Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 23rd, 2008, 06:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
IT WAS ALL MY FAULT FOR ASKING HIM TO USE SPOILER TAGS I'M SORRY GUYS.
Shame on you for trying to work rationally with a newcomer.
You may already be there.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 23rd, 2008, 06:20 PM       
ChicagoDrew OWNS this place
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Mar 23rd, 2008, 06:26 PM       

Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2008, 04:37 PM       
I'm gonna miss the crime lab
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2008, 06:55 PM       
actually i was gonna leave that open for the time being and maybe open it up so that everyone can see it. the infraction system is still there, it's just only usable by mods and up now.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2008, 08:11 PM       
Is it possible to let people talk in the crime lab even if they can't give out infractions. I like talking about crime even if I can't report it

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2008, 08:33 PM       
I want to state that Gadzooks was a fag for giving me an infraction. Oh noooooo I had a problem with that the Movies are getting flaged with new post because sports was there. You're a puss Gadzooks.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2008, 08:42 PM       
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHTT!!!
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2008, 08:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I want to state that Gadzooks was a whippersnapper for giving me an infraction. Oh noooooo I had a problem with that the Movies are getting flaged with new post because sports was there. IN MY DAY, WE HAD TO WALK 15 MILES INTO THE SNOW TO LOOK AT NEW POSTS IN THE MOVIES FORUM.

I was testing the system. Did you even read your warning? There was a very funny youtube link in it.

Next time put on your glasses, grams. This place sucks, I need to get new wheels for my blades, catch yah never.

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2008, 09:56 PM       
So someone was being a whiny beyotch about the infraction system and we lose it?

Sad, but it would have been a useful tool for people to learn when they have done something wrong and *gasp* learn from it. Instead, people's feelings got hurt and they cried till they got their way.

I blame little league, once they started giving everyone trophies all of society started to crumble. Now everyone thinks they can do no wrong, and when they get corrected, they don't know how to deal
Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2008, 10:02 PM       
All is well and good, but can I be an Upright Citizen.

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2008, 10:24 PM       
WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR UPRIGHT CITIZENSHIP, but if you sneak in we might grant amnesty if you're lucky

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2008, 11:05 PM       
i guess we should just use the regular "report post" button more or something then
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2008, 11:59 PM       
REPORTED

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2008, 01:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by GADZOOKS View Post
I was testing the system. Did you even read your warning? There was a very funny youtube link in it.

Next time put on your glasses, grams. This place sucks, I need to get new wheels for my blades, catch yah never.
Oops, I forgot to put a funny youtube link in with my post to let you know I was kidding. Here you go fag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BmGv13UddQ&NR=1