Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 01:34 PM        i started drinking at 11 am
and i never looked back

also i banned johnyy darko

discussion is open
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 01:35 PM       
i'd like to commend you on that move old chap
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 01:36 PM       
it is part of my hero worship to jin that i adopt his lifestyle
was never good
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 01:39 PM       
or were you talking about the bannings it is old hat you know i also gave our furry a handsome new title that too is open to discussion
was never good
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 01:40 PM       
also schimid is never on aim anymore if i were a betting man i'd say that he changed his screenname for the 9 thoundsanth time
Level 29 ♂
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 01:40 PM       
i was referring to the banning but that title is also quite smashing
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 01:42 PM       
What have you been drinking?

Something tastey?
was never good
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 01:44 PM       
white russians, though i must say never do it with 90 proof smirnoff triple distilled it kinda tastes like chocolate milk cut with paint thinner
was never good
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 01:44 PM       
schimid is just sitting in general blabber

WATCHING
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 01:45 PM       
Gooood. Sometimes there's nothing better than having a little pick me up before noon :O

That was very funny. Well done.
Level 29 ♂
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 01:45 PM       
i'm a straight-edge faggot. i don't even drink caffiene
was never good
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 01:46 PM       
i'm thinking about going to sleep

i would like to go to australia who is with me
Level 29 ♂
i'm really enjoying this thread though
Level 29 ♂
i hear vegemite tastes like melted plastic and ass
was never good
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 01:47 PM       
what the hell emu even the jews drink caffeine

we go to this jewish bagelry sometimes :< it's a nice place and we learned about KOSHER SHIT because emily brought her sidekick which is really just an expensive GOOGLE/SCRABBLE DICTIONARY device that -

i got bored with that sentence ;<
was never good
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 01:49 PM       
yes i agree this thread is almost as prestigous as choji's drinking thread only there are no pictures and for good reason let me tell you

ugh fucking christ i keep trying to not drink this thing anymore but it's like here and i'm like HEY DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE MILK WHAT LUCK AARUTAUHUHGUAGHGH MY THROAT IS CLEARED OF PAINT AND OTHER ENAMEL SUBSTANCES

paint has enamel in it right

did you get my joke

it was cerebral
Level 29 ♂
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 01:50 PM       
i got it

i would still like pictures because you know spicing up this thread is never a bad thing

because this thread is where the flavor is

not that other one
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 01:52 PM       
Drinking in the morning is a sure fire way of going to sleep at about 4pm. Unless you are drinking something horrible like vodka & redbull, then you'll probably have a heart attack by 4pm.

Anyway, if im not mistaken posting on the Internet while under the influence of alcohol or drugs is forbidden by the rules netiquette.
Level 29 ♂
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 01:53 PM       
no, no, it's encouraged in netiquette, but discouraged in real life. you got it mixed up
was never good
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 01:57 PM       
i tell you what emu you are a good man i will post pictures but you should go back to your old avatar it let me pretend that i was on a gameshow and you were the host

i took pictures of my secret santa gift befoire i sent it out cause i knew that faggot darko wouldn't post them but man fuck if i know where they are now
Level 29 ♂
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 02:00 PM       
it has been fulfilled
Level 29 ♂
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 02:01 PM       
i like the zappa picture but it's getting kind of annoying having to scroll past it all the time cuz it's kind of big so i'll get rid of it for now
was never good
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 02:03 PM       
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 02:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
white russians, though i must say never do it with 90 proof smirnoff triple distilled it kinda tastes like chocolate milk cut with paint thinner
wait are you making white russians or mudslides?
was never good
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 02:12 PM       
white russians i said

vodka, kahlua, half&half