Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 06:04 PM       
You tired whore. I think you've used that 5 times and Kahl 3. If I wanted to peep in a window it sure wouldn't the fuck be on an over weight "Indian".
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 06:06 PM       
Your homosexuality is only overshadowed by your love of gargling with tanuki piss.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 06:12 PM       
I'm sure that it has some Jap meaning behind it. I live in the real world where ponies and jap cartoons have no meaning. But hey, you go ahead and try to rock that slayer shirt, I'm sure you will get the sad attention you need.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 06:21 PM       
Yeah sure. the "real world". The same "real world" where you are interesting and funny? Sad little yellow man. panda butts are for pandas.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 06:23 PM       
Please explain to the audience what you are referring to. Oh wait, you can't because you are to busy trying to be a rock whore.
Egg
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 06:33 PM       
Oh look at the little bunny trying to be all big and bad. its almost adorable. Don't you wish that one day someone will take you seriously? I know its hard to accept, but no one cares what you have to say. You're a broken, bitter, sad ghost of a man that needs forum flunkees to be punching bags for your own disappointments.
Egg
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 06:37 PM       
PS- when I told you your birthmark was cute, I lied.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 06:37 PM       
Yet you posted here. Come on whore. Get evil.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 06:40 PM       
Look cunt, your stank ass has no place here. This is a forum for people who actually have balls. I'm sure your pony threads find you harsh, but you've been away too long. You need to get strong.
Egg
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 06:49 PM       
I do have to admit that I need to get better. my security job forcing me to be polite to people that I want to punch in the face has indeed handicapped my replies.

Do you still masturbate listening to Backstreet boys and using your own tears as lube?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 06:52 PM       
Wait, you admit weakness and then attack? Where the fuck have you been hooker? Your pimp has you on a tight leash.
Egg
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 07:01 PM       
This is a very elaborate way for you to tell me how much you've missed the taste of my cock, isn't it?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 07:03 PM       
Well, no. It's a very straight forward way of telling you that I am your superior.
Egg
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 07:22 PM       
Its your thread boss!
But I know you miss my cock anyways. my beautiful veiny pink cock. admit it, you're salivating right now.

As to where I've been? I've been hiding in your closet watching you model lacy garters in the mirror. *the blue is my favorite*
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 07:55 PM       
Look hooker, if I wanted your services, I would have paid for it.
Egg
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 08:04 PM       
You can pretend like you don't want me to dress like a panda and take a dump on your chest all you want, but we all know better.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 08:24 PM       
Well, I know I would like to see you dressed as a panda and then slaughtered by Chinese farmers. We can go from there.
Egg
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 08:49 PM       
Only if you can be a bunny dressed as a wizard.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 08:51 PM       
Is that some kind of internet gayness like WTF BBQ?
Egg
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 10:15 PM       
No, that would just be my dying wish.
And then you'd have to suck my dead panda dick.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 05:19 PM       
I think you both look like retards.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 10:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
You tired whore. I think you've used that 5 times and Kahl 3. If I wanted to peep in a window it sure wouldn't the fuck be on an over weight "Indian".
since when was i a quote indian
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 10:23 PM       
I don't know. I was drunk
Egg
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 02:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
I think you both look like retards.
Don't judge our love.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 02:17 AM       
This is America, if there's one thing we're gonna pass judgement on it's your retard love.