Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 07:42 AM       
I was thinking about having a t shirt printed with the words

PANDA BUTTS DRIVE ME NUTS

on the back and the front graphic being a cropped version of

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 09:57 AM       
That is beautiful. Truly beautiful Tad.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 11:25 AM       
Hi Dix. Long time no time. :D
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 11:26 AM       
Gots to gets home to see that pic, T-dawg.
You may already be there.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:48 PM       
I got a lot of downtime after 8 am these days :-) I should be doing housework, but whatever . I figured someone needs to make sure Mr Tadao is behaving.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 06:27 PM       
What is the definition of behaving?
Egg
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 09:05 PM       
Well I didn't exactly specify what kind of behavior..........but its pretty much what I expected. *golf clap*
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 03:49 AM       
What have you been doing cig?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 03:24 PM       
Egg
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 04:40 PM       
Hahaha nice! I'm carving out a new existence as a newlywed soon. working quite a bit. fixing up a new house. and checking in on my beloved tadao now and then
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 04:52 PM       
You and me both sister :sadclownface
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 04:53 PM       
Can I be the 5th best man on skype?
Egg
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 04:58 PM       
Oh yeah, I'm like sober now. no drinking and no drugs for what will be 3 years in September. Still working on quitting smoking. You are always the best man Tadao, always.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 05:08 PM       
Well good for you! You cleaned up nicely. Did the VD go away? Oh wait, it never does
Egg
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 05:18 PM       
You should know, yellow fever 4 life, bitches
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 05:24 PM       
If you hang out, I'll post a full pic tomorrow. It's been a while

I'm kind of dirty with construction grime, I know you want that pic, but I'll clean up tomorrow and find the time to truly make this a memorable year.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 05:25 PM       
Jk

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 05:25 PM       
Pub almost came.
Egg
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 05:30 PM       
I can't blame pub on that. Grimy working men are kind of hawt. I get a little worked up when Mr. Dixie comes home all sweaty from the machine shop.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 05:32 PM       
I hope you get a metal sliver in your cunt.
Egg
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 05:34 PM       
Do steel butt plugs count?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 05:38 PM       
Well we all know your butthole aint that tight, so no. Steel butt plugs are not the same as a metal sliver, you can hope though.
Egg
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 05:39 PM       
Its the effort that counts.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 05:47 PM       
Alright, let us all get something clear. In this thread I am boss and I am going to rape you.

That being said, Dixie : Your retort is as lack luster as a asspie on a cloudy day. I know you a re easing back into this whole mock thing, but you are as slow as an AK kid in a cellar.
Egg
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 05:58 PM       
You know....I'm really not threatened by you, but for fun I can play along.
My current response is: You still look like a Mexican gardener peeping in windows to watch dogs fucking.