PM       
The girl from "teeth" was in charge of taste-testing that batch.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 10:35 PM       
Holy fucking shit I hate the male lead on Law and Order SVU. I want to kick the fuck out of that guy.

Smug piece of shit.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 10:48 PM       
YOU MUST SPREAD SOME REPUTATION AROUND BEFORE GIVING IT TO SAM AGAIN

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 11:09 PM       
SUCH BULLSHIT.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 11:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Holy fucking shit I hate the male lead on Law and Order SVU. I want to kick the fuck out of that guy.

Smug piece of shit.
Are you talking about Christopher Meloni? Because it's really hard to take him seriously when you realize that he played a gay hotel attendant in Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas. I don't see Detective Stabler, only Sven the constantly verbally abused desk clerk at the Flamingo Hotel.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 12:14 AM       
Meloni is a pimp.

Also, H Jon Benjamin has a can.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 01:26 AM       
Hey! Neptune's first earth birthday is coming up - could you guys please remind everyone so we, as a world, don't forget to celebrate?!

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 01:32 AM       
Neptune can suck it.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 01:40 AM       
when a girl asks me how old i am and I'm pretty sure she's younger than me am I supposed to lie / under exaggerate so i can get laid

cause i totally didn't :O haha im dumb. Oh well she's tiny looking my penis would probably rip her in half
The Unicorn
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 01:46 AM       
JUST TELL HER THAT YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH.

TO PARTY.

INSIDE OF HER.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 01:49 AM       

i dunno why i was all honest and shit. wtf is wrong with me
BANNED

Old Jul 6th, 2011, 01:52 AM       
i dont care enough about vagina
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 01:57 AM       
I don't know, at the last party I went to a couple of girls were visibly disappointed when they found out I was younger than twenty five, they couldn't have been older than twenty two

which is MY AGE. wtf

Whenever an illustrator is hired to draw medical drawings for female anatomy books, they just draw an antique-looking map and write "Here Be Unpredictables" on the vast blank spaces
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 02:02 AM       
Now wait so what, I just noticed. Pram Maven was sacrificed, so people suddenly started posting here again?

I-Mockery is like the house from Burnt Offerings
BANNED

Old Jul 6th, 2011, 02:02 AM       
hm well they were prolly money sluts

she did say i was young looking and thats all that matters! maybe i didn't screw up :O

i got a study date tomorrow kinda. Not a real date but shes been talking to me a lot so i kind of figure thats what it is :O and shes bringing snacks!

i love snacks
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 02:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
ONLY IF YOU SHOW PUB LOVER YOUR PENIS WHILE YOU DO IT
oh fuck, we should have tried to convince him to do that one missed opportunity, guys
BANNED

Old Jul 6th, 2011, 02:04 AM       
I'm sure publ over already took care of that :O