Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 09:32 AM       
Actually we do celebreate it. Fuck. Fuuuuckkk.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 11:47 AM       
I had never gotten flowers for valentine's day. When I was in my early 20s, I was dating a guy 20 yrs older than me and told him this. He sent me three stumpy red roses in a bud vase. It was obviously bargain-basement stuff, but I was prepared to make myself see it as the sweetest thing ever. Yeah, I was young.

A month later, on my birthday, he dumps me because his wife (yeah...surprise!) issued an ultimatum. Not only that, but she got my phone number out of him and stalked me for months. Worst 21st birthday ever, btw.

My point is to this day I hate red roses. And older men.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 11:50 AM       
Say baby, I'm a lot younger than you and hate giving flowers.

wanna go to prom?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 11:51 AM       
Never went to prom either, I was an outcast in HS.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 11:56 AM       
Aw! *hugs Kitsa*

I myself didn't start dating anyone until my senior year. When I started, everyone got really surprised. Apparently, they thought I was destined to be a spinster at age 18 or something.

As my one friend put it "We thought you weren't interested in guys". I don't think she meant that they suspected I was a lesbian though, I think they just thought I had no sex drive or something.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 12:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Never went to prom either, I was an outcast in HS.

I really don't think I'm going to go to mine, either, but everyone's giving me the whole "YOU'RE ONLY IN HIGH SCHOOL ONCE" spiel. I want to forget high school in this backwater, bible thumpin' town.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 01:15 PM       
Well, it's true that you're only in high school once (unless you're in some sort of wacky Drew Barrymore movie or Family Guy plot) but really, it's really not that big a deal in the long run. People who peak in high school usually end up a lot like Al Bundy.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 01:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
As my one friend put it "We thought you weren't interested in guys". I don't think she meant that they suspected I was a lesbian though, I think they just thought I had no sex drive or something.
Dude, they thought you were a lesbian.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 02:56 PM       
Yeah, some girl told me she didn't think I was interested in dating, but we both knew exactly what she meant.
Bod is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 03:48 PM       
I don't want a poxy card for valentines. I just want sex, is that so much to ask?

Oh and the only time I got a flower at Vally's day was when I was 18. I had a punk boyfriend who thought red roses were soft, so he spray painted a rose black for me. It was dead by the time I got it and the head fell off.
Mind you, it's the thought that counts.

Last edited by Bod : Feb 1st, 2009 at 03:50 PM. Reason: afterthought
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 03:53 PM       
That's a lie, no girl anywhere wants to have sex with anyone
Insane Writer
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 04:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
Dude, they thought you were a lesbian.
Nah, by best friend's bisexual and she hinted a couple of times that she liked me but knew I was straight.

Anyway, I went to dances even though I had no date, although I was pretty depressed the first few times. I would have gone to prom even if I hadn't been dating someone at the time. Anyway, my high school always hired a hypnotist for the prom amusement (along with other things), so I certainly wasn't going to miss that.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 04:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bod View Post
I don't want a poxy card for valentines. I just want sex, is that so much to ask?

Oh and the only time I got a flower at Vally's day was when I was 18. I had a punk boyfriend who thought red roses were soft, so he spray painted a rose black for me. It was dead by the time I got it and the head fell off.
Mind you, it's the thought that counts.
Sounds like a Physics major, to me.
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 04:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilWearsPrada View Post
That's a lie, no girl anywhere wants to have sex with anyone
no, I don't want sex with anyone, but sex with someone. If anyone was an option, I would have it lots and not be moaning about not having it.
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 04:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Sounds like a Physics major, to me.
he wasn't the brightest bulb on the tree.
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 10:18 AM       
Dear Roger,

You sonofabitch.

Happy Valentine's Day

-McClain
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 12:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by glowbelly View Post
this is the queerest thread ever.
Accurate statement. What the fuck happened

LIKE THIS, DO IT LIKE THIS YOU FAGGODYKES, STOP HUGGING
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 01:39 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 06:36 PM       
To Bod :

Spoilers!
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 06:47 PM       
my cat humps plushy blankets
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 06:52 PM       
My old cat used to leave love juice on my brother pillow.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 06:53 PM       
my cat also licks plastic bags and if he can get the lid off anything with vaseline in it (like hand lotion) he'll eat it.

He's a weird cat.
Insane Writer
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 10:09 PM       
My dog always licks floors and stuff for food remains. It's a bit gross, considering that she also likes to lick people's hands and faces.

I was on my way to class today and I saw a woman with an adorable Golden Lab puppy, which was busy licking various patches of the ground. The woman wasn't too pleased about it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 10:30 PM       
INFRACTION FOR THREAD JACKING!
Ya my sideburns are epic
payne is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 11:32 PM       
you know my highschool was an all boy school so I hated it cause I never got any cards only the wrestlers did..