Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 02:08 AM       
I think Tadao and ZAKO are the two best new posters around here. And i'm really glad willie's back.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 02:11 AM       
I like Tadao, zako, and that guy with the mario avatar. Some of them reeeeally suck though. Also, macrodeath has a great avatar.

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 02:49 AM       
I only started this thread to lure Asila into PMing me booby pics, but thanks, I'll take the props. But I'm returning them for booby pics if she comes back.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 09:56 AM       
I don't think Zako is really new. He's like a super vet or something like that.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 11:53 AM       
No, he just gained Instant Likability because he draws cool shit.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 12:08 PM       
I had to go back and look at Zako's join date. I thought he was vet. That's some quality posting there that is.
I likes PIE!
comhcinc is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 02:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I only started this thread to lure Asila into PMing me booby pics, but thanks, I'll take the props. But I'm returning them for booby pics if she comes back.
i'll show you my boobies

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 03:03 PM       
Now that is funny.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 03:26 PM       
Zako's probably my favorite new guy too, and I also love Macrodeath's avatar :<

I am a FOLLOWER
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 04:16 PM       
Someone needs to put this n00b Code-Willie Joker in his place. He's the worst thing since the Spice Girls.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 04:58 PM       
Ok... I think Terrva is not at all annoying. He isn't even trying to be funny and that makes his funny stuff funnier. Finland? More like Funland! Hahahaha hehe -<
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 09:46 AM       
Mine is Tadao, and not just because he values a good booby. I also find appreciation for songbirds quite alluring. Oh yeah baby, I know what you want.
Besides that I'm pretty sure I like Macrodeath too, but it's too damn early in the morning for me to go fact checking to make sure I have the right person.
Itsa me!
Qwarx is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 01:01 PM       
Mine is Tadao because he is awesome.
Spruce Moose is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 02:58 PM       
Godammit, I knew I should have spammed more. Why did focus so much on that damn Starbucks thread anyway? Of course I can't bring out any good material in that setting! Now none of the cool kids like me.

You know what? So's your old man.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 03:52 PM       
Pancake Bunny is the best. Ever.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2008, 09:10 AM       
update: i no longer love macrodeath's avatar
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2008, 04:39 PM       
Agreed

That was very funny. Well done.
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2008, 05:54 PM        Your top 5 game threads
My favorite poster is not comchic.

Last edited by Girl Drink Drunk : Jan 13th, 2008 at 06:46 PM.
Kilgore Cod is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2008, 08:05 PM       
My favorite new poster is the Shoot 'Em Up poster that I should be getting in the mail this week.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 13th, 2008, 11:40 PM       
I like Spruce Moose a lot!
Official forum judge
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 01:31 AM       
I repent for dissing Zako (although I disagree with his tastes for horror games). His art is pretty cool. If we were talking best new poster of 2007, I would definately say Mattjack, its too early to figure out who stands out amongst the posters that have recently joined. Maybe Jediscum or Tadao....

Last edited by Girl Drink Drunk : Jan 14th, 2008 at 11:41 AM.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 01:38 AM       
MattJack's been here forever, dude
Mongoloid
Cedar is probably a spambot
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 01:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
R.I.P. Joey Ramone.
Stop Thinking About It
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 01:55 AM       
MattJack was the last new person I liked immediately after he showed up. The previous title was held by WhiteRat.

There's been way too many new people all at once lately and it's hard to single out attention-grabbing individual posting styles, but Tadao's grown on me a lot since he showed up.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Official forum judge
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 11:42 AM       
Whoops, I meant 2007.