Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 03:30 PM       
Biofreeze on your balls hurts a lot.

Biofreeze: not for balls.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 04:47 PM       
What were you doing?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 04:54 PM       
Just putting biofreeze on my balls. I wanted to find out what it felt like. Perfectly okay to use on dicks though.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 06:09 PM       
SCIENCE!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 04:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I MISS HICKMAN TELLING STORIES ABOUT GETTING SO MUCH PUSS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan View Post
Dude I got down in the Army, but I've been with the same chick for about three years now! But we're freaky..so it works out.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 07:28 AM       
pretty freaky
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 10:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
pretty freaky
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 08:34 PM       

language nsfw warning if you dont just assume that by now
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 04:49 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan View Post
Boss of a hookah lounge threw your phone to prevent you from calling 911? Because a girl was passed the fuck out there? Did you try waking her up on your own?
I got her to lay flat on her back instead of her neck getting propped to the side, and asked her friends what was going on. She woke up and tried to just march away (I think she was just still dazed), and passed out a couple times before I got her to a chair. Her and her friends bounced; it was probably drugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Who passes out at a hookah lounge?
Skanks on barbs, apparently.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 11:59 AM       
Dude I would have fired you too. A lawsuit tries to leave my shop and you instead try to keep it there and call 911?
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 12:42 PM       
What lawsuit?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 01:00 PM       
A stupid cunt dying in your "legit" business? That's a lawsuit. She is ready to walk out the door and you keep her there? That's a lawsuit.

It's a Hookah bar, how many federal laws do you think they are in violation of. I'm guessing more than 5.

This isn't Iraq buddy. We get sued, and lose, for anything. Let the bitch leave the premise and then she's not your problem. Even Sappy didn't think much of her, she must have been trash.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 01:28 PM       
True. At the bar I work at, my number one priority when a girl passes out is to get that ho' outta there. And yeah I bet those shady hookah bars do have a lot to hide.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 04:59 PM       
Fucking brown people.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 05:01 PM       
I was in CVS today and some tweaker ran in and started screaming at the cashier. Thought it was a robbery but apparently he just felt like jumping around and screaming.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 05:12 PM       
The CVS here pisses me the fuck off. I go to Riteaid instead.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 11:23 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 12:06 PM       
My parents will be married 49 years tomorrow.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 04:09 PM       
Those cup things are so stupid, also they do not work.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 05:27 PM       
They work for some people. I've never had a problem with them.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 06:12 PM       
So in picking the clovers out of my yard today I found a 4 leaf and a 5 leaf. I think I'm gonna give the 5 leaf to my parents.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 09:20 AM       
rabbit lifestyle
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 12:18 PM       
Mooncups are awesome.

Also really good to squick out men friends with when you drag an eggcup filled with blood out your lady-place and threaten to empty it into their bathwater.

So I've heard...
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 06:12 PM       
The forumz iz all but dead
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 06:21 PM       

I canz haz spelzchek