Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old Jun 28th, 2003, 03:31 PM        Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle
It wasn't so bad. In fact, it was actually pretty good. In a mind-numbing eye candy sort of way.

WorthlessLiar is probably a spambot
Old Jun 28th, 2003, 08:02 PM        re
I would rather watch a retarded kid try to eat creamed corn for 90 min than risk finding out how bad this movie is.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 02:32 AM       
I want to see it. for the HAWT CHICKS that are in it.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 05:12 AM       
I think the fact that a chick that likes a chick flick is saying a lot about how good the movie is. no matter how fucxked up drew barrymore is, i will always love her with a qaurter of my heart..

:E.T.

puke511 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 01:26 PM       
i want to see this... only because of the 3 angels...
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 01:31 PM       
This movie hasn't got shit on 2 Fast 2 Furious

punkgrrrlie10 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 05:14 PM       
I want to see it. I like to see women kick some ass. Even if they do it in an eye candy sort of way. I can't wait to see tomb raider 2 also.

Grrls rock!
Location: 6 inches from the computer screen. LOL. :rollseyes:
Secret Agent Vomit is probably a spambot
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 08:05 PM       
I was actually gonna go see it this weekend, but I didn't. I bet it's pretty good.

I saw the first one on ABC. And it was a very entertaining movie.
Space Viking Repo Man
Zbu Manowar is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 04:28 PM       
The chicks are only hot if you squint. Seriously, Lisa Liu and Drew Barrymore need to be replaced...I mean, shit, they're being outclassed by Demi Moore's new plasticine cyborg body, that's SAD.
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2003, 05:20 PM        full throttle
This was a pretty fricken good movie. the action didnt seem realistic, but thats anothter thing that made it amazing. i wonder wonder wat demi moore would bleed if she got cut...
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2003, 05:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbu Manowar
The chicks are only hot if you squint. Seriously, Lisa Liu and Drew Barrymore need to be replaced...I mean, shit, they're being outclassed by Demi Moore's new plasticine cyborg body, that's SAD.
LUCY liu is hot. Drew barrymore's pretty average and cameron diaz is a fucking dog. Seriously, watch the part in the trailer where she says "your boss sucks". Fucking gargoyle.

That was very funny. Well done.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2003, 11:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrex Steel
Here is what critics have to say about Charlie's Angels Full Throttle...

"What the picture represents, in a very real way, is the death of cinema."
-- Walter Chaw, FILM FREAK CENTRAL

"An action movie so loud, stupid and unbelievable that it will alienate proud fans of loud, stupid and unbelievable action movies."
-- Phil Villarreal, ARIZONA DAILY STAR

"Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle could possibly be the single-dumbest movie in a summer that's already full of dim-witted fare of the Dumb and Dumberer variety."
-- Jeff Vice, DESERET NEWS, SALT LAKE CITY

"Watching Full Throttle is like being pummeled for two hours with a feather duster. It leaves no scars, but you do feel the pain."
-- Peter Travers, ROLLING STONE

"This is not merely one of the worst films in recent memory but it could well go down as one of the worst things ever conceived by human hands."
-- Peter Sobczynski, CRITIC DOCTOR

"The worst movie of the year."
-- Chuck Schwartz, CRANKY CRITIC®
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 12:10 AM        Re: full throttle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScruU2wice
This was a pretty fricken good movie. the action didnt seem realistic, but thats anothter thing that made it amazing. i wonder wonder wat demi moore would bleed if she got cut...

Botox?
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 04:38 PM       
My friend convinced me to see the first one. After that I never spoke to him again.
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 09:43 PM       
ive lost alot of friends like that. that and my smell
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jul 5th, 2003, 11:29 AM       
The first one ruined an American icon. I refused to see the second ... and women should carry guns. Gun totin' mamas are sexaaay! Any one of the original "Charlie's Angels", at their present age, are better looking thatn Luci.

Wherever you go, there you are.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Jul 5th, 2003, 12:18 PM       
I saw it yesterday, and it was a fun movie.

Cameron Diaz is the hottest, followed by Lucy Liu.

If you disagree with me, YOU ARE A FAGET
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jul 5th, 2003, 01:06 PM       
We were up in D.C. yesterday and we saw it with Re's sister actually. I was surprised, it was pretty damned funny if you don't go in expecting a "smart" action film. It's just gobs and gobs of eye candy (including physically impossible stunts, such as starting up a helicopter and flying it away just before it crashes to the ground) and it was also one of the loudest movies I've ever seen.

Highlights.... (spoilers?)

-Crispin Glover. I was glad to see that he was in this movie, though he didn't have enough screen time. He is, without a doubt, the best thing in the movie. Easily one of the coolest and most underrated actors on the planet. The guy is just completely insane and utterly hilarious. I hated that they killed him in the end, because him in a relationship with Drew would have been the best thing ever. :hairsniff

-Cameron Diaz. We were talkin about it yesterday, as much as you'd like to hate her, she's too good at what she does. She's like the female Jim Carrey if you ask me. Besides being pretty, she's a pretty versatile actress and she'll do pretty much anything. Check out the movies she's been in throughout her career, quite a wide variety (last supper, very bad things, being john malkovich, and head above water).

-Justin Theroux. He was the guy who played Seamus O'Grady in this movie, and I really liked his character. And goddamn, he got fucking RIPPED for this movie. Take the biggest muscle guy on earth and then put him right next to the pissed off Seamus O'Grady character and you'd be sure that Seamus would tear of his head. He was apparently in American Psycho too, but I don't remember his character. I'm guessing he was one of the suits. He's also been on Six Feet Under (one of my favorite shows) as the character "Joe" (?)

-RoG-
Mocker

James sucks
Old Jul 5th, 2003, 01:31 PM       
Only reviewer I trust is Garth from Dark Horizons, and he gave this film a 3 out of 5. Not to say that the reviews Chojin cited are necessarily wrong. Anyway, http://www.darkhorizons.com/reviews/charlien.htm

It goes without saying this movie isn't for those who want to use their brains for anything other than inner-dialogue "Booooooobies" chants. Sure, it's a fun action-packed movie, but so was xXx. Remember xXx? Yeah...

As far as the films go, they're just a bunch of "skits" putting beautiful girls in situations that make you shift in your seat, tied together loosely by a weak story and wire-fu. It's all good and fun, but I need something more if I'm going to waste $20 on a movie.

As for Glover, yes he's good. Is this the role he was born to play? You better be laughing. "Creepy Thin Man" is such a horrid character, that nobody except the Dell Kid deserve to play such a stupid role. A guy who sniffs hair and laughs sometimes. Oooh, he must be CRAZY!

Now, I know I'm speaking for the most part without much knowledge, seeing I haven't seen the movie. But I did see the first one, and I trust Garth (not necessarily on his opinions, but his facts). And on those facts alone, I'm in no rush to run to theatres. I'll at least wait for it to be on TV.

And as far as I know, Demi hasn't had much work done on her. And as far as I know, she's the best looking person in the movie.

And Bernie Mac needs to be tied to a burning cross by Bill Murray.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2003, 02:18 PM       
There's a kid named justin theroux in my town and he is the biggest fucking nancy boy I've ever seen.

...That is all.

The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Jul 6th, 2003, 12:14 PM       
Dude, Crispin Glover was AWESOME in that role. It's all about the screaming.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jul 6th, 2003, 12:29 PM       
He always takes on fucked-up, funny roles where he gets to act like a complete freak. That's what I love about the guy.

You MUST see the movie FAST SOFA with him in it. I saw it recently... pretty crazy. Jake Busey is in it too.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jul 6th, 2003, 04:36 PM       
I definately liked this one better than the first one. This one is funny and the actions scenes were good too
The Wolf
Old Jul 6th, 2003, 06:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery
He always takes on fucked-up, funny roles where he gets to act like a complete freak. That's what I love about the guy.
Yeah, I didn't notice he was in friday the 13th part 4 for the longest time but when I realized he was the guy that did the hilarious dance it made sense. I think he's the only thing I liked about the first movie.

True story.