Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Feb 27th, 2007, 03:15 PM       
schimid or zac, whoever.

What, really, are you trying to say?

This is a thread.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Feb 27th, 2007, 03:26 PM       
I mean, seriously guys, Lenor knows, like, everyone on the board.
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Feb 27th, 2007, 03:36 PM       
Like seriously, schimid.

You got me, with your all- knowing endless supply of sources, never-ending, one can only guess.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Feb 27th, 2007, 03:36 PM       
Last word!
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Feb 27th, 2007, 03:41 PM       
SPRINKLES!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 28th, 2007, 12:55 AM       
"i'm glad she's here because she doesn't seem to care what anybody thinks and just has a good time."

me too dude i love reading her talk about herself. that's how i know she doesn't care what anybody thinks about her. Why else would she make threads about herself?
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2007, 09:57 AM       
girlfriend i really wish you would stop crapping on my stinking poop rainbow!
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Feb 28th, 2007, 11:01 AM       
Now, back to the silly quotes and commentary on ME:
Remember, you can add your own, if you have said anything you find really amusing about me or yourself.

When Terra confused the hell outta me, and told me to stop fucking up her rainbow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
girlfriend i really wish you would stop crapping on my stinking poop rainbow!
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Feb 28th, 2007, 07:04 PM       
Zero, ohh how he knows me so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Don't talk to her Zinger. She only wants your body.
Random Annoyance
Zinger is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2007, 07:27 PM       
So, is this basically a thread where you quote what people have said about you and analyze them? I quite like that.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 28th, 2007, 07:29 PM       
I told you not to respond. Now you're going to wake up tomorrow with all sorts of parts of you missing.
Random Annoyance
Zinger is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2007, 07:30 PM       
Kinky...
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2007, 07:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenor View Post
Now, back to the silly quotes and commentary on ME:
Remember, you can add your own, if you have said anything you find really amusing about me or yourself.

When Terra confused the hell outta me, and told me to stop fucking up her rainbow.

i was talking to kahl.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 28th, 2007, 07:55 PM       
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 28th, 2007, 10:34 PM       
I will always remember the time when **I** said that Splatterhouse 3 is very fun, and ItalianStereotype and Dr.Boogie agreed!

~Guys, please, let's all remember everything that has ever been said to ME on this board and I shall regale you with tales of my daily trials and tribulations ~

That was very funny. Well done.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Feb 28th, 2007, 10:44 PM       
I remember the time when I put zomboid on IGNORE

err wait that was 5 seconds ago. .
BANNED

Old Mar 1st, 2007, 12:06 AM       
lol i know

what about that time lenor pmed me complaining that i had misquoted her when the quote was exactly the same and she kept on rambling stupidly and when i refused to take it down she threatened to tell chojin on me like a little bitch and said he would ban me because they are friends and had sex or something then got all paranoid when i offered to post all the pms on the board so we could have a public account of my evil accurate "mis"quotes.
BANNED

Old Mar 1st, 2007, 12:07 AM       
that's a funny one let's laugh and talk about how silly that was!

ps dont worry guys usually i keep pms CONFIDENTIAL
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 1st, 2007, 12:19 AM       
I remember when kahl lied about what was actually said in the PM, and also started screaming at me for being so 'insensitive' to his feelings, amongst other things.

PS. I never said me and chojin had sex, weirdo . Or any of the second part.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2007, 12:23 AM       
guys so i have the house to myself tonight 8)
BANNED

Old Mar 1st, 2007, 12:40 AM       
Lenor:
Quote:
think you could please take out the edited version of my quote that is resideing as your signature, please?
Kahljorn:
Quote:
I didn't edit the quote, that's how you said it.
lenor:
Quote:
Allright, Its completely ridicolous sounding, and was also just a part of the complete sentence. So, the point of this is not about weither I said that exacly but the fact that your useing it as your signature, and the only reason your doing it is petty. If you want to quote something stupid ive said, then use the entirety that made it. If you cant at least make some compromise with me, then I can just have someone warn you about it. Your choice, you know chojins stance with me.
kahljorn:
Quote:
have you even read the quote? it wasn't part of a complete sentence.

you went

WORDSWORDS WORDS

STUPIDWORDSIQUOTED

wORDSWORDSWORDS

the paragraph breaks were all yours.

tell chojin, you simperinglittle whore. Why did you threaten me when I was treating you nicely in pm? I could've pointed out you're a dumb fucking jerk who doesn't even remember what you said but I didn't
Lenor
Quote:
im a dumb fucking jerk now? Actually, I planned on showing him he pm's and the post that were made asking you nicely to please remove it. I find it disrespectful, how would you like it if I went through and just threw some parts of a sentence of yours together to laugh and make idiotic comments about with everyone and purposely make it the size of a paragraph to make it really stand out? Honestly, im not that big of a bitch, and I dont mind people quoteing me, I find it flattering most of the time, unless its extremly distastful. If your upset with me because of being completely honest with you, and trying to be as adult with you about this, without a catfight, then I honestly have no other options.

Kahljorn:
Quote:
It's not ou tof context. It was not part of a complete sentence. You don't even usually use complete sentences.

Kahljorn:
Quote:
And yes you're a stupid jerk because you use your "Friends" like they're your personal toys or something who will bend at your whim and do whatever you want. That's why you act all friendly towards so many people, you're a "Collector". That's what you're making it seem like, anyway.
Knock it off.

Lenor:
Quote:
You really think that chojin would take the risk of having rog and every other admin pissed at him for whats going on if their wasnt a bigger purpose going on? Think about it. This is my 5th year anniversary of being on the board, and since long time back, I was the object of chojins desires and shit like that, we hung out several times, and we have been very close for along time. So, do not tell me im a collector of people to use. Me, noob, and blackflag all came on here at the same time and [i]suck together[/u][sic], and remained friends the entire time, hell they know be better then most of the people I hang out with. Which is why noob wont give in to his gf's constant bullshit about telling me to fuck off. danny and a few others just do shit themselves.
But give the whole first couple sentences I said at first a good thought, the mockwars are comeing up very soon. For someone who claims to know everyone so well, you sure are blind to whats right in front of you! If rog did not aprove of any of this he would not have it.
Kahljorn:
Quote:
Want to find out what they think about it?

We can make this public, if you want.
Lenor:
Quote:
Two problems with that idea. One- chojin would just delete it, or someone else might... and two- I could just say I was lieing to get you to take the sig out of your profile because I was desperate and wanted you to think you would get something out of it. Especially after how you came at me with the verbal bashing that is actually harrasment being im a female.
I tried to be nice to you, and I tried to make some sort of compromise, you chose to take that as an opertunity to come aferer me. and now are threatening not just me, but eric also.

BANNED

Old Mar 1st, 2007, 12:46 AM       
the quote in my signature for a while:
Quote:
and about the same insults... I use far more then that .. and I wont apologize for being proud of what ive accomplished.
actual lenor post:
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showp...3&postcount=20
Quote:
kahl.. ha .. true the only times I come on here is when im really fuckin bored.. and yeah i was last nite and he was startin crazy shit.. I was tryin to make it interesting.

and about the same insults... I use far more then that .. and I wont apologize for being proud of what ive accomplished.

True einstein did have an iq of that in extremly high levels, but he couldnt read, never finished school, and had not much social skills.. But he rocked math that I will never be able to do because ill be takeing 10 extra fuckin years of just math to graduate :/
kitatsdiuqil
Old Mar 1st, 2007, 12:46 AM       
danny and a few others just do shit themselves.

i don't get that sentence
kitatsdiuqil
Old Mar 1st, 2007, 12:47 AM       
i DO shit by myself