Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 2nd, 2009, 07:13 PM       
Hey Willie, if I posted that XKCD comic that made you mad, would I get banned?

BTW, I didn't find it funny either. However, I smiled at you being mad at the whole comic for doing it. Smile.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2009, 07:48 PM       
probably it'd just be for a month though
Banned

MajorScales is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 08:46 AM       
Hey, Willie...I ordered a motorcycle wheel off Ebay from Seattle, how long will it take to get to Toronto?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 03:29 PM       
twelve days (I AM TOTALLY GUESSING)
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 07:30 PM       
How do I know if I speak Spanish?
OH GOD
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 08:00 PM       
you could try watching sabado gigante and see if you can tell what the fuck is going on
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 11:24 PM       
Do Mexicans even know what the fuck is going on in that show?
OH GOD
Old Sep 4th, 2009, 12:32 AM       
hahaha i was HOPING language was the key to getting it but i don't really know
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 4th, 2009, 06:23 PM       
Willie,

Why the hell can't I beat Sim Tower?
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 12:48 AM       
Al Queda?
OH GOD
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 06:47 PM       
that's probably a funnier response than what i would've had
OH GOD
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 06:49 PM       
but anyways don't most simgames like that not really HAVE a winning point or goal? wikipedia says that two possible goals to go for are 15000 population or to build a cathedral on top and have a wedding in it
beautiful freak
Aimless is probably a spambot
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 09:19 PM       
Dear Willie,

The last time I sent my father an angry email he had a heart attack, should I allow him to keep being a twat to avoid killing him?

<3, Me.
OH GOD
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 09:28 PM       
maybe try sugarcoating it a little next time? idk if an email gives the dude an angry heart attack he needs to learn some anger management
beautiful freak
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 09:31 PM       
last time all I said was that if this was the sort of relationship that he wanted to have with me (none at all) that's fine with me and I hope that if anything happens to me he will be able to look back on our relationship and be okay with it. :/
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 09:43 PM       
Aimless, your dad is a pussy.

Dear Willie,

Why do the miniatures sold by Games Workshop cost so much?

Love, The Leader
beautiful freak
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 09:47 PM       
He's a bald pussy.
OH GOD
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 09:54 PM       
well if you're really ok with not having a relationship with him, giving him heart attacks via e-mail will do it otherwise yeah tone it down a little, i guess THIS IS A TOUGH ONE
beautiful freak
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 10:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
well if you're really ok with not having a relationship with him, giving him heart attacks via e-mail will do it otherwise yeah tone it down a little, i guess THIS IS A TOUGH ONE
You did good, willie. Thanks <3
OH GOD
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 10:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Dear Willie,

Why do the miniatures sold by Games Workshop cost so much?

Love, The Leader
i guess cause people will pay that much for em!

for me to want to pay that much though they'd need to be already painted + probably made out of some sort of metal
Is a RoboCop.

Old Sep 6th, 2009, 10:56 PM       
They have pewter ones, but they cost even more per figure. :C
beautiful freak
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 10:57 PM       
and if you don't paint them just right all the details get filled in.
OH GOD
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 10:57 PM       
it's possible they pay extra cause they're from england, too, i guess
Is a RoboCop.

Old Sep 6th, 2009, 11:13 PM       
They're just as expensive in Germany, so I don't know. I think maybe you were right the first time and Games Workshop is a bunch of dicks, but I don't know.
OH GOD
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 11:44 PM       
last time i played wh i used little torn up squares of paper with unit type written on them and it was probably just as fun (except probably heavier paper would've been better as they tended to get moved by air currents)