Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 10:25 PM       
I can never get chojin's server to work. I always end up going back to some server called Sylon.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 11:08 PM       
Could be because his power went out.

I say that because I know it for a fact.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 11:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
the other two built a huge device designed to dump a ton of sand on my castle.
did they build cheeseburgers too u mother fucker
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 11:13 PM       
I'm gonna go build a house that looks like a cheeseburger.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 11:31 PM       
I can't get this game to work. It gives me this message about having to fuck with Microsoft .net Framework, then goes to install something and dies.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 04:10 AM       
chojin here. just go download the .net framework yourself you tard

also yeah my power is out so my server is out. dunno when i'll get it back, so i'm over at schimid's place until we have electricity again. the storm was pathetic as fuark; i have no idea why it's caused so much mayhem. trees are pussies.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 04:43 AM       
I just got Borderlands. Fuck this.

PS:
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 01:32 PM       
the guide is pissing me off he wanders around while i'm putting walls in my castle and he brings zombies with him

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 10:03 AM       
I have fun with the game, but multiplayer is kinda fucked. I'm rebuilding my house daily because people think it would be fun to smash down my wall in random spots. They never completely destroy the house, just bash it up, take furniture that I spent a while mining to make, and change what my sign says. The best thing someone wrote on my sign: "My penis is smaller than a rabbit penis".
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 12:58 PM       
When I first got started in the game, I thought it would be a great multiplayer game where you and your friends could just go off and collect shit, bu then I realized it was more fun to just build my own world and enjoy it sans internet folk.

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 12:00 AM       
k0k0, you need to join a server that allows protection. LIKE MIEN

actually i think the best way to play the game is this:
-run single player and make a house. store all your keepsakes in there.
-run multiplayer and actually play the game.
-when you want to save stuff, go load your single player house and dump it off there.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 09:57 AM       
i found a bunch of golden chests and i took them with me now they adorn the master bedroom
also what is this weird thing

Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 01:37 PM       
Demon altar. You use it to make bait to attract boss creatures, and a couple other things like the Night Edge sword, which is basically a single sword made by merging all the best swords in the game.

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 02:28 PM       
it also drains half your health if you try to bop it with a hammer
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 05:03 PM       
And you can blow it up if I´m not mistaken...
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 01:10 AM       
This admin on a certain server kept auto killing random people because he thought it would be funny. I could have let it go, but something about his laughing and snide remarks led me to cover his whole city 200 blocks of sand high. It was a big city too. It took me about 6 hours to set up all of the sand. I watched a bunch of movies with my finger on the mouse and keyboard. When he came back this morning, his anger and frustration was delicious. Kept whining for the owner to come on so they could reset it and start new because there was no way they were going to get rid of that sand. Teach him to fuck with me when I'm trying to build my underground house.

Last edited by k0k0 : Sep 3rd, 2011 at 01:39 AM.
was never good
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 05:29 AM       
i've been playing some minecraft lately and i really don't see what the appeal is. in minecraft the game is basically over after you get iron tools since there are no higher tiers of monsters and playfields, and 99% of the game is about getting lost and never ever finding your way back to your house. also you can get iron tools in the first 20 minutes or so of the game.

terraria is mad superior imo
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 11:38 AM       
So I logged on to these guys destroying my nice house. Their reasoning: We're going to build a town here and your house was in the way. So I wait until the admin starts spawning bosses and stuff. Some stupid event, and I showed them. Took me hours, but I got it and it goes for about 4 more screens too. Sad, I know. But I laughed so hard at the reactions.

I came back on this afternoon to them still working on cleaning up. One of them was pissed that his "Hero" decree was changed. It's almost like a rom hacker was at work. It took less than 9 glass blocks to change their hero to something else. I know, it's awful griefing, but they tore down my house because it wouldn't fit in with their shit city. There are talks about just starting a new map.

Last edited by k0k0 : Sep 5th, 2011 at 01:39 PM.
taco loving zombie
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 12:10 PM       
i've summoned the eye of cthulhu like 3 times and died everytime only once it turned into a huge mouth still killed me

was never good
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 04:10 PM       
where do you even get all this sand? do you spawn it in single player and then bring it over? do you use the sandgun?

your escapades give me the lols, but i could really easily revert someone doing that to my server. probably their own fault.

sometimes when you start up terraria, the title bar will read "Terraria: Sand is overpowered." I tend to agree--shit almost killed my hardcore character. If you ever wanted to murder a miner, all you'd have to do is dump a few blocks of sand in their pit.
was never good
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 04:27 PM       
lol so as soon as i said that, i logged into my server to find that someone with a hacked client had erased every part of the world they had access to, and my backup plugin hasn't been running since the 27th for some reason. that'll show me to run a server for public benefit, i guess.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 11:39 PM       
Don't stop hosting servers Chojin. I'd definitely like to try out playing on yours sometime.
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 12:30 AM       
What I did for the sand was, I ran my hex editor, found which value the sand was and froze it. I know, cheating and all, but I don't usually cheat unless I need to spawn a million pieces of sand. Then I just create a platform above the city, put sand about 15 blocks high and after that destroy the platform and let the sand fall. I go down and fill unprotected houses and 'touch up' after that. I don't do it to people who aren't assholes. They were all real dicks to me. I visited your server a few times chojin and never did anything like that. I did think that you had spots with no land on purpose and I thought it was weird.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 07:29 PM       
So I just found out a very old friend of mine was hired by the makers of Terraria to work on sprite art for them. After talking with him I can probably get on as an intern. Could be a fun learning experience and look good on my resume as well.
taco loving zombie
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 11:17 PM       
i'm such a pimp i got the dryad in my room lol